/sci, I have a question. Why do I hate other human beings...

/sci, I have a question. Why do I hate other human beings? I'm perfectly comfortable at home but every time I go to somewhere crowded like a mall I always get really anxious and disgusted at everyone else for no apparent reason. Is there a scientific explanation for this?

inb4 "you're autistic"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/misesmedia/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your reaction is normal, most people are terrible. It's okay to hate them.

probably low self-esteem

OP, did you love your parents? Did your parents love you? Do you consider yourself 'enlightened', or 'woke', and therefore have an intellectual superiority complex with regards to other humans? I need more info for a diagnosis.

Nah that doesn't even sound like autism, does make me think you're either agoraphobic or an edgy nerd tho

psychology is not science. and yes, definitely sounds like autism.

Its related to your brain chemistry combined with higher intelligence. You probably produce a lot of stress hormones and little oxytocin.

It's because you are superior to everyone else. Trust me, I feel the same way, too. I eventually realized it was because everyone else is a subhuman compared to me.

Go home Freud

this trait of yours can mean a variety of things.
Most possibly you are just a really introvert and anti social person, wich(which?) commonly goes along with higher intellect. Or, you can be a sociopath, which (wich? ) would be the case if you tought of other people as inferior or tools.
You need to make tell more of your personality for us to tell you a more accurate diagnosis

Not OP but no, yes, and yes. Feel the same as OP though.

Those are called normies; they are the extras and NPC's in an intellectual's world. Try not to let them get to you too much.

Not OP either but 1) no. 2) I think they did but its hard to tell because my dad lived in another state and my mom was a textbook sociopath 3) i wouldnt call it “enlightened” but i see through societies bullshit and my intellectual superiority complex isnt just my own delusions, its backed up by my IQ, bank account content, and job performance. Most people that know me would refer to me as a genius. I would say thats an overestimation considering my IQ test results (yes this was a professionally administered test) placed me just under the cut off for “genius” level IQ, and i haven’t accomplished anything extraordinary, i just make good money and live a comfy life.

Diagnose me you soft science pedaling faggot.

It's "wich" you fuckin brainlet.

Not going to diagnose you, just wanted to get OP consciously thinkinget of certain potential causes so that they could come to their own conclusions.

Social anxiety or you just plain ol' introversion, depending on your level of aversion to other people.

You can just google words before posting them here, you know?

FPBP

I used to think people were okay. Then I got to know them. Then I found out I was in one of the low IQ states. Turns out, everyone here is a massive retard. Then I found the internet and learned....people are fucking terrible out there.

Diagnosis is schizophrenia by default if you use Freud.

Diagnosis: Rick and Morty fan.

You hate other people because you fail to accept that your failures in social situations are from your own limitations, so you externalize it by thinking its the other people who are the problem. This leads to negative feelings toward others them and you secluding yourself further.

Anxiousness in crowds is pretty common, it comes from over stimulation. Your brain fails to filter the noise. And I'm sorry, it has definite connections to autism, but not necessarily an indicator of it. So take that how you want, but try to look at yourself before you blame the world for your failure to fit in it. The world wont change, and not being part of it has a huge negative impact on your life.

I feel the same way. And most mammals don't do the things humans do.

Most humans do though. Don't find excuses for yourself now.

You have a deep-set insecurity that makes you uncomfortable in the presence of other people...

you don't realize how stupid they are, and you expect them to act like you would.
but they are dumb as rocks, so you are disappointed in their behavior and responses.
I feel your pain. once in a while in life you will find someone who understands. treasure that person.

This explanation is stupid and just sounds like a contrivance so that you can insult OP, or you know somebody like that in real life and are projecting them onto anybody who doesn't like social interaction.

There are plenty of people in the world who are popular and well liked by others but dislike crowds and prefer solitary activities. And conversely, there are plenty of people who love to be with others and go to every party but everybody thinks they're an asshole.

I was explaining OP's unjustified hate for other people. The crowd issue is separate, and pretty common as I said, nothing wrong with it unless it negatively impacts your life in a big way.

I want to see OP's hatred of people when he suddenly has to start growing his own food, fix his plumbing, treating himself etc.Being anti-social is a luxury of the modern division of labour.

You see another wizards pull or power but you cannot "feel" the source.

That is called Marketing.

i'm sure each and every person you randomly encounter outside does any of those things and most aren't just burger flippers or work retail.

why would the farmer grow food to sell to you if he can't exchange your money for tasty burgers and clothes?

right because sally at the shoe store is responsible for the manufacture of clothes which can be distributed by amazon.

can amazon 3d print clothes and deliver them with self-driving cars? your life depends or average people sweetie, get over it

also subscribe to this channel

youtube.com/user/misesmedia/videos

not for long

>3d print clothes
heh