Be me

>be me
>Indian
>always wonder why Americans, Brits and Germans love our food so much
>visit UK
>their average food is so shit our worst dishes taste good in comparison

I thought I lived in a shithole until I came to Bongistan. I guess I was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

A: You do live in a shit hole
B: The US makes Indian food better than Indians.

Can't speak for US. Haven't been there yet. UK food was just awful though. Not even much of a fan of my country's food.

Good, you can fuck off back home then you ungrateful shitskin.

IN

>people
>loving shit stews from pajeets

mate the only people in the uk who eat indian shit are other shitskins or really drunk chavs.

I have never seen a non-white trash person actually eat indian shit.

Been in UK for 15 years now and am constantly surprised by the lack of epidemics and pure survivability of these individuals.
Barely anyone washes their hands here, or rinses their dishes, they don't even know what sheets are. That is, if you're "average", "middle class".
Average brit has the poor man mentality, and can barely cook. Boiling up tortelloni and slapping some mayo on is considered "fancy". The state of the country reflects that.
There are individuals that do rinse their dishes and wash their hands after going to the toilet, but they either work for/within small local communities that haven't been destroyed yet, or are part of the upper class, so they won't be the ones feeding the pigs you eat, serving you coffee or cooking your steak.
The entire system is geared towards turning utter retards into functioning members of society. That means you end up with shit quality, while still paying the same price, including food. Immigrants that become functioning members of society (owners of restaurants for instance) tend to have certain standards, which is why an indian restaurant, that might be considered mediocre, instantly becomes above-average in comparison. This is why italian, french, african restaurants are considered so good.

>Barely anyone washes their hands here, or rinses their dishes
Then the Pajeets should feel right at home. What's the problem?

you are witnessing superior anglo genetics in action my friend

>>be me
>>Indian

Stopped reading there....

There are seriously good Indian kitchens here in SFO, they're expensive for frequent dining but the food is on par with the dishes me and my husband ate in India (we took a trip to the Taj Mahal and tried the local delicacies)
The thing is that Indian food is really really heavy and fatty compared to the European/American staple diets that's why the mediocre Indian restaurants are usually filled with Indians who have the kind of digestive system for it. We dine at exotic cuisine restaurants very occasionally.

Does it make poo in loos mad that literally every famous Indian dish was actually invented in the UK? Even curry is an English word, in fact, Hindi was not a language until the British Empire created it to foster communication difficulties between tribes to secure the control of the inner states on the subcontinent

>Tikka Masala
Invented in Scotland. Tikka is just a Scottish man saying 'Took a' quickly, because 'Masala' is Scottish slang for shit and when he made the dish he laughed 'Looks like I Tikka Masala'

>Vindaloo
Literally created in England because Indian food wasn't hot enough for our pallettes. Indians have very sensitive tongues due to microbial infestations from poor living standards but English tongues are tough and need a bit of heat

>Roti
Flatbread was originally created by the Romans after they first landed in East Anglia and needed a bread that would be easy to transport back over the channel

>Bombay Potato
Potatos were not grown in India until English settlers demonstrated how. Before that Indians have always assumed that tuberous vegetables were toxic as their soils were so polluted with stream faeces

>Samosa
Samoas are literally Cornish Pasties made for low level field workers. Invented by English plantation owners for their Indian workers.

Indians are cucked. They didn't even have a nation before we built it.

The only thing this teaches me is to hate the bongstanians even more for creating modern India. Can we just sink their island before they can cause more damage?

LOO

India is the country that nobody likes
Seriously.
Nobody.
Likes.
You.

DESIGNATED

>britfucks BTFO by pajeet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT GET ANY LOWER THAN THIS

Enjoy your cholera and dysentery, pajeet. Your kind doesn't even manage to use soap to wash their meat and resorts to covering it with 3cm of spices to not die off.

actual home indian cooking isn't so heavy ---->

Lmao fuck off, the most well loved pakipoo food int he world was made in fucking bongmingham

SHITTING

STREETS
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

could you not

I made that pic five years ago by just editing the txt in the original. Glad to see someone else liked my edit.
>5 years
>still on Veeky Forums
>dontforgetyourehereforever.png

Where the fuck are you living?

Wasn't vindaloo heavily inspired by some Portuguese food?

The us versions of Indian food include watered down curries and vegetables drowned in oil with no flavor. If that's what you like, that's great, but you've never had authentic Indian food before if you think the shit they serve in us is worthwhile.

You won't find authentic Indian food in the US because health codes forbid the use of human feces.

Not sure where you live in US, but this is certainly not the case in places where I've lived.

Shut up you street shitter. The entire world laughs at you disgusting fucks.

I'm a poo living in the loonited states. And I think Indian-american is a lot more Indian than Chinese-american is Chinese or Mexican-american is Mexican. And for the most part even the dishes that are very far forn Indian roots are alright. Compared to some of these other interpretations I'm pretty happy with how Indian has been handled.

Only five? Newfag.

>indian restaurant run by indians that immigrated from india
>not authentic
yeah ok

>pallettes
Retard.

>implying food hygiene standards in the USA are higher than India.
lol.no.

Oh fucking lol its finally happened, nigels have been furiously trying to defend their miserable food so hard lately they've fallen below pajeets in the banter charts.
Just look at this hilarious outpouring of butthurt
F U C K I N G K E K

really? Most americans born to indian parents are quite american in my opinion

Lmao, you are actually retarded. We are 5% of the world's population and 50% of the GDP. In most of our cities you can sample the best food other countries have to offer.

Spoiler alert no one that lives here is from here, they're all from other countries. So the people making indian food are from india, except they don't have dysentery.

Instead they have access to unlimited clean drinking water, fresh produce, and a proper plumbing system. You could only dream of the food that is possible here.

Is there anyone in the world more assblasted than britlards right now?

gotts say. despite all the bants and poo in loo abuse, indian food is top tier, no contest.

>enjoy chefs who wipe their hand with poo
if that is where they got their impeccable sense of flavor then im gonna start doing it too.