Thomas Pubchon

God or man?

a committee of government hired scribes assembled to produce and spread weaponized disinfo

> mfw those are the only options

Have you even read Gravity's Rainbow?

Shit's woke af, bruh

That's what (((They))) want you to think

>Pynchon is a fucking hack

You're retarded...

>Doesn't like Pynchon
>Calls other people reddit
Really makes me think

>thinking reddit fags have ever heard of Pynchon

Heaven or Hell?
LET'S ROCK!

There was a big subreddit readthrough, on a big subreddit dedicated to readthroughs, of gravity's rainbow that lasted about 4 weeks before everyone dropped it.
He's like a myth to reddit. They know he exists, but they see him as an unconquerable beast. Any discussion there about his books from people who "read" them is about how hard they are.

Demigod

> implying this isn't a brilliantly written literary representation of coprophilia

Plus, you're taking it out of context. The character who eats shit is an immense pervert and a potential paedophile.

turd turbine

Is that a Pubchon character?

I too have given up

Just this. No one has or will write 'the novel' like Pynchon did through his twenties, i.e. with such power and insight. It's just not happening again.

What about Kermick McCorncob?

bull fucking shit. Brigadier Pudding had no interest in fucking children.

At B&N right now, quick, where do I start with Pynchy?

The used bookstore because B&N is overpriced.

Also Vineland is where I started but I guess you could just dive into GR no problem.

Infinite Jest

buy col49 and gravitys rainbow, read in that order

Inherent Vice and CoL49

V.
For the love of God if you decide to read GR don't get the penguin.

Yeah this is what I'm doing. Anyone read Mason and Dixon? Thoughts?

Gee, dunno. What about Gandolf Lerhitz?

Strange, sad, funny, strong.

I regret not doing V. between Gravity's Rainbow and The Crying of Lot 49, Col49 just doesn't prepare you for the sheer convolution of GR, and V. is closer in structure.

Why not?

its got alot of misprints, whole missing sentences etc.

this one is good though (pic related)

GOOD meme

>Shit's woke af, bruh

when I pub my own ed of GR I'm putting this on the cover, bigger than the title, bigger than the author.

By this they shall know him.

The is the dopest ed out atm imo.

looks like a cool teal slice of fire on the shelf as well

ha ha

L O S E R

They fixed this issue, and I emailed their customer service department with pictures and proof of purchase when I found out. They sent a replacement the next day, and I had it within five. I was pretty pissed when I found out, as I was pretty far into it, but I didn't expect them to replace it. Just letting everyone know this meme can die. If you bought the fucked up copy, contact Penguin and get a brand new one for free.

mason and dixon broke my heart

Was pretty good for Liverpool but didn't win the league so not a god.