What do you serve at your restaurant? What would you serve if you had a restaurant?

What do you serve at your restaurant? What would you serve if you had a restaurant?

palak paneer

I'd like a mid-level steakhouse, but with fast food style dining. Go to the counter or kiosk, order your steak and sides then pick a seat. Call you up when your food is ready. Get your own refills for soft drinks, a small section to order beer and wine. Modest selection, no spirits. Similar prices to casual dining (Applebee's TGIF etc.) But higher quality food and no tips.

If I had a restaurant? Good southern comfort food. Fried chicken, meatloaf, country-fried steak, pork chops, and of course all the mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans and cornbread you can eat.

Plus breakfast 24 hours per day. And a full bar.

This doesn't sound like a sustainable restaurant.

I just cook in restaurants, I don't pretend to have good business sense.

Spaghetti sandwiches. I love em. I'd like to try to make them a thing and become well known for them. Like Colonel Sanders.

meat to trigger the SJWs

I'd bring back cafeteria style places, autovats, and rolling floor places

Also a Diner that serves Asian food for breakfast lunch and dinner

House kombucha or house beer.

run a sandwich shop, sell hot dogs and corn dogs and also french fries, paltry selection of coca-cola products for refreshment

F o o d t r u c k
Over speghtii tacos and sandwiches, offer a linguine on a roll with an aioli and some sauce.

This thread is for dreams, user.

I'd do a pizza place that was really traditional. I live in central KY and I'm not sure these hicks could handle it.

Sounds like a snack bar at a community pool

it is a sandwich shop, we sell hot dogs and cokes
go through a lot of Heinz 57 and yellow mustard, but people have access to them to put on at their own discretion

>it's a sandwich shop
What sandwiches do you sell and don't say hotdogs

corn dogs, but for those with less autism also hot dogs

My sandwich shop sells burritos, tacos, and calzones.

Hotdogs aren't sandwiches, neither are corndogs

don't buy them if you don't like them, man

>What would you serve if you had a restaurant?
woodchips and sawdust

You must be greek
But it makes no sense

Sounds comfy desu

All you can eat buffets are a thing, and can do quite well if you managed costs properly. Everything Op described is pretty easy to make en-masse and keep warm as well.

The bar is where you'll make your real money anyway

I would like to see automats and places like that simply for the novelty factor. One or Two customer service reps in the front behind a counter, a kitchen staff in the back, customers choose their food from 'vending machines' which are basically little insulated glass door boxes that have a hatch in the back where staff put in the plated food.

No wait staff to have to fuck around with.

Same with conveyor belt places, I miss those

Yeah but even accounting for the bar, he has to have it open 24 hours a day. That's a cook on the clock, a bartender who also waits tables, and some form of manager or other person to help out. That's 3 people on staff to just keep it open 24 hours. I honestly don't think it would work with only 2 people. That adds up.

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah the 24 hrs a day thing probably won't work especially with a buffet

but he could have breakfast avail 'all day', wherein 'day' is the period of time he's open, probably 11am - 11 pm (2x 6 hour shifts for staff)

Fair food. You know, huge turkey legs, 2 foot long corndogs, deep fried bacon chips with chocolate, shit like that. That way you can eating amazingly unhealthy food while sitting down in a more controlled environment, or in the comfort of your own home and you don't have to pay a ticket to get in to the food.

Would fail, completely. No sane person eats fair food sitting down in a controlled environment. The awkwardness is part of why you eat it.

Then again some faggot is selling a cotton candy/icecream burrito and apparently "the internet can't handle it" so what the fuck do I know

Am I the only person who absolutely hates cotton candy? It's like eating hair.

Can't stand the texture and you're eating pure sugar. No thanks.

it's supposed to condense into sugar sludge in your mouth.

The strange juxtaposition of it's dry, airy texture and it suddenly melting is part of the appeal

It's ok in small doses

I think it'll fair better than you think in the world of instragram. I'm not saying it'll be a good restaurant, it exists for the novelty really.