Name a fruit that tastes better than watermelon

Name a fruit that tastes better than watermelon.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekopon
sumocitrus.com/sumo_in_stores.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ataulfo mangos

Cantaloupe

Pawpaw

Anything

Mango

Someone never had ripe figues

Peaches?

If it's so good why can't I buy watermelon juice from the shops like I can with oj?

Nectarines

banana
pineapple
cherry
cantaloupe
watermelon are pretty average tbq

Welp there is one big.flaw with this thread

expensive

I'm not a poorfag

expensive to make, genius

>expensive

not an excuse when richfags such as myself will buy it

agua de sandia is pretty much available at the same places that sell oj, unless by "oj" you mean like, sunny D or some shit like that. in which case get some watermelon flavored capri sun next to the microwave tendies, and stop being such a flyover

George takei

I got some and thought they were a disappointment compared to the default mango.

I've wanted to try it since learning of it a decade ago.

People with money can buy fresh melon year round and put it in their blender that goes to 11, or centifugal juicer if they don't know better. There's no need to juice watermelon flesh. It's plenty drinkable with the fiber left in.

Pineapples
Cherries
Apples

Honeydew

Mango, Peaches, Cantaloupe, Blueberries, Raspberries, Apples, Cherries, Bananas, Pineapple, Honeydew Melon

There really is a shitload. Watermelon is okay but nothing special. No fucking idea why it's so popular.

no
definitely not
what
no
true still no
no
no
no no no no
no no no
no
no

if you could only eat one fruit and had to pick between watermelon or any of these lesser fruits, youd be foolish to not choose watermelon. only pineapple comes close

yes my greek/turkish brother
fuck yes
yes

This

Persimmon / kaki

If watermelon was so good why don't they make watermelon pie?

Mango. Canadian here, probably about the best thing that grows here is a strawberry, but I was 30 when I tried my first mango and holy shit is that ever a depth and breadth of flavour. Some of you tropical residing people for sure have all kinds of tasty fruits growing all over, but here there's not much. Maybe just some apples in some places.

raspberries

Oranges. And good tangerines

Because it's too watery to roast?

i hate the texture of watermelon for some reason

>Pawpaw

Fucking south Africans get out

that is my problem with all fruits. I love how they taste but I hate the texture of eating them.

Jackfruit and longan comes pretty close, but watermelon is king.

Cotton candy grapes.

There's this Japanese fruit now selling in America.

It's called Dekopan in Japan but marketed as Sumo fruit in America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekopon

sumocitrus.com/sumo_in_stores.aspx

Looks like puckered pooper fruit

Aren't those satsuma tangerines? If so they're fasho the winter watermelon. I used to eat those like holiday candy. Fucking sucks that I moved and they apparently don't grow them anywhere around me now.

>responding to every post

Nigger

Pawpaw is native to the Americas, dumbass

>no pearboys ITT
what the fuck?

Chicken! with a side of grape pop. That's s fruit, right?

>what is every fruit that is not a watermelon

watermelon is not the best fruit bro. Bananas, kiwis, even tangerines are better.

These and grapes are better than watermelons

Pomegranate master race

You mean tangelos? I've had those countless amounts of times.

Enhanced with Tajín.

Fucking granny smith apples

kiwi

>Grapes.
>Kiwi.
>Pear.
>Passionfruit.
>Peach.
>Strawberry.
>Blackberry.
>Raspberry.
>Blueberry.
>Cherry.
>Mango.
>Pineapple.
>Apple.
>Orange.
>Lemon.
>Lime.
>Banana.
Basically every fucking fruit.
I love watermelon, but it's definitely one of the least best fruit, if not THE least best.

How do people manage to eat raw apples? Every time I hear the sound of an apple being cut or bitten into it fucks with my skin for some reason

This forsure

this guy fucks

Fun fact: According to dental studies/questionnaires, apple is the most dangerous fruit for human teeth with biting into apples the leading cause of chipped or fractured teeth when choosing which fruit to eat without any utensils.

So yeah, if you wanna eat apples, eat it after slicing them up into pieces rather than biting the apple directly.

Watermelon is
unsatisfying (doesn't fill your tummy up)
a pain in the ass to cut
not very nutritious compared to other melons

cantaloupe is the best melon

I once ate a honeydew that was so juicy that biting into it was like sucking water from a bucket. And it was wonderfully flavorful, it was as if the fruit had been kissed by the muses and grown in manure from Apollo's cattle. It was the most perfect fruit I have ever experienced.

So yes, I can name a better tasting fruit than watermelon.

You tried to be in depth with your description of a fruit with the intent of it being humorous. A few things:
You don't get upvotes on Veeky Forums
It wasn't funny
see pic

The better version of it

Yellow watermelon only looks different. Sometimes its as good but its never better

literally any other fruit on earth minus cantaloupe/honeydew

How fucked are your teeth, fatty?

apples
literally any fruit tastes better than "slightly sweet water"

clearly you're not a golfer.

Gooseberries

Okra

... honeydew or any japanese melon i mean shit those zipper heads hafe great melons

Fun fact: watermelons aren't actually part of the family of fruits. It is a vegetable.

that's not gooseberries, that's the weird fruit that tastes a bit like a tomato that I had on Madeira once or twice

orange

Grapes...

No they aren't. It's a fruit that grows from a vine. The vine grows the fruit that contains seeds in which animals eat and then spread. That's what makes it a fruit.

Vegetables don't really have a botanical definition, but essentially include any plant matter that can be eaten, however fruit is defined botanically as basically any seed bearing structure formed by the ovary of a plant. That's what a watermelon is

I love watching dipshits argue culinary fruits vs. biological fruits. You fucking people never learn to stop.

Asian pear, it has a crunch like an apple and the sweetness of a pear.

kys replyfag

Store bought watermelon tastes like water.

You guys will probably never taste a good watermelon, throughout your whole lives.

How does stealing it make it taste better?

Every fruit is better than niggermelons

You've probably never tasted a gros michel. Are we even, or are you just some dozy cunt?

Grapes or pineapples

Store bought watermelons are fine so long as you dont buy gross American fruit. Americans want their fruit to look nice on the outside, cheap at the register, and gross when you eat it.

They're usually fine in season. Where I live there is about a 1 month window in the middle of summer where even walmart is stocking watermelons grown in state or texas which isn't far. Those are usually ok. The problem is attempting to buy them out of your regional season when they've been shipped thousands of miles and warehoused for 1 month. Of course those taste like mushy ass.

I've taken to just growing my own the last couple years.

Chinese lanterns or physalis

fpbp

These bad boys

Tomato, the best fruit.

epic troll here

durian

Not a fruit, try again.

Sorry, bro. Tomatoes contain seeds.

The only right answer

Tomatoes are berries ya dip

But is there a fruit that doesn't taste good? I really can't think of one.

>pineapple
because you cant put watermelon on pizza

I eat bananas a lot for the nutritious value, but they're pretty mediocre on their own. Cranberries are disgusting.

mushang king durian is far superior to any fruit in existence dumb niggers

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET