Just had pic related for the first time and holy shit am I disappointed. Is it just a giant meme??...

just had pic related for the first time and holy shit am I disappointed. Is it just a giant meme??? People on here seem to hype it up so much but I don't understand the appeal?? So you guys got me? I wasted 12 bucks on a mediocre meal... If you're thinking about going here just go to burger king instead for your pile of shit

Its definitely better than burger king, but yeah its overpriced for sure

One of the few places left that still offer malted shakes; worth it for that alone.

Food is overpriced and mediocre.

Oh please, you didn't like the price, and you aren't a fan of the bag of fries or the griddled burger.

But, no, BK is not better. That analogy reduces the quality of your whole post.

Five Guys is ridiculously expensive. In N Out is just as good with burgers (five guys has better fries obviously) and literally like 1/3 of the price.

burger king is a worthy competitor of this place... never said it was better retard

>People on here seem to hype it up so much
I've never seen anyone on here say much about it other than how overpriced and overrated it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

Meme

This. What the fuck did I miss?

It's probably the most overrated food in existence. It could be $5 for burger, fry + drink and I still wouldn't get it.

Nah you're wrong, shit is lit

You guys clearly dont come into fast food thread if you dont know, fucking normies why the fuck are you in this thread if you dont normally frequent them and know the memes? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's really bad though, "lit" shows only reddit tier plebs would buy the meme

I think the burgers are good but they can be easily replicated at home for a fraction of the price

At least with other fast food joints it's hard to get that food lab addictive taste with home cooking

5 guys is way too greasy for me. I can eat it once or twice a year and I'm always feeling like shit after.

>five guys
>shakes
Don't know what fantasy world you live in, but the lack of shakes is the exact reason I avoid them.

lol look at all these poor stupid californians talking shit about Five Guys because it's so much better than the meme burgers from in-n-out.

>Look at all these
Yeah one guy sure is a lot to you eh?

It's just wnedy's with home made fries.

been 3 separate times and was never impressed. Don't care about the price, it's just the flavor didn't stand out to me. Decent but forgettable. Been about a year since last time I went

How many times a week are you going to make this thread? Nobody gives a flying fuck about your disappointment. Don't go back if it's that shitty.

I had it for the first time recently and I really liked it. The amount of fries they give is great. But I don't like the price.

Yeah, it's decent food that costs way too much money. The only way to mostly get your money's worth is to get literally every topping they offer.

One guy is a lot when you live in a flyover

You're paying for real meat, not frozen chemical patties.

Because it's perpetually compared to places that cost half as much

this

5 Guys would be amazing if the price was cut in half

Instead it charges the same as most sitdowns you can go to, I could get a much better burger and some wings for pretty much the same price, the fries are decent but not worth the trip by themselves

>is it just a giant element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means?
What's it like being fucking stupid?

I like it because the lettuce wrap and peanuts are both free. I pay the same price I would at the drive through for more food that tastes better and fits my dietary needs better. If I wanted a traditional burger and fries, calories and macros be damned, I would go to Red Robin (no In n Out in my state).

Burger King is literally worse than McDonald's. My dog even refuses to eat their food and I've seen him chew on dried up turds

So I just found this. It infuriated me, and I slowly felt that rare feeling of my jimmies being rustled.
What are your thoughts on brines Veeky Forums?

Sorry, I posted a reply. I meant to start a new thread.

>Is it just a giant meme???
If it's shilled on Veeky Forums you don't even have to ask.

you go to five guys for the dine in atmosphere. not for the food. if you want greasy shit then go your local fast food joint. the food will be much quicker and cheaper.

seeing as flyover states picked your fucking president it's clearly a big enough number to matter senpai