Is it safe to eat bacon from a pack I opened 7 months ago? It was in the freezer the whole time

Is it safe to eat bacon from a pack I opened 7 months ago? It was in the freezer the whole time.

probably not safe
take a whiff and if it smells like shit throw it away

Everytime I see this dumb whores face I want to beat the shit out of her with a pipe.

pork is forbidden

that black outline around her iris creeps me out

this
don't do haram things

It's called circle lenses

who is that custard witch?

She's not even cute which makes it feel tryhardy

man, the fucktards that doxxed her should die
now shes nowhere to be found thanks to her creepy ass beta orbiters

who she

olivia brossolini
google her all you want, you aint gon find it
but if you do, do her a favor and dont act like a sicko

They're based. Attention whores need to be lynched and driven off the Internet

t. beta orbiter

>attention whore
she didnt post here once, some failed normalfag found her at snapchat and stalked her to death

Man you're fucking crazy hah

You misunderstand, in the eyes of REEEtards, women are always the party at fault.

>snapchat

The app where you take pictures of yourself and show them to others? Yeah that's not attention whoring at all. And on her old snapchat she constantly made that retarded face since she knew it would get her "fans"

jesus christ it was just a run of the mill teenage girl, what do you have against it? she didnt begged for attention, she didnt asked for money, and she ocassionally took selfies to post them online
is that a sin for you post-07 faggots? a guy can do it without being called an attention whore, apparently
but, hey, apparently you know her intentions, dont you?

t. used up degenerate roastie
kys

>white knighting this fucking hard
she's not going to fuck you, lmao

Why do you care so much? How does this possibly affect you?

Fucking Christ user, I haven't seen someone whiteknighting this hard since middle school. Take a breather and re-evaluate yourself.

Good job OP you derailed your own fucking thread you stupid faggot

>white knighting
>the only reason someone could possibly want to not read autistic rage at someone for the mere mistake of being a woman on the Internet is they want to fuck them
I literally don't even like women you autistic manchildren, kill yourselves

It's ok I ate the bacon before I even read any replies

hahaha dude everyone get a load of this madman what a psycho lol

ah so that's why you're a fag, makes sense

Haha wew literal absolute madman here

>there are cucks on this board who unironically like the other sex
when we kill all the straight people ill be sure to make your death extra painful

Only weeaboo faggots that never touched a girl get horny with this retard face.

PROTIP: That's not the face real girls make when they orgasm. Don't learn sex from your creepy jap animes.

It's not just about wanting to fuck them, it's about being so utterly pathetic that you take personal offense to insults that aren't even about you without even knowing the person being insulted, and actually spend the time and effort required to type out a post reprimanding people for "being mean" to some dumb bimbo who won't even read the shit they're writing in the first place. God forbid someone on Veeky Forums be a dick to a girl.

Summer hit Veeky Forums hard

TIL

You restored her honor, threatened by the Veeky Forums boogeymen, you chivalrous knight! Godspeed on your virtuous quests!

what makes you think that im whiteknighting her? I simply despise post-07 retards and r9k, and I dont like when people treats other persons like shit just because
seems like speaking ones mind is a crime nowadays

Wow, haha, what a whackjob.

oh boy, I wouldn't wanna make this guy mad!

whoa, take it easy there! what a madman

holy shit haha calm down my mad man

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

rude af

Stand back, this roastie's going nuclear!

I guess it's her time of the month to sync up with the tidal forces of the moon.

>muh online girlfriend

She's spreading to other threads too lol

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

no more rudeposts pls

kys

Do you have violent thoughts like this all the time? That post was written by someone who clearly has issues.

Looks like the janitor is taking care of it though.

good
how cant you love someone who works for free?

All the more reason why 3D girls are terrible.

Ahegao or nothing, user-kun.

don't feed the madman! lol mad to the bone, just like George ThoroBAD sang

She's probably a very nice person.

I ctrl-f'd the catalog for "Bacon" and came to this thread so I will ask this question here.

I got some cheap end slice bacon on a whim. What's a good use for it?

funny, but a little creepy! haha

Throw it in with cabbage/brussel sprouts.

Put it in some baked beans or green beans, either way pork adds a lot to the flavor of both

This, putting it in a soup or something would also be a good idea. Basically use it to give flavor to a watery food.

>seems like
>apparently twice in 1 sentence
You sure do sound like a passive aggressive whiteknighting bitchboi getting your arsecheeks clenched over that poor defenseless random pair of tits, speak like you've got some fucking balls.

Who hurt you?

seems like seems like seems like seems like
apparently apparently apparently apparently apparently
umad stormfaggot?
you know what? it seems like youre speaking out of your ass and that you feel like a macho man for shitposting at an anime forum, which is retarded
godspeed, internet badass!

If its sticky its icky also bacon is cured its safe to eat raw this shit lasts forever

I have 115 of her fap worthy pics

Anyone who guesses my favorite side dish and drops an email will receive an imgur upload with them.

dicks

Damn, he's so crazy!

COCK REDUCTION WITH MANCHEESE

just share it you fucking attention seeking faggot

go back to r*ddit if you want to karma farm you mother fucking worthless fucking cunt

second thought cunt, why don't you search around you for the nearest fucking ligature, tighten it around you cunt fucking neck and fucking hang your fucking self to death, cunt

fucking kill yourself, just fucking end it, just do the world a fucking favour and end your fucking life right fucking now cunt

you fucking worthless cunt, you worthless motherfcucking cunt piece of shit YOU ARE NOTHING you are a worthless piece of fucking cunt nothing, so fucking end it. do us all a fucking favour and end it cunt, cunt.

when I look at her I feel buzzing waves all over...I can't stop looking at her. is this love?

You should genuinely kill yourself. Just do it. We believe in you.