A New Link Between Autism and Masculinity

Anyone got the full text so we can understand you autists better?

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/2601065?widget=personalizedcontent&previousarticle=497788

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/data/journals/psych/936149/jamapsychiatry_cahill_2017_ed_160047.pdf
sci-hub.cc/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2016.4066
twin.sci-hub.cc/a13ecaf72d40c357915d941a9e62e977/cahill2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Chad isn't an asshole, he's just autistic.

>asshole
>autistic

Not mutually exclusive.

All autists are assholes but all assholes arent autists

If all assholes are not autists, how can autists also be assholes?

TL;DR

Gayboys exist. Damn, thank you doctor, no one knew it. It's not like Aristotle said that over 2000 years ago...

Dont think you can read lad. I think youre less likely to be autistic but certainly some form of asshole.

No, we need to go the other direction to find the conclusion. This isn't a study on Chads.

So autists aren't rational, they're more likely to be irrational. Since irrationality is a corner stone of being masculine, this is how autists can be masculine

Used link testo -> masculine , testo -> autism

Like sell up ice cream -> theft , summer -> sell up ice cream , summer -> theft.

>Extrapolating what is in an article by reading a headline

Literal not autism

Only social science talk about masculinity as social construction, medic science use masculinity as men.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/data/journals/psych/936149/jamapsychiatry_cahill_2017_ed_160047.pdf

This ties nicely into the imprinted brain theory of autism and schizophrenia
Or the extreme male brain theory, but I am not supporter of that one

cant access pdf without account lad

So this basically confirms that any girl who thinks shes a guy essentially has autism?

Here, baka.
sci-hub.cc/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2016.4066

twin.sci-hub.cc/a13ecaf72d40c357915d941a9e62e977/cahill2017.pdf

>Since irrationality is a corner stone of being masculine
Wtf? Irrationality is a feminine trait. Aren't you thinking of impulsivity which is chiefly masculine.

>among the 4871919377820283779938373939018283783922 other things I could have """"""""concluded""""""" from the data I manipulated using this SAS package, im going to make a stupid guess about autism

I'm so glad we live in the era of clickbait science

bruh he says the female brains look masculine when they have autisms

seems fair enough?

this is nothing new? Autism is an "overmasculinization" of the brain in utero, that's been a common theory for a while, one with quite a bit of good research/evidence on. There was a good one correlating in utero testosterone levels with autistic traits, i think in mice, the induce "autism" with valproic acid.