Accidentally leave ground Chuck out for 7 hours

>accidentally leave ground Chuck out for 7 hours
>make burgers with it anyway
it's a complex kinda feel

Dude, it's ground chuck. It's not expensive.
I would have just played it safe, 7 hours is way too long to be sure of anything.

well look at mr "ground chuck isn't expensive" moneybags here

make the patties really thin and just cook it through till it's crusty on both sides

>tfw you have an amazing immune system according to conventional standards because you grew up in poverty
I once ate week old sushi from my friend's fridge because I had been eating fucking relish and white bread sandwiches for 3 days

Oh god even with fuckload of pepper and half a gallon of worcestershire sauce it still tastes disgustingly warmed over

Is this why my rich friends are always sick?

literally subhuman. why are you still alive and haven't killed yourself yet you bottom feeder parasite leech?

>accidentally leave bucket of gumbo on the counter for 2 days
>microwave it and eat it anyways

Didn't even get diarrhea

>literal bucket man

Queen of fucking England posting ok Veeky Forums over here guys

i do stuff like this when i'm drunk sometimes

i'll leave a pizza out all night and all morning and just nuke it in the microwave and eat it anyway

still have never gotten food poisoning

Are you fucking retarded? Exactly what on the pizza is going to go bad sitting in a temperature controlled house for a night?

If you're not very young/old or have any issues with your immune system, you'll be okay most of the time unless something smells extremely foul. It's more of a danger for kids, seniors, and sick people, but it's still usually not worth taking the risk unless you really need the food.

There's a huge difference between a cooked pizza that probably has little to no meat compared to raw meat, especially ground raw meat. Raw ground meat is probably the worst thing to take a chance on.

cheese
mushrooms possibly

you didn't microwave the bucket did you

i thought dairy products and meats aren't supposed to be left out for more than 4 hours desu

I think it's 2 hours, and that's really only for restaurants or other places selling food the public to be extremely careful so there aren't mass outbreaks of food illnesses. You can get away with leaving it out longer but it's best not to.

Last night I ate some Chinese food that had been sitting in my friend's fridge for at least three weeks. It was some kind of chicken absolutely drowned in garlic and chili sauce so I figured I would be fine and I was.

I do this kind of shit all the time. Leave thawed chicken out for several hours, cooked chicken in a covered dish overnight and eat it at the same temp in the morning, etc. I saw my mom do it as a child, none of us ever got sick. I even cooked slightly gross smelling chicken thighs and fed it to my gf and no one shit themselves or even felt bad at all

That's not okay and you're proud of it. Sad.

You should've felt bad for being so careless with a loved one

Since you grew up that way, you pribably have a colony of a mutant strain of a cross between e-coli and salmonella that devours e-coli or salmonella on contact. Who knows, some botulism genes could have inbred as well. There's probably no level of decayed food you wouldn't be able to tolerate now.

i left some ground beef out overnight and it smelled a bit off and i just mixed it with pork and made burgers with it any way and it was fine

Is this the "how to get food poisoning" thread
I just cooked chicken breast at very low heat because I thought it'd be fine as long as it was white on the inside.
Already put sauce and olive oil on it so I have no idea how to salvage it

Week old sushi in the fridge sounds fine. Can somebody enlighten me on the risk of refrigerated meats.

user, yesterday I ate undercooked teddies. I'm surprised I'm not sick rn.