Good goyim

What did (((they))) mean by this?

>not buying the low-sodium equivalent

>eating black beans any way except pic related in an instant pot with veg, spices,carmelized onion and brown rice

>not buying dried beans and cooking them

>bruh, hook me up with that recipe

>not being a good goy and eating Goya Black beans

Here you go my man. It's an easy ass recipe, you just have to hall all the stuff. Takes about 20 mins to prepare, then you just turn on the instant pot and walk away.

Not him but how would I got about doing this in a regular pot? Simmer, obviously, but for how long? Until everything is soft?

Yeah. I made this in a regular pot once. Basically you just have to use a lot more water and let it cook just below a boil for like 90 minutes. Stir every now and then.

Although you might want to try just letting it boil with a lid on it, this would create the conditions most similar to the instant pot, obviously without the artificially high temp induced by the pressure.

I would just search out some stove top recipes for black beans. Use their technique with my ingredients.

It's me again, just posting another pic to show everyone what it looks like when it's done.

Thanks!

I'm going to add just a little water(1-2 cups) and see how it goes. Nice recipe, thanks.

No problem dude.

Wtf mods?

should be green bell pepper, not red

cumin should be ground, when in a soup

missing wine

missing bay leaf, and tsp of brown sugar

and that recipe has been "vegetarianized" with the omit of the ham hock or fat back. This isn't traditionally vegan.

Source: miami cuban grandmas everywhere

This is all true. I just modified it for my own purposes.

*high five* good to hear. I think sometimes the little missing ingredients are getting lost in the years. The orginal cuban miami grandmas are dying out. They're all 70-90 from the first wave, the Bautista-Castro emigres. Anyone that came after that, really came from poverty era, without the abundance and amazing memories of how things used to be, sadly :(

I actually made some yesterday and had my own leftovers today. This is a labor of love in patient, to buy the green plantains on the side dayssss in advice and make your black beans only on the day they become black skinned rotten looking maduros and perfect to fry up. I like to fry my sweet plantains in garlic olive oil and hit them with salt.

Isn't Goya a Spanish brand?
Back to /pol/ senpai

you damn well know what they meant

Rachel James and Sydney Cole are great

>soak and cook beans for several hours
>spend one minute opening a can of prepared beans
>they taste exactly the same

There's something really strange about the style of BLACKED that I can't put my finger on.

The chicks just have that **look**
You can't quite put your finger on it but there's something off with them for sure.

They taste nearly the same with canned less flavorful, but there's a big difference in texture of the bean and the peel both. Making them yourself, and there's a touch of pepperiness and mild sweetness, and without that tinge of metallic canning, sorry. I rarely soak and do my own dry beans, I admit, but I recognize dried or fresh beans are worlds better than canned.

It's their soulless eyes. They sold out their purity for a quick buck.

BLACKED turns up the contrast/brightness and lowers the saturation a bit to bring out the difference between white and black. IR enthusiasts tell me that's the real reason they watch IR. Sure.

Also, these are the prettiest, blondest, whitest whores. They either believe that there's nothing wrong with starting their career eating the ass of a black gentlemen, or are so fucked in the head by their childhoods they don't care. Both are types of crazy.

A perfect storm of surreal.

Also, I use black and pinto beans to make bomb ass frijoles.

just use a pressure pot you freak

>Jack thread deleted in less than an hour
>/pol/ shitpost stays up for half a day
Now that's what I call moderation!

Jack threads are not relevant to Veeky Forums.
I don't know about /pol/.

There should be a tax-payer funded project to cross the nation and catalog recipes from aging housewives.

Eat it up goyim, it's good for you