*says grace*

*says grace*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHrw3AFW0Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fucking hate white people so much

Pol is that way fucker, leave you bullshit st the door of this board
>>/pol/

I don't do it because I'm not religious, but I always bow my head out of respect for others whenever I eat with people who do. Usually that's my extended family when we eat together on Christmas or Thanksgiving. I'm not a fan of the practice of joining hands for communal prayers, but that's more out of my germaphobia than my distaste for religion. There are people out there who think it's okay to just not wash their hands after taking a piss, you know.

What if I don't touch my dick when I piss?

>thanksgiving dinner with my religious ass family
>im elected to say grace
>"allah, buddha, jesus too. who loves ya baby? time to chew, amen"
>grandma smacks me and other members scold me
>haven't talked to family since and it's been 2 years

Yeah me too

Grace!

Can't you just pray to the atheism fairy, or whatever it is you fedoras believing magically exploded nothing into everything and had it form sentient life?

Never known anyone that says grace.
It would be weird if someone did.

God you're a fucking faggot.

>there are unironic "Christians" on /pol/

You still touch the fucking toilet, which is most likely covered in dry piss since you don't aim. I guess my discomfort would vary widly depending on the condition of your home's bathroom. The squallor some people are willing to live in is really incredible.

But white people are the least religious on the planet.

Just use your feet to operate the toilet

god is good
god is great
let us thank him for our food
by his hands
we are fed
give us lord our daily bread

my family said this like a chant for a few years then we all got older and stopped. We laugh about how superficially religious we used to be. What were yalls go to prayers

"In this moment, I am euphoric"

>religion is a source of peace, progress, moral fortitude and civility

Ha, my mom taught me that one as a kid too. We moved on to ad-libbed prayers as we got older. Did you learn the similar before-bes prayer?

>Now I lay me down to sleep
>I pray the Lord my soul to keep
>Please watch over me through the night
>And wake me when the morning is bright, amen

Different user. But mine went

>Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep
>If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take

Then you got a SMALL dick

That's really fucking dark for a child's prayer.

I don't flush or wash my hands when I take a piss because I'm not an Amerifat, it's not unsafe here

>before-bes prayer

....what the fuck, is this something black people do?

Being a kid in the 90s was a lot different than today. But I see your point.

Some of them, yeah. But I'm white, so I'd day it's just something Protestants do. I grew up being taught to pray before bed and before formal and evening meals. And of course during church services or when I had a particularly troubling thing going on in my life and needed some reassurance. It actually used to help me sleep, probably because of the meditative ritualistic aspects.

you need three of these >

> I was hoping as I stuff my face with food that took millennia to even have the opportunity to evolve that my fellows at the table will understand that entropy nd cause and effect is a aspect of the universe's nature. It is aspect of God, and while i eat i am grateful for the medium but wonder if the leafy greens on the plate are of more worth than I, after all we exchange hot air to no net gain. It made usefull air just existing. Thanks for the opportunity to grasp the rungs of our cosmic cradle and look out. I hope we live long enough to be both relevant and novel.

Rolling for real numbers

Rolling for a portion of pi

Get thread nao

>go out to dinner with new friends
>all the plates are set
>conversation dies down
>start to dig in
>
>
>everybody is staring at me

fucking gracefags

Get?

Huh.

Roll

>God
lol

>work for some shitty traveling janitor company
>super religious
>go out to eat at some breakfast joint on the road with 8 or 9 people
>everyone gets food
>i start eating
>everyone looking at me
>manager staring at me with deadpan look
>tells me to say grace
>"uuhhhh god is good uhhhh bless this food uuhhhh amen"
>manager gives me this disappointed unimpressed look
>start eating again
I know what you mean.

hate this shit, they are too beta to just announce it but somehow I'm supposed to take some unknown cue that they want to say grace and then I'm the asshole

Get

Rulling

When I was an officer in the army we had an imbecile christfag commander who would organize prayer breakfasts for his officers conducted by the smarmy, fagass chaplain. I refused to bow my head or close my eyes and he gave me some nasty shit about it. I almost went to the ACLU, honestly. Religion has no value anywhere, but it becomes a violation of my constitutional rights when I'm forced to participate in the worship of a 2000 year old dead jewish criminal. If I'm at an informal gathering and they start that bullshit, I just ignore it.

You know you could just politely decline, and if pressured say you're not religious and you'd think it's in appropriate to pretend to be.

>Bless us, O Lord, and these, thy gifts, which we are about to receive, from thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Re roll

Tripps ?

Op why you make this thread?

You want to talk about it Op?

Have you known love Op?

no

Why?

Fucking kill yourself you goddamned piece of shit.

Rollin

youtube.com/watch?v=XHrw3AFW0Z0

Rull

>not praying to Itadakimasu

Rull

Please stop breathing

Get?

He meant bed

It's good to talk to God sometimes user, don't let these fedoralords fool you

Eh im bored Op, your givin me nothin to work with, done bumpin your thread. Hope you get to a place you dont resent the medium you are part of, and better the world around you. Cause and effect are part of our medium, if you want to name its source thats all you. A rock exists but has no power to move itself, suffering and joy is part of the medium we have as biological creatures.