"I want to know do sociopaths ever give up without destroying a person...

>"I want to know do sociopaths ever give up without destroying a person? He has control over my mind as I constantly think about him. We had a very passionate relationship and I still crave sex with him (crazy I know!!) What can I do to get him out of my mind and life as I do love my husband and children and they have been hurt enough. Any advice would be appreciated."

This shit is writing itself

Source? Quick, before the thread gets deleted.

"Last night I go out with my friends to a local bar, nothing too special. We're drinking, catching up, having a good time when a group of younger handsome guys approach us and start up a conversation. It was fun, a bit flirty, but definitely lighthearted and harmless. Anyway it was getting late, around 11 P.M. so I decided to head out and get a cab home (most of my friends were single so they decided to stay a bit longer). One of the guys accompanied me out and we talked a bit outside, and he suggested I go home with him. I don't know what came over me, but at that moment the only thing I could think about was how attractive he was. It's like I completely disregarded my husband and daughter when I was around him. I wasn't super drunk, I definitely knew what was going on. I started following him to his car and was actually close to getting in but then reality hit me again and I felt so terrible."

""We are 5 months after the discovery. We are in a REALLY weird spot because she is still in her home country enjoying free rehab, and she is also trying to not be in married relationship. So I guess we are separated but dating exclusively. But she has been fighting against telling him no contact, and asks me to trust that nothing more is going on between them. I don't have any good reason to trust her.

I have concluded she was scooped up by a sociopath in a moment of enormous weakness.

Traits he has:

PREDATORIAL: His self-described nickname is Wolf. Yes, like a 10 year old would call himself.
CHARISMA: I saw this when I first met him. So did a friend, who he hit on after my wife told him no more.
HUGE EGO: He would send her countless pictures of him with his shirt off via email, email her things he was writing about for work. He is involved in a sport where he interferes with peoples successes by not helping them, particularly if it would upstage his success.
OVERLY ATTENTIVE: In the peak of the affair, was sending her 2-3 emails a day, plus texts. One friend says he's territorial while he's hanging out with her. Another said he was *always* the first person to volunteer to do something for her.
SHIFTS BLAME: Said to my wife, "I never expected this to happen, I wouldn't have pursued you if I had known your husband." Yet at the same time, he emailed to her that he wrote in a diary how excited he was when she broke up with an ex and before she met me.
NO GUILT: Has never apologized to anyone.
NO BOUNDARIES: Continues to call and email her despite her telling him to stop
LIES: Completely overexagerates his sporting accomplishments, among other things.
INTENSE EYE CONTACT: Check
FAST MOVING: He said she was his soul mate and true love in about 3 weeks after they started the affair. Continually said he loved her unconditionally, loved her because she was herself, etc. At one point, after he first told her that, she came to me and said "I just want to feel like I can be loved unconditionally -- that I can just be me." I don't know what that even means, because that's why I love her. She was just regurgitating his words.
PITY PLAY: Used the tragic death of his ex girlfriend to generate pity. Even emailed my wife recently while she asked for no contact talking about how he visited his ex's grave. My wife says "I needed empathy, and he was lonely because of his girlfriend's death. We were both in a really bad place when this happens."
INTELLIGENT: Yes, unfortunately.
POETIC: Extremely poetic. Some of his emails to her almost don't make sense. He managed to get her to write him back poems too, which she has never done. She doesn't even like poetry!
JEKYLL HYDE: She said "no more contact" in a public place, and he began to cry. He was angry with everyone he saw. People were blown away at how weird he was acting."

He concludes with "What do I do?"

"There are two things I need you to know before I share my story. The first is that I have no excuse or justification for what I did. It was flat out wrong and the worst mistake. I’ve worked through much guilt and regret both during and after. The second is this: You would never guess that I would do this. I’m sensible and caring, to a fault. I’m your kids’ Sunday School teacher and baseball team mom. I brought you dinner when you had your baby, and you come to me for advice about your marriage because it looks like I have it all figured out. I give and don’t ask for much. I have a knack for making people feel known, but feel like nobody knows me. And it was in this place of giving and emptiness and loneliness that I was vulnerable.
I had been acquainted with “Mark” for over five years through church (yes, when I screw up, I go all in). Our interactions never went beyond small talk because it would seem we have nothing in common. My PTA mom reputation was a sharp contrast to his blue collar, “rough around the edges” persona. But we did have a shared taste in music and that was our initial connection. At some point he offered to help me out around the house with some long neglected honey-do’s, and maybe I’m naïve, but that didn’t throw up any red flags. We’d talk while he worked and got to know each other’s stories. He learned that I felt like I was dying inside and I learned that he didn’t feel “special” or “manly” at home. We started private messaging on facebook, and at that point, I felt it was getting a little sketchy. But I also knew I wasn’t looking for trouble and was certain that I could easily shut it down if it crossed the line. The funny thing is, the friendly messages turned flirty and the flirty messages turned into us wondering what a kiss would be like—and finding a way to make that happen. And so on. He made me feel alive. I made him feel like a real man again. Need, attraction and opportunity combined and the situation got very out of hand. The whole time I knew it had to stop, and I just very suddenly told him so after two months. He was very casual and blasé; it was clearly no big deal to him. So, on top of everything else, I had the hurtful realization that I had been totally played"

PROLOGUE

Here's a bunch of data to russell your jimmies. Go fuck yourself.
>"Sadly the American Dream is dead. But if I get elected president I will bring it bigger and back better than ever" - Donald Trump

"Many years ago.. Less then 15 I cheated on my husband with a man I worked with. I was lonely and being neglected by him at the time because he was addicted to online games. It started with me wanting attention but escalated when my work friend was flirty in my time of need and I didn't stop it. It is my biggest regret and I hate myself for doing it. My husband is a good man and he didn't even realise he was being neglectful, he was totally addicted. I'm scared even now he might find out and I stress alot about it. We worked thru his neglect once he realised i was acting distant and not being attentive to him, well i think that's all he realised. Since then he's been a great loving husband and a wonderful father. I feel like I owe it to myself and to him to tell the truth but I'm scared how he will react.. Is anyone else living with similar guilt ? Will telling him help my stress and guilt ?"

>A sociopath usually has good staying power in bed. And can last far longer than most non sociopaths. They have energy to burn and love to show off their sexual prowess in bed. This chemistry between you can leave your heart racing, and you begging for more. When it comes to sex, a sociopath rarely says no. You will feel sexually very connected and compatible. Again misleading you into thinking what a great match you both are together. Sociopaths are often very sexy due to high levels of testosterone.

“Uh, yah…yah, um, my dad — um, we don’t really — he’s kind of not around.”

“Oh, does he live far away?”

“No… no, he lives in my hometown. He lives a couple miles away.”

“Oh…”

“We don’t really… get along?”

“Oh, when did your parents split?”

“About eight years ago.”

“So it’s been a while?”

“Yes…”

Their blank stares and confusion compel you to offer:

“My dad — my dad is not a good guy.”

Does anybody want to explain to a particularly stupid user what on Earth is going on in this thread?

/r9k/pol/ sperg out

I like it. This thread is avant-garde.

being avant-garde is SO passé

Where is this from?

The Internet

No fucking idea either

Post the source then

"My story began rather sad. I met the Pastor when I was almost 15.

I am 22 now and had dated this man for seven years in a secret relationship that no one knew about. At that time (seven years ago), he was married for a year and was a pastor of a church.

He began using his authority to get close to me and hang out with him more and one day approached me and told me that he is attracted to me and loves me, also mentioning that he feels so loved by me and no one else.

He said his wife had cheated on him with someone else and he receives no love from her whatever and really loves me. I was confused at the time but he charmed me away and I let all my guards down. He made me feel like I was on the top of the world.

He would constantly lie to me about himself and his wife ALL the time in regards to the fact that he was not sleeping with her and was disgusted by her every time he saw her because she had cheated on him.

He would take me out and always try to have sex with me but I somehow always held him off but one day I let loose because he kept asking me to trust him and that he really loves me, will leave his wife and marry me.

He stopped all of my communication with my extended family and friends. He went into my Facebook, gmail and all my chats and changed passwords claiming my friends not being good people and non-Christians and I should have good friends and that the people in our church were the only real people. I lost touch with ALL of them!

I know he was lying to me somewhere deep down inside but I chose to ignore that side of the truth being so overwhelmed by his charming nature and acts of love that he displayed toward me. He would tell me things I wanted to hear. At that time I was struggling with low self esteem and he always said sweet things to me that made me feel better about myself (not knowing it was all to hook me into his trap)."

early third millenium creative copypasta, i'm pretty sure
sit back and relax

*desu

Two diaries kept by Anna Nicole Smith in the early 1990s paint a portrait of a woman apparently deeply in love with her then-husband, J. Howard Marshall II, but often worried about her weight and disdainful of sex.

“I’ve been really stressed out lately and depressed and I can’t quit eating. I feel like a pig,” Smith, who died Feb. 8, writes in an entry dated Aug. 16, 1992.

The journals, made available to the Associated Press on Thursday, are among several pieces of Smith memorabilia to be auctioned off in a few weeks by Dallas-based Heritage Auction Galleries.

The first diary is a purple and green Hallmark hardback book with the handwritten message on the inside cover: “This diary belongs to Vickie Smith. Do Not Read!” (Smith’s birth name was Vickie Lynn Hogan.)

In it, she describes the beginning of her relationship with Paul Marciano, CEO of Guess Inc. “O my Gosh!! Paul Marsiano called today to see if I got his books also I’m gonna go to San Antonio to do photo shoot,” she wrote on June 23, 1992. “I’m so excited!! I can’t believe this. This could be it.” The entry ends with five smiley faces.

Two days later she describes buying $3,000 worth of clothing at Neiman Marcus. “I’m so happy they look great,” she wrote. “I hope it empresses Paul Marsiano. … I’m starving!! I’ve been starving myself.”

Smith launched her career as a model for Guess, eventually replacing Claudia Schiffer as the face of the company’s jeans line.
In August, Smith expressed her frustration with Marshall, the oil tycoon 63 years her senior whom she would marry in 1994. “Howard has been buying me som jewelry but he call me 15 or 20 times a day it drives me crazy. I love him but he aggravates me somtimes,” she wrote. “I don’t no what to do about Paul hes strange guy. I hate for men to want sex all the time.”

The entry ends with the word “Chow!” written in large letters and underlined.

The diaries also foreshadow Smith’s eventual dependence on the prescription medications that, according to an autopsy report released in March, killed her in an accidental overdose.

On June 13, 1992, she wrote that she was hung over and watched a movie at home, adding that she “Took a Zandrex!”

In the second diary, a spiral-bound paperback Guess Kids calendar from 1994, Smith describes her relationship with Marshall.

“Hes so very weak and fragile When I touch him Im afraid he might break,” she wrote in an undated entry. “If Jesus desides to take him I dont no what I’ll do. I love him so much it hurts me to site and watch him when hes hurting I just want to hold him touch him let him no how much I care.”

'I've slept with 300 people and have to have AT LEAST five orgasms a day'

A 'hypersexual' woman who claims to have slept with 300 people is so addicted to carnal pleasure that she spends up to five hours a day having sex or pleasuring herself.
Nessa Jay, 24, from Cromer, Norfolk, finds her addiction to sex hard to deal with and she is even having therapy to try to curb it.
Speaking to The Sun's Jennifer Tippett, she said: 'I get sweaty palms, I feel angry and I need to satisfy myself if I don't get at least five orgasms a day through sex.'

Nessa, who describes herself on Twitter as a 'philosopher in sex toys' and 'boinkologist', reached her sexual peak when she was 19 and admitted that she used to have sex with 'anyone I could'.
Nessa says she even used to meet sexual partners in the supermarkets. 'First I chat to them a bit to make sure they're not dangerous or odd but once I know they are OK we go home together,' she said.
She first discovered her thirst for sex after losing her virginity at the age of 16 but now channels much of her sexual energy in to her work as a sex toy reviewer.
She has tested 2,000 toys, and says the nature of her job helps her to deal with her cravings.
Nessa also says she's enjoyed sex with women and has had threesomes.
However, while she has been polyamorous in the past, she has one partner at the moment.

I am the poster girl for the menopause, despite the fact that there is absolutely no good news about the menopause. Its path is straight to the grave and women like me can hope for nothing more than thinning hair and skin, loss of bone density, weight gain, night sweats, smelling strangely even to ourselves and that ever wonderful “vaginal atrophy”. But, after four years of sexless fidelity, I find myself a post-menopausal singleton in the throes of nymphomania. I want sex more than ever and that fact shreds everything I know about this sad post-fertile state. Tell me my vagina is a desert and I’ll tell you it’s feeling like a ruddy oasis.

Katy Perry has tried to market herself as some sort of civic and socially minded activist, but the "Chained to the Rhythm" singer has a lot of skeletons in her closet, and for some reason, not many people seem to mind or realize it.

"It's the last color in the spectrum that I can do. I've done all of them and the only thing left to do is shave my head, which I'm really saving for a public breakdown. I'm down for that."

Blue board you faggot

What?

Where?

Once upon a time, in the fair land of France, there lived a very powerful lord, the owner of estates, farms and a great splendid castle, and his name was Blueboard. This wasn’t his real name, it was a nickname, due to the fact he had a long shaggy black beard with glints of blue in it. He was very handsome and charming, but, if the truth be told, there was something about him that made you feel respect, and a little uneasy…
Blueboard often went away to war, and when he did, he left his wife in charge of the castle. He had had lots of wives, all young, pretty and noble. As bad luck would have it, one after the other, they had all died, and so the noble lord was forever getting married again.

“Sire,” someone would ask now and again, “what did your wives die of?”

"I dunno lol" Blueboard would reply.

>he thinks a /pol9k/ sperg out is avant-garde even though they've been sperging in most every thread for the past year or so

you're tedious and boring
shut up

This is some fucking cask strength autism

lmao wagecuck got in trouble with the boss

fuck yourself with the reader's digest faggot

ITT:
THE RESISTANCE!
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

This is one of the better things that has been posted on Veeky Forums in a while.

FUCK YEAH

OP is the best.
He very expertly rides that line between being rough/dominant, and being caring/intimate.
Makes sense that females would be into him.
How is he so good? How can a guy with let's say a average dick even compete?
It is not fair.
He is so good that irl he managed to get his ex wife to live next to his current wife.
Talk about a fucking professional pussy puncher.
This guy has no equal.
He is the best.
I will make a church in his name.
All you faggots should learn more than one thing from that perfect man.

The subjects were hooked up to vaginal photoplethysmographs, which measured physiological sexual arousal based on blood flow to the genitals.

"I'm a very nice person; kind to a fault really. I'll only stab you in the back as soon as it suits me, and as soon as it's advantageous. But I say that I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing; oh no,I won't put it like that, I'll just say I was the victim of circumstances beyond my control, and I'm oh so sorry and you shouldn't judge me or you're a terrible human being."

*Smiles Cutely*

I want to uncover the secret to this thread, what the fuck is this

Like many people, I have had the moment where I have turned my back on Facebook. I’ve given up on being so connected, frustrated at how difficult it is to sit through anything without the unthinking reflex of a diversionary scroll through what people I have met at parties or old jobs are up to. But in the past, my freedom from Facebook has only ever lasted for a few weeks. I’ve always been back, digital tail between my legs, tentatively liking a status update about something funny my nephew has done.

People are posting lines ironically, you are supposed to find out why they are bad.

Not clicking on that because im at work.
Is that a trap? I swear to God, if thats a trap...

But user is right, you know.

That is very clearly a woman, user.

i'm not sure i like your tone

I know he isn't

I am 12 and what is this?

>His self-described nickname is Wolf.

I chuckled.

your initiation rite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I find it entirely believable. You would not believe the daffy bullshit people invest themselves into, especially when they're not particularly self-aware.

>because he was addicted to online games

DROPPED

>The whole time I knew it had to stop, and I just very suddenly told him so after two months. He was very casual and blasé; it was clearly no big deal to him. So, on top of everything else, I had the hurtful realization that I had been totally played
Wolf is the man

How is this thread sill up

What in the heavens is this shit?

her diary desu

the power of love

This is a blue board, b-baka...

"When I steal affection from him that isn't in the heat of the moment, he sweetly goes along, but in short order, he must soon pull away. I actually don't mind. I understand what his boundaries are. He was gentle but clear when he admitted that emotional and physical intimacy make him awkward. And yet, this man who professes to be awkward around people pursued me relentlessly for many months before landing me in the sack. I gave him every reason why we would and should never be together, but every argument I presented was counteracted with the most artful and intriguing response. It was an escalating and erotic debate that pulled me across moral boundaries I'd not crossed before. I caved, and I am no push-over. And two years out, I find that I've accepted personality traits I would never have accepted in the past, and I feel deep love and acceptance for him."

"I knew it was wrong of me - but for the love of ever-loving God i could not stop thinking about her ... amazing body. Even now I feel it is the most sinful thought I've ever had, but i'll be lying if i refuse to accept at this point in time that i may have lost complete control of my mind. But it comes to her, even the thought that i'm at the far end of the sin-scale, makes me so excited that i feel i'll rip the very fabric of space and time with the power of my very unholy thoughts about her.
I have had fantasies before, from my high school teacher to my best friend's fiance, everyone's crossed my mind in the times of my horniest self, but this one takes the cake, if i were to so crudely put her memory.
But, it would be rather unfair on me if only i was put to stand trial of the transgressions of the untethered mind. It was she, so young, so fresh, so unhindered with her little idiosyncrasies, that got my blood flowing to areas of my body i wish had been mutilated beyond usability. Unfortunately, that changed blood flow also meant that other very important organs - namely my brain, were being deprived of this crucial fluid - and it will leave them unable to function in an optimum condition.
It was one of these moments of mental weakness that, finally, the little brain took full control, and a loving family lost their little five year old daughter.
Her blue eyes, as life vanished from them, would always haunt my worst nightmares.
Would anyone believe me if I admitted to crying my worst while disposing my precious little girl's bloodied clothes?
Would anyone even try to understand my psychological condition of the moments when i had to dissolve her, the ache of my loins, lifeless body into nothingness using acid of the most crude variety?
No one would."

So I guess cucking/adultery is the mod's fetish. That's the only logical explanation for why we've had a bare vagina last almost 24 hours.

Best thread.
Thread of the week.
So good.

Source on the girl in the OP?

>>
Thanks Means a lot
It would be cool if som1 made a pdf of C&D

"Every day you wake up, and every night you go back to bed - for the day, and your whole existence as a whole, unfortunately - is as bland and lifeless as NASA would claim is the surface of the planet Mercury.
But then comes a day, that's so full of action, adventure, and ... life, that you forget all about the past, and this day, or really, just the few moments of the tip of action, overwhelm you into a frenzied emotional state that seems to engulf your very psyche into submission so abounding that you are willing to embrace the everlasting siesta of death right there and then, and you wouldn't ever be more content doing anything else.
Wanting to die at a particular moment doesn't tell us much about what the particular moment entailed.
One could have won a billion-dollar lottery, and the euphoria might be the reason behind such an extreme reaction.
Or the love of your life might have just coarsely broken up with you and that might have driven you to such uncontrollable grief that you are left wanting the sweet release of death as badly as a thirsty person in a desert craves any drop of water.
But even death comes to those who are lucky. The rest are deliberately let alive to suffer.
But I digress.
As I mentioned earlier, there are very few such days that would stretch you to the limits of extreme emotions so as to leave you so exhausted that the possibility of ending of your life looks like the most preferred prospect.
I have felt like that only once in my life, i have a feeling that that memory would remain with me till the moment i actually succumb to the final sleep.

It was the sixteenth year of my life, and my girlfriend had finally accepted my offer to visit me for a bit. I was giddy at the anticipation of finally losing my virginity.

It is a whole different matter that I lost a bit of control at the end there and sweet Ashley was burned to ashes mere hours later.
To think if she had not been so prude, i might not have killed her.
i really did like her."

>blonde whore's denuded cunt visible for 21 hours

MODS=WHERE?

As someone who's had the unfortunate luck that no girls would show interest in me, i've had plenty of physical relationships - a dozen so far, to be precise.

And i do not even discriminate between the races - my collection of female torsos, severed from belly button down to the middle of their thighs, would stand as evidence to prove so - the butts, if any flesh still hasn't decayed, would show the skin color that ranges from black to white and every color in the spectrum.

i call it my very own rainbow - cute isn't it? :-)

Artwork isn't considered pornographic. It's just a photo on a book cover.

>It's just a photo on a book cover
but where do i get the book to read? does it even exist?

sex for art is okay with betas and women

>mod's fetish
what's yours? virtue signalling? not liking what i like?

ew
gross

Oh. My. God.
look at her butt

>MODS=WHERE?
I'd say France desu

do you have a laser dick or something?

>implying so many implications but you can't decipher shit.

Look at it his way -
>i lost control of my urges,
>i get a bit too harsh,
>she can't take the pain when i'm hitting her.
>she realizes i'm basically raping her, she tries to get off.
>i get angry when she tries to get me off her,
>i kill her
>i burn her dead body to get rid of all the evidence

such a loss because
>i really did like her

UR READING IT
WELCUM 2 tHE FUTURE

*mind blown*

>LOOK AT ME! I
>'M LE CRAZY SERIAL KILLER!
>MOM WILL FREAK OUT!
it's shit