SIP CITY BITCH

Let's discuss best tasting low-calorie energy drinks.

Pic related: my personal favorite

What others should I try?

No. You're not taking sips and making it some right wing inbred hick trash club for tea party members.

>that fucking hair
If you're not going to take care of it just cut it all off and go for the dyke look. Also
T E X A S
E
X
A
S

I'm in Austin.

I said Texas user, not Colonyfornia.

Redbull and a 45 probably isn't a good combo. Probably like poprocks and rawdogging a gay prossie.

It says "9mm Para." on the slide there user.

Sorry, forced perspective and all that.

You need some kind of testosterone enhancing drink, not energy drinks, since you're so insecure about your "wittle peenie" you have to post your popgun. You probably hold it one handed sideways like a nignog too. Seek treatment.

Sweet a girl you single?

The only guys I know who are this obsessed with other people's dick sizes are closet homosexuals.
Embrace it user.

but like, how big is your dick?

>low calorie
Bitch just have one a day at most, stop chugging aspartame because HUUUURRRR ITS NOT COFFEE XDDDD

Big enough to make your dad my little bitch last night.

Dicklet detected.

Show feminine penis blease

Veeky Forums denizens can't recognize a femanon even when they post a pic.

Why do I even bother coming here?

implying every girl doesn't have peepee.

This. I'm happy to see sips promoted, but do it with a bit of class.

These are beverages you can buy at a gas station, not uncle Cletus' perpetual gypsy yard sale. Show some respect.

Why did you have to make it a point to show you're a girl?

This is not real life, we are not going to have sex by being nice to you cunt.

This is how men interact when there are no women around. Stop attention whoring.

no one gives a fuck plus I think Veeky Forums has one of the highest percentages of females compared to other boards

Go to bed Rupal. You've invaded these pussy boy's safe space (the Chan) and triggered them enough already tonight. Brava btw.

Grown-ass men who are scared of guns truly are the scum of the earth.

>LIKE OH EM GEE ZOMG ZOMG GUISE HELLLLLOOO IM A GURL

Bitch please

>implying

Grow the fuck up and compartmentalize your interests.

>I can't tell the difference between fear and cringe

Posting/glorifying guns in unrelated topics is fucking cringe. Its the pictorial equivalent of saying "check out my tiny micro phallus!!!"

>compartmentalize your interests
>perfectly fine with gay pride parades

>t. Homophobe on the wrong side of history and morality no matter who is in the white house.

>t. Professional Victim

I'm not a victim. Keep spouting the state media hate propaganda. You stupid people are too easy.

>state media hate propoganda
Sweetie, the media is leftist

Sorry to hear about your teeny weeny peeny.

The media you consume is state sponsored.

>the truth and reality is a lefty lie because it makes stupid rednecks look like stupid rednecks

Yeah... And?

>implying I consume the hollyjew
I'm a refined gigolo, nothing but novels and Gregorian chant playing softly in the background

>truth
Is whatever they want you to think it is
>reality
Read above

when you derail a thread...

99% of all media companies, unrelated to each other, promote the same stories and news. These include the most respected publications in the work. Meanwhile, 1% (faux and breitbart and other clickbait shills) promote GOP propaganda and ignore the real stories circulated by the other 99% when it is convenient to do so. However fox news has higher viewership numbers than any other outlet, because their narrative is very familiar and comforting to the minds of GOP suckers who can't handle actual reality and are constantly losing at life while the rest of the world progresses and they are left behind on the farms, and in the coal mines. And even though they have the highest ratings and more people watch fox news than any other news outlet, they still openly refer to the minority viewership outlets as the "mainstream media" to make themselves look like the underdog that tells it like it is. This fits perfectly with their viewer demographic which Is the white, christian majority with an unbelievable sense of victimization, oppression, and persecution.

If you're posting pro gun bullshit on a Himalayan salt mining and image sharing website's cooking board, then you can deny it all you want. But everyone here knows you fantasize about sucking hannity's cock 3 times a day.

>9mm
>battery acid drink
>Austin

I just wanna cook some weebfeed, load up the car with gats, and laugh at the gun hating manchildren with OP at the range.

thoughts?

Take me with you, cUNT here

>non-white subhuman posting on muh board

Gtfo before I use the exif data in your pic to find you and bleach you, whore

Up all night sippin.

It's removed retard

Yeah, why do you? Stupid cunt!

It's memed a lot but the ultra zero monster is good

Come find me.
Just know that you're gonna be bringing bleach to a gun fight, my dude.

I swear to fucking god you /sip/pers are tragic. Memeing a corporate meme for free. I was drinking monsters 10 years ago, you know what street cred that gives me? Nothing. Nothing.

She hurt you real bad huh user?

What is the point of sugarless energy drinks? Isn't that missing the whole point of giving you energy?

Those aren't sips

>newfags believe the no more exif meme

Laughably pathetic

Top fucking kek

And now we've gone full retard, as if posting that stupid pic wasn't dumb enough

You're the one who's still responding to her damn.
If she bothers you that much then just move along.

You're confusing me with the other user, I haven't been "responding" to her, I am in no way- a part of whatever prompted her to particularly respond with that poorly thought out post

Surely a mod can delete this thread and hopefully someone could make a new sips thread sans the pro whatever agenda thrown in?

damn son I didn't know it was possible to murder someone over the internet

i see you're a woman of culture as well

Show me how it's it's done then.

sorry that was the thumbnail

>sip city
>instantly think cities skylines with Sips

>woman

ICC_Profile

You have pretty eyes

No wonder you guys love your sips so much.
You sure are thirsty.

>implying it isnt a boy in short shorts and a wig

All the somalis around here love redbull. Rebull and hennessey.

Did you ever meet up with Jesus Candles Guy?

Fucking pathetic. "Her" eyes look like garbage and I'm fairly certain that's a dude with a wig and short shorts on.