/Jack/ - Jack Thread General

You don't know JACK about cooking ck. Time to learn you some cookin.

He's making things more dangerous for himself by throwing/dropping shit into hot oil or a hot pan. Lay that stuff down gently, you won't get hurt.

Do really think there is anyone on Veeky Forums who haven't seen these videos a couple of times at least?

I mean everybody slice a finger now or then, but managing to cut the same hand he's holding the knife hand is a new for me! Ja/ck/ never stops to amaze!

He always does that, you can see it here too When I was really new at cooking I did stuff like this too, I just thought like I was preventing myself from being burned, but it's just because you're not confident in the kitchen yet. Jack just... never got better though.

EVERYONE HAS SEEN ALL OF THESE Boom you're wrong, next?

>cutting the hand you hold the knife with

this is almost impressive in a way

I totally agree with your thoughts on dropping shit when you're not confident. I was hoping to let people who might be in the same situation to get over it.

His product """reviews"""" are so incredibly transparent. If he thinks it'll work he gives it an incredible amount of lee-way, but if he thinks it WON'T work (and he obviously never pre-checks or prepares before his films) then he half-asses things to ensure it fails.

I can't believe I wrote all that in a jack thread, what the fuck have I come to.

Why not just go across the room and chuck them

>Ask senile woman for a recipe
>Pretend to like it on the internet

Delete this

Every webm ITT can have the name WA LA

how can he cook so often yet be so incompetent

>tfw physics wants you to stop cooking

You guys I'm entirely convinced he is just fucking around at this point. There is no feasible way that someone is so incompetent in every facet of cooking.

>He punches the fucking egg

it ain't just beer bottles apparently that my man cannot handle...

What an absolute asshole.

And, Walah. We're done.

Jesus fucking Christ.
He's had that "cooking" channel for almost a decade and he still can't crack a damn egg. Fuck!

Why he is not dead yet? I mean... I dont wish him to die but if you eat always raw meat...

You can buy cheesecake filling? It's like super easy to make though, I use to make it a ton in highschool.

He have all thouse amazing products like and but he does not know what a fucking spoon is?

Using non newtonian fluid in the kitchen is the new thing in Europa

does anyone here cut through metal with their knives to save the hassle of getting out the first slice?

seems a little too bad ass for folks round these parts.

nothing wrong with mayonaise cake
jacks actually best yet

looks like we have a mayonnaise fan in the house

ALL HAIL THE KING OF Veeky Forums

OIL

NICE AND COLD

This thread makes me never want to eat food again