Favorite fantasy book/series of the 2010s

>favorite fantasy book/series of the 2010s

The Silmarillion 2 Electric Boogaloo

I think the only fantasy book I've read from that time frame is Wise Man's Fear. So that.

can we not derail threads by getting into tribal politics? this wasn't even very clever, it feels stale, and I didn't even vote for him.

wtf is this the wizard of oz?

Far too long and drawn out.

Boring with terrible author consistency desu.

The only 2010s fantasy I've read was The Magicians. I think the first one was even 2009. I wasn't crazy about it.

The Kingkiller Chronicles.

Perhaps this. I'm sure there's some better stuff out there, but everything in this genre has been so bad for the past quarter of a century that even something really mediocre looks good. These are a little pre-10's though, except the last one which I haven't read and don't really care to.

what is this? it looks really interesting

Are centrists the new Liberals?

Warhammer 40k.

The only author who isn't incredibly awful is Abnett.

Dune is my favorite fantasy series, although I've read only the first.

Favorite 2010s?
That Conn Iggulden guy. Wrote about Rome, Tsingis Khan (mongols). Good stuff. Lots of sex and violence, like Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones is also my favorite, but it isn't written in 2010.

my comment has nothing to do with my own politics. i actually hold strong political beliefs, but I just don't want to mix politics with nonpolitical threads because it often derails them.

Technically "weird fiction", but the distinction is a fuzzy one at best

>Game of thrones is also my faovirte

The most recent Fantasy I've read is Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell which was fantastic, but published in 2004

if you reduce the way you see another human being down to a caricature you won't have to think critically or risk any form of vulnerability look at you pal you're invincible

The Imperial Palace, Terra (Warhammer 40.000).

According to Republicans, yes. According to Liberals, centrists are the new Nazis.

Basically you have to be one extreme or your the enemy in people's eyes these days.

Every Day is kind of a fantasy book.

the sex scenes are a bit too disturbing desu

this
sometimes i wonder if i'm on drugs
i probably am

>responding to bait
responding to responses to bait is ok though

I love the 40k universe, shame it never get's it's due.

>reading fiction
>not political studying history and philosophy