What are the most anti-brainlet hobbies? I want to optimize my brain's capabilities...

What are the most anti-brainlet hobbies? I want to optimize my brain's capabilities. While normies rest I want to be studying.

Programming. /thread

Learn a tongue.

>While normies rest I want to be studying.

terence tao probably goes to sleep by 8pm max, hard work is for brainlets like us

musical sight-reading, especially on a piano

Literally just start doing random math for fun. Math really is just a game after all that unfortunately made itself into standard curricula.

Call of Duty is actually the most stimulating first person shooter for high IQ people. When almost every gun is hitscan with no recoil and .2 second time to kill. It breaks way to caring more about sightlines, reaction time, positioning, survival, and precision unlike shit games like Overwatch.

GURPS.
A roleplaying game that prides itself on being a TTRPG game system that's able to calculate anything using the game system from fantasy to sci-fi.

If you don't want to interact with other human beings, then play Starcraft or something.

this. Also logic and physics puzzles. Literally no better way to work your brain into abstract and pliant thinking

What about titanfall?

>he said it

funny how dota is there

If your work demans brain power the best hobby would be physically related. You should work as hard as you can at work and let your brain rest afterwards.

t.Polak
But yes learning another language would be a good excersize for your brain.

I know this is a joke image but why the fuck is theatre so low

Starcraft1 will make you very clever if you get good at it
Musical sight reading and more importantlymemorizing bach will give you an amazing memory
Then just going to a big library and reading for hours

Become a rapper

No i dont mean a mumble rapper.
But create shortstories on beat to improve creativity and be a technical rapper to improve your language. To be a good technical rapper you have to remember complicated words and finding wordplays or 12 syllabilic rhymes makes brain heat up.

>/thread-ing yourself
Disgusting

This.

>yeah uhuh nigga muthafuckas yeah uhuh "side way pistol'
fuck off with your monkey mumble

Hey pal, that's a bit racist

better watch that tone with me, pointdexter

>Y-you have to be really smart to rap
Yeah, no. That's just a rationalization by beta liberals who don't want to admit that the blacks actually aren't too bright.

>Shakespeare's plays would be here
>Melville's Moby-Dick would be here

There's a difference between knowing a bunch of words and being able to comprehend them, lol. Do you really think those people would be able to read and understand Hamlet above a superficial level?

Not this
Reading

Music, running, sodoko

If you were actually smart you would simply pursuit whichever hobby you feel most comfortable with. Youd decide for yourself rather than ask Veeky Forums.

Why is cupcakke not on there?

Tuvan Throath Singing

wwe brings skew

Wait a sec. Americucks consoder stuff like wwe theatre?

I am actually too tired after hard intellectual work to do "muh smart geek hobbies"
Fapping to abstract "brain capabilites" seems pretty useless.

No they dont
Tho it probably skews it slightly upwards compared to the insufferable cunts that traditional theatre is full of

At this point, no one thinks WWE is real and its just a soap opera with some fighting. Its only for people smart enough to turn their brain completely off to enjoy it (IQ 140+) or people that are sub 70 that dont have a brain to shut off.

GURPS is a bloated non-optimum simulationist garbage

Gunsmithing.
Make your own handloads.
Buy a flaregun and handload hilarious items.
Makes mechanical aptitude and ballistic calculations fun

There's a reason /k/ tested so high on average board IQ.

LARPing about how smart you are is not science or math.

I know IQ is /pol/'s latest autistic obsession, but you should really keep it on .