What age would you say is too old to go to university? What is the cutoff?

What age would you say is too old to go to university? What is the cutoff?

At 21 would I still have enough neuroplasticity?

I went back at 28 and did fine. Its dedication and work ethic, not "Waaaaa I'm too old to do shit".

This, don't be such a squib and stop looking for excuses to bitch out

after age 15. Americans are such brainlets.

When you think it's time to make children

Delet

>21
No one would even notice that you're older than an 18 year old.

Neuroplasticity exists until you die or develop some severe illness like parkinsons or Alzheimer's. As long as you take care of your health, your brain will adapt to new information just fine.

And to answer the question, 21 is nothing. I'll be 4 months shy of 27 when starting my first undergraduate degree. And I don't give a fuck. I'm more motivated and sure of myself than, and what I want to do, than 99% of 18 year olds. I'm glad I decided not to go to university at 18.

This all seems like a cope. Top firms only want the youngest and bright. Why would they want some overgrown brainlet cuck when they can get an ambitious 21 year old graduate?

21 is standard where I live.

Shit user i see middle aged men in my classes just go nigga no one's gonna judge you

I'm 22 first year in electronic engineering, cool ass guy in my flat is 24 second year in geological oceanography aka water rocks

There's no cut off mate, just follow your interests

Damn right. Most college kids are young and lost. If you're sure what you want to get into, then you will fit in college much more than a 18 year-old.

No, it seems like you're the one coping my friend. And it also demonstrates that you have some delusional superiority complex.
I have a job lined up and I've not even started university.

>implying there's a surplus of young ambitious 21 year olds.

You don't need to be a superstar to be employed as an engineer.

>ambitious 21 year old graduate?
Because most of you are still sucking on your mommies tits and don't have the faintest idea about anything, while simultaneously believing you know everything.

>implying that there isn't enough people for top spots

Look, brainlet. While you spent years watching anime or playing world of Warcraft someone was studying hard and working.

>a job lined up

KEYWORD BEING *a JOB*. Not THE job. Fuck up outta here brainlet!!!!!

im going when im 20 like most men here (mandatory military service), so you'll probably be fine

do you think everyone is/should be some Bill Gates/Zuckerberg genius?

I dropped out at 21 cause I thought I was math-retarded. I returned just before turning 25 and did very well in a math degree. Going on to do a PhD in probability/mathematical statistics.

>top firms
Firms? What fucking firms you heel? Do you think you want to work on wall street? Good fucking luck working on the top anything right out of undergrad without ivy league, cretin.

Yeah okay brainlet

Actually universities are giving that age group a bad rap now. Employers aren't interested in protestors that didn't take time to be interns/researchers while in college.

I'm 25 and getting a CS degree and loving it. There was a learning curve to get up to speed to the math but I fought (studied) hard to get there. If you do the same, I see no reason why it couldn't work for you.

Someone is scared that an old fuck will take his job

quit compsci at 20 despite being at a """"top"""" university, got my shit sorted out, and started my aerospace degree at 22.
I did more work in my first month of that aerospace eng degree than I did my whole freshman year because I was a lazy immature fuck that partied too much.

if you were like 30 I might worry since there's less career development you can do before you get married and shit like that and family starts to take priority, but age is just a number my nigga.

this

In such firms, when your lab shift ends, the second one begins and old investors like young flesh best.

If you are man, you should not start a family before 50 anyway.