Go to colleagues house for meal

>go to colleagues house for meal
>he keeps his ketchup in the cupboard

>he keeps his ketchup

Fridge master race here.
Cupboard? More like cuckboard lmao

Like the million breakfast diners that keep a bottle of ketchup on the table! Woah!

Not sure if serious.

>he wants to dip his hot chips in cold ketchup

>lmao
Fuck off summer child.

Someone came over mine once and laughed that I didn't put my ketchup in the fridge. Told them it's normal and I didn't see the problem.

Another time while eating out I put my HP sauce over my pie and chips and everyone looked at me like I was some kind of barbarian, telling me I've "ruined" it.

Are my sauce opinions really that contrarian?

>dipping fries in ketchup
>not mayo for golden fries
>not vinegar and salt for brown fries

Depends on the kind of pie. If the filling is any kind of ground meat then you're a-ok. If it's something along the lines of creamy potatoes/peas I wouldn't say you've ruined it but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat it.

>yes
>mayo is fucking disgusting
>what the fuck are brown fries

Just classic steak and ale pie. It compliments the gravy for a truly British (inb4 >british food) taste sensation. Hell I'll even put sauce on my peas and mash. Not smothering them obviously but just enough

>European taste

You assfucks are extinct as dinosaurs. Please don't talk to humans, some of us have taste buds.

>what the fuck are brown fries

Again, I ask my question. WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

Some kind of yank thing? Only a yank could say something fucking stupid like brown fries or golden fries

>talking to a fellow brit
>so obsessed with america he sees it everywhere
Get help.

Says the faggot who calls them fries and not chips

>he thinks he's talking to the same guy
>only one person could POSSIBLY call me out on my severe retardation!
Get help.

>no u

How else would I make meatloaf or cocktail sauce?

>tfw Brit who lived in the US
>horrific nausea whenever a Bong tries to have an opinion on anything food

Thank god I lived over there and learned how to store, prepare, and actually make sure there's flavour in my food.

People cook and use ingredients that are straight trash over here. I'm ready to move back. Don't ever listen to a bong on food unless they went and studied overseas.

fuck yourself

>dipping your fries in sauces
>not just eating seasoned fries plain

Have a bit of pride you fucking maggot. If someone talks shit to you about British food you smash their fucking jaw in.

"Oooh I better inb4 so they don't say mean things to me"

Fucking pathetic you're lucky I don't live in the U.K. anymore or I'd cripple you. What an embarrassment.