Read book by woman, gay or colored person because I'm open minded

>Read book by woman, gay or colored person because I'm open minded
>It's inevitably about being a woman, gay or colored person in an area similar to where the author lives or was raised
>Read a book by a white man
>It's a normal book about normal people doing stuff with no racial or sexual implicaitons
What the fuck gives?

You're likely pretty awful at choosing books to read.

Try something like Memoirs of Hadrian or Temple of the Golden Pavilion.

You're retarded.

read Ellison's Invisible Man. note: if you finish the novel thinking it was merely about race, you have poor reading comprehension.

I'll check them out, thanks
How?

The latter might even get you a two-for-one, depending on if you consider Japanese "colored" or not.

People will take you and your cause far more seriously if you just act normal and not insist your cause is worth it.
Uni idpol/postcolonials haven't been on a construction site and talked to actual workers in order to realize that they're not going to be racist, homophobic or any other of the 'phobias' if you just act normal. They're totally going to accept a faggot if he doesn't bring up his identity at every turn.
Everyone nowadays acts like a New Yorker Jew who can't shut the fuck up about how he's Jewish.

Wow yeah, it's almost like people write about their experiences or something

You're only realising that the author is gay when he writes about gay shit.

The only people I know that can't shut up about someone being Jewish are angry goyim.

>act normal
aka act like an anxiety-ridden wiener like me

>Their experiences
>Spooks inserted into their shallow minds by a hypocritical society conditioning those experiences
Yeah, fuck that crap. Write something GOOD, I don't give a fuck about genitalia or skin colour, you monkey whore. (No offense intended. No animals were hurt in the making of this shitpost).

>I don't give a fuck about genitalia or skin colour
t. white penis-haver

On the internet.
Get outside.
Hang around NYC. Then come back.

>It's a normal book about normal people doing stuff with no racial or sexual implicaitons
You're just blind to it.

>Temple of the Golden Pavillion
that one is good, confessions of a mask is great as well. dat axilla

>white penis haver
Are you discriminating me for having a white penis? That's fucking sexist and racist. Grow up.

Ever read the Greeks? Buncha brown faggots but they wrote the best shit this side of the Mississippii

that's because you view white as being the 'default' and what you see as 'normal person problems' are, y'know, you get the picture. fuck you. whatever

So much for the tolerant left

You're retarded. Fuck off.

me making fun of you =/= discrimination

the idea that i'm supposed to be bipartisan on what is basically a human rights issue is disgusting. i'm not interested in being 'tolerant' if it advocates in any way shape or form for institutionalized violence you smug sweat shart

What about my rights? What about verbal violence against me? Am I not human? Do I not bleed?

so much for the tolerant left

Women are narcissistic and blacks simply lack the raw brain power to think about things beyond "whitey oppressin me"

UGH, I JUST, UGH, UGH, I CANT JUST EVEN, UGH

Idiot women should be banned from this site

The Greeks weren't any more brown than the average Italian is

i know you're being #ironic but if you're in any way asking whether or not i prioritize the feelings of a racist over the well-being of literally anyone who isn't you then you're a fucking idiot

>cliche opinions of the average university SJW
Loving every laugh

You do cry a lot.

Official Veeky Forums classification of races

God-tier/master race:
Whites
East Asians

Mid-tier:
Indians
Arabs

Shit-tier:
Niggers
Spics

>God-tier/master race:
Whites
East Asians

>Shit-tier:
Everything else

ftfy

>Spics shit tier
>Spanish and southern american literature being one of the most richest and diverse

>East Asians
t. mainlander
t. Argentinian/Uruguayan

Most(if not all) of the best latin-americans are actually white, so there´s that

>Mutts
>White
t. American

>no Irish
wtf are you doing? Spics, niggers and the persian arabs and some indians > most anglos. also are slavs really white and how are we breaking up russia?

>Frankenstein
>Huckleberry Finn

what did you mean by that?

>spics in shit-tier
>when they're the only ethnic minority that's officially Harold Bloom approved

Borges is of English and Spanish ancestry.

The Irish are niggers.

If he refers to them as "spics" one could assume that his idea of a latin american is a very stereotypical one (maybe he´s american) and that he actually hasn´t read any latin american literature.

but being white in the west IS the default, just as a Japanese being default in japan or an indian being default in indian

>human """""""""rights""""""""""

pity they're consistently the best part of english literature