Four 'N Twenty is a fair dinkum floater. Everything else is bull dust

Four 'N Twenty is a fair dinkum floater. Everything else is bull dust.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Mac's_Pies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off ya flamin gallah, I hope ya chooks turn into emus and kick ya funny over

Four n twenty is pretty good mate but a pie from the local bakery is always better.

Mrs Macs beat them out every day of the week, four 'n twenty is shithouse.

This is the most foreign post I've ever seen. Which somehow also coincides with the gayest post I've ever seen as well...

American here, can you translate to American English please?

I had a mild heart attack earlier tonight and I'd honestly rather go through that again before being the user in OP's image.

I hope this horrid looking euro burger is warm at least, because that paste filling looks vile

>euro
M8.

HOT POIS HOT POIS
CHOCOLATE
DRINKS

RECORDS
GET YER
FOOTY RECORDS

Chumbawumba digeradoo

Is this some australian shit?

That picture is clearly new world, retard.

yeah nah cunt those pies are fucked. your a chat man, op

Are you speaking English?

You mean new prison colony

He's saying "Four N Twenty brand pies are good, every other brand sucks."

Thanks reddit so helpful. 1 gold has been deposited to your account

This

You're welcome bro

4n20 is a dirt pie. If you have to eat a crappy frozen pie at least go for Mrs Macs

We have some fine dining here, I'm not sure why there are McDonald's everywhere.

the microwave sausage rolls/egg and bacon rolls are top tier

>implying vilis not greatest

I'd rather buy a pie from a local bakery if I am paying that much

It's a mentally ill Victorian making the mistake that anyone gives a fuck about him.

i feel bad for u if vilis aint ur local

>floater
Well aren't you dinki di ridgy didge me old cobber
Have a toot on the old amber flowervase for yer chums

I got some good locals tho
the gravy at one of them is almost gelatin and its so dang good, the crust and lid are really nice too
also Yatala pies is a 5 minute drive away and they have really really good crust and nice fillings and mushy peas :)

I used to work near yatala pies, I would go there at least once a week and get a pie with peas, potato and gravy. So good.

Live on the Gold Coast now so it's a bit of a drive, I stop in there if I'm going to brizzy.

yeah same I worked right across the Gem hotel for 7 years
btw, good burgers at Gem Bait and Tackle

I'll take you to yatala pies for our first date.

a-user

Ausfag thread? Ausfag thread

Has any of you tried the combination of kettle chili chips with jalapeno hommus? It's goat

no but have you tried the rosemary and sea salt entertainer shapes with caramelised onion hommus?

No, will try

really moreish

I don't eat shapes anymore, ever since they changed the recipe to those weird powdery biscuits.

yeah the new shapes suck, but don't they sell both kinds?
I actually prefer the new pizza shapes but there will be hell to pay if they ever touch the bbq shapes again

Yeah they sell both types of shapes now but they shouldn't have changed them in the first place, I stopped buying them.

imo they should get rid of all the new ones except pizza because they dont shred your mouth up like the originals and it also actually tastes like pizza

Yatala steak and kidney on the drive thru and a tinny. None of this bogan four 'n twenty rubbish. Vilis is some wog servo rort.

yum

>read whole thread
>nobody says what the FUCK it is
Veeky Forums is annoying sometimes.

So is that abomination a sloppy joe or what? It looks like it came out of a vending machine or was microwaved in the rapper and thrown at the guy. Jesus.

It's a meat pie. That's all. Aussies love them.

Looks pretty close to a sloppy joe, just with that flakey pastry instead of a hamburger bun

Burger here, real talk I love watching AFL on tv, shit looks so cash

Youre fucking retarted if you dont know what a meat pie is or couldnt google 4 and 20

DUDE

Ridgey didge steak and chilli pies are pretty awesome, whole chunks of steak and the perfect amount of gravey and chilli

It's not Foreign.. its Aussie you cunt, our greatest ally.

t. USAin

grouse post mate

americans think of dessert when they think of pie for some reason
they just fell out of favour or maybe it was seen as too british after the revolution
but I know for a fact that Ben Franklin liked meat pies almost as much as he did beer and whores, he is an honorary Australian in my eyes

Burgers are just meat pies with the edge crust removed.

not really, a meat pie is closer to a sloppy joe than a burger.
and pie crust really isnt anything like a burger bun

We refer to meat pies as pot pies.

The word pie on its own makes us think dessert.

Fuck off seppo

>wog servo rort.

Although you can't trust wogs with the internal copper wiring of your house, they usually turn their hands to pies, fish & chips, charcoal chicken, etc with a lot of success. Though VIli's is overrated by Adelaide, it's in another league to 4n20 & Mrs Macs.

reddit

do you have beef pot pies?

This

>worldwide distribution
>not even sold all over Australia

Pathetic

I cant believe how cheap pub shit is north of Brisbane
It's shit quality but yeh, better than fast food.

If it's not Mrs. Mac send it back

>queensland
nobody gives a fuck about you, Cletus

ultimately true

plebs

my boss reckons he calls in to yatala pies when he's driving down that way to pick shit up.
are they good enough to justify a half hour drive?

They changed them back after people started calling for the employees of arnotts to commit sudoku.

>american here, cunts XD

I'm from Melbourne you silly cunt. Don't you ever leave your safe space?
No wonder everyone else hates us.

it was all marketing, otherwise they wouldn't have called them "New & Improved" even before they entered market. Similar to the "iSnack 2.0" shit with cheezymite.

Oi mates! The dingo ate my baby XD I went to sidney once and climbed the bridge it was so fun. You Aussies are so funny with your funny accents. Okay bye.

Apparently they tested really well, I don't see how but I bought a pack of aldi rip off shapes and they tasted more like real shapes, fucking disgraceful.

YOU CAN GET IT LIFTIN,
YOU CAN GET IT SHIFTIN,
YOU CAN GET IT ANY OLD HOW,
MATTER OF FACT I GOT IT NOW

National blows them away

Are you speaking Pikie? Or whatever Brad Pitt speaks in that movie?

Nah, he's some cunt pretending to be Aussie.

A pie is only a floater if its served in a bowl of pea soup.

Reminder that hot food at Australian footballs games is like, $15aud for a school cafeteria tier burger and a bottle of coke (10 ameridollars)

>are they good enough to justify a half hour drive?

Bloody oath mate, jump in your commodore and go for a fang up the M1 and grab a pie. They got a drive thru as well so can stay in your car and listen to Jimmy Barnes while you order.

34 hours to figure that one out. Now who's the cunt.

What kinda sport is this?

That's pretty standard

hmm

AFL

>Parmy
Get the fuck out

>local bakery charges $5.50 for an average pie
Fucks sake, can't get a cheap pie anywhere now days

>implying anyone even flies over those other places
maybe the trip up to Bali, otherwise it's not even flyover tier

I don't know what I'm reading here

You can buy a 4 pack of pies from Coles for about 5 bucks.

Aldi 4 packs are now $3 down from $3.50
Heard it on the radio yesterday

No idea what they're like, probably also made in Belgium or some other shithole too

>Buying frozen pies

your local bakery is price gouging
a pie shouldn't be more than $4 for an expensive pie, $3-$4

Cuckball.

>Melbourne
>Sydney
>relevant
if you like muzzies and asians its the place for you

That's Melbourne for you. Back in East Gippsland I can get the best pie in Australia for $4

I didn't say I bought them, I just said how much they were

Cuck

>said Cletus from Townsville

What is the best flavour of pie and why is it cheese and bacon?

Don't forget that our good old Aussie beef farmers export 70% of their produce... and not the bottom 70% either.
The free trade agreements we've been signing everywhere are putting the average Aussie in competition with hundreds of thousands of millionaires all over the world (especially China) for our country's own produce.

I grew up with farmers bitching and crying in the 80's because the dopey cunts were overgrazing and failing to prepare for droughts and being up to their balls in debt to the banks. Australia went into bat to save them, now they're serving us the shitty leftovers from the bottom end of their farms... and charging huge amounts to do it.

Ever wonder why beef in Australia is so fucking expensive when we have 25 million beef cattle on the hoof? It's because farmers are cunts.

Faggot pie, for a faggot fan, watching a faggot sport.

Kys poofta.

>As with many meat pies, the quantity of actual meat in Mrs Mac pies is frequently debated. In May 2006 the Australian Consumers Association magazine 'Choice' rated them among the commercial pies with the lowest percentage of meat and only 0.3% above the minimum 25%
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Mac's_Pies
Enjoy your 25.3% pies.