I could cook today, but why bother when something like this exists?

I could cook today, but why bother when something like this exists?

Cardiovascular health.

those deep dish pizzas will literally fucking kill you, I'm pretty sure that they have double the calories of a normal hot and ready pizza and it's all grease

>Eating little shit-sars
It's just under Dominos for tasting like cardboard. Id rather eat dry ramen.

>why bother

Dude that stuff will give you anal cancer, seriously. I enjoy a pizza every now and then, but get an instant pot ffs.

I made pic related tonight in about 20 minutes. Threw it in the instant pot and walked away, it's cooking as we speak and I'm laying on the couch postiing on Veeky Forums.

Gonna throw these in once the beans and veg have all cooked as well.

little caesars is okay pizza, we're not talking about 7-11 quality here. But it makes me feel really really bad about myself.

Little Ceasar's is the fucking worst and the only reason people buy it is for the price (which, to be fair, is pretty good)

It's as shit tier as shit tier can be.

Sometimes I wonder where I draw the line of attempting to eat healthy and bullshit like this I'll eat on a "cheat day". I think little Caesars is where the line is.

Tbh I've eaten it like twice in the past year, but wasn't the one who paid for it.

Do you want moobs?

deep dishes are, iirc, around 3.3k cal, most of their regular pizzas are 2.1k - 2.5k

It's exactly what you paid for, honestly.
You want $5 worth of pizza you get $5 quality pizza.

>tripfag

little ceasars is garbage regularly.

now this deep dish is an upgrade and is probably one of the best chain pizza i've had for the value. i really can't complain, it's pretty much on the same tier as digiorno or neo-pizza hut

Fun fact OP: I work at Little Caesars and there's regularly about 2 ounces of grease in the pan after cooking those deep dishes. For your safety, I do not recommend. The regular pizzas are pretty ok though for the price

Meanwhile you could make a pizza for $5 that is 30x better if you are not lazy.

My friend is a maneger a little caesars hes allowed to have 1 medium pizza for free for lunch, so when I was hella poor id come in at lunch and pick up his lunch before he left to get some real food, because he said he would rather eat anything else then those pizzas. I lived on those bitch ass pizzas tho, now i don't ever want their pizza again it is undeniably shit.

Worked at LC for a year.
Cheese has the consistency of rubber. Frozen chunks of "beef" sit in the cooler for a week (company policy.)
Same goes for "ham"; the onions are shipped in pre-sliced and smell like shit.
Nothing wrong with the occasional hot and ready pep, but unless you're absolutely disgusting don't have any additional meats added.

the issue is the cost of entry, to get a cost-effective homemade pizza you are buying in bulk and thus shoehorning yourself into eating a varied combination of the same 3 ingredients for a prolonged period of time

>its just under Dominos

You have to be a subhuman to like that shit Little Caesars far better than Domino's

>just under Dominos
>like it far better than Dominos
The only thing subhuman is your reading comprehension

to make it more difficult for minorities to find jobs

Are you the rice and beans guy?

No, this is the first time I've ever posted on Veeky Forums. I am from /pol/ but I come here to lurk sometimes when I need to just chill.

Same pick was in the Goya thread, just curious

Yeah I wanted to post it in a couple threads since I had never posted on Veeky Forums before.

Who is the rice and beans guy, some dude who is obsessed with them or something?

No, I was just referring to you as that because I had no other frame of reference really. That soup/stew looks good though my man

only cu/ck/s cook when deep!deep! dish pizza exists

pizza hut shills pls go

>deep deep dish
>it's just bread

You can tell that they're aware of how bullshit it is because they cut the little video that plays in the waiting area right before the dude rips it apart.

what video

do you guys have a $5 pizza where you live?
I went to San Antonio some time ago and they said it wasnt a thing there

also, I wish quality was consistent. Shit's the only fast food I eat when Im hungry and on my way home

Yea that's serious fucking bullshit. You can tell just from the picture it's sitting on a pillow of bread.

Meh. I got off work the other day after doing manual labor out in the summer sun all day after eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast and a melon for lunch and some Gatorade. When I got home I gorged on an entire pizza (from a local Delivery at least) and washed it down with some fresh carrot/melon juice and I think it was entirely healthy and the right choice.

I hate the whole "calories=bad" meme.

so, some chopped veg, pepper, olive oil, and some not-quite-sauteed onions. Boy what a feast..

just had another extramostbestest yesterday for lunch w/extra marinara sauce

Ran a LC for five years.

None of this was true at my store. All veg was preped/sliced by hand or using a slicer. Beef was frozen until the day of use, thawed overnight in the cooler. Same for ham, Italian sausage, etc. Pepperoni was the only meat not stored in the freezer if I recall correctly. Cooler life of three days max. Sounds like you worked at a shitty place. My store was in Canada, though, so maybe we're different.

Can't argue about the cheese. It actually used to be better, but LC corp secured a deal with a new supplier for cheaper; this ""improved"" mix really sucks shit. I've eaten at LC maybe thrice since I moved on to greener pastures, it seems to keep getting worse and worse.

Reminder that Round Table pizza is the best pizza chain in America, bar none. Garbage like Pizza Hut and Dominoes don't even come close.

It's all about Casey's pizza.

Why would you ever lower yourself to chain pizza in the first place

not everyone can afford 25$ pizzas everytime they want to eat one for lunch

That is a lot of bread

I'd be more scared of the sodium content in one of those. I had to deal with hypertension in college and was mortified when I realized how much salt is in one of those cocksuckers (as delicious as they are)

Chuck E. Cheese master race reporting in.

All the simple starches in this will contribute to diabetes and the dairy is harmful to cholesterol levels. Between that and the salt, the massive amount of fat is almost negligible.

christ on a bike, is this what Veeky Forums considers to be good cooking?

fuck yes user

their garlic sauce fucking changed my life

now i can eat pizza without the heartburn

also their ingridients are 2nd to none, i literally live 1 min from one

its expensive but well worth it, yet to have a bad combination

also their pastas are fucking awesome too and their wings

The fuck? A non chain 1 topping large goes for 7 to 8 bucks in my area.

That's how you turn diabetic.

Getting pizza from LC's is only a valid alternative to cooking if you like that pizza. Personally I'd rather have no pizza than LC's (or any chain pizza for that matter), so it isn't really a valid option for me.

>A whole loaf of bread with a sprinkling of cheese.

What a waste of trips

>from /pol/

You have to go back

Not anyone should eat a large fucking pizza for lunch you cow. Respect yourself, preferably proportionally to how little I respect you.

spinach is best topping on pizza.
anyone who disagrees with me needs to drop the pacifier and grow up.