Holy fuck Veeky Forums is this real?

Holy fuck Veeky Forums is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean Jamalquius is actually MY son?

Why would it be harder to come to terms with it if you're a woman?

Taking it at face value, the men is the one who has to share.

What is "Male Mc"? Male menstrual Cycle? Why is it in women's brains?

Microchimerism

Not in humans as far as we know.
Doesn't stop the mgtow autists latching onto it and spreading it like a fact, though.

>Not in humans as far as we know

Except for the studies literally linked to in the image? Fuck off roastie.

You mean the study done on rats?

Hasn't this same thread been debunked like a hundred times on Veeky Forums? Check the archive and stop reposting.

>roastie

Go home wizard.

;-;

Why do you hurt us?

(lol)

why would you even care if it is.

Seeing how /pol/ and /r9k/ misunderstood that study completely ruined my faith in them. Now I know that it's pointless to try to talk with them, they see only what they want to see, even when it's not there.

If you need a scientific study in order to hate women then you really need to sort yourself out.

Amateur hour, just observe them.

>Humans are rats.
Whoa, really?!

>roastie
This particular insult always offends me as a biophysicist
Collagen and elastin don't fucking work like that
The vagina can push out entire small humans and remain functional, the biggest dick in history couldn't 'stretch it out'

Yes, there a reason every sane society shuns whores.

No, it's not real. These fucktards are almost as bad as feminists sometimes. Stop spreading misinformation and lies, it will simply continue to discredit your movement.

XD

>Collagen and elastin don't fucking work like that
Yet somehow your breasts and jowls are to your knees by 40.

this is Veeky Forums in a nutshell
thanks for the cancer /pol/

>implying it's always a foreign invader
>implying the board isn't full of frustrated scholars fishing for (you)s

Sperm cells have a lifespan of only 3 days

the fact that this was made shows that regurgitating their shit is some of the best trolling on the site

It doesn't mean the snatch is loose, roastie means your pussylips are all stretched out like roast beef. Has nothing to do w elasticity of the vagina.

Ok, but what is the conclusion of the actual study, is it possible that microchimerism actually apply to humans, is it confirmed in other animals?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
>>Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

How would sperm form cells without a zygote?

What this guy said. But also, regarding your comment, it does actually work like that. I rescued newborn kittens that some asshole abandoned and I've been taking care of them since the day after the season of GoT started. They used to suck on each other a lot when they still crawled, specifically on the tiniest one, that's the only girl. So anyway, they sucked the space beneath her pussy so much that they deformed her. She literally has a tiny bag of skin right around where the dick should be if she was a guy (no, she's not a guy. she's not sick either, and it's actually a deformation caused because her brothers sucked her a lot), and even though they stopped doing it like a month ago, it won't disappear. So yeah, consider your shit debunked, because I know that you can deform the body if you apply a constant mechanical force for hours every day during like a month. I guess that's how the foreskin restoration works? But don't quote me on that really, I just saw a picture of the tool once.

Congrats, you killed a thread I had a genuine interest in.
If you notice there is a study linked here that shows mc does happen in women that have never been pregnant.
Politics aside I don't know how the hell this works.

What a load.

female here

where can i get fucked by a few hundred high iq males

can they be fat and disabled?

no

damn

Holy fuck that was an autistic read

If it occured at all wouldn't it be the woman's genetic contribution that was diluted?

>Roastie getting toasty
I wonder how many times you've mocked a man for supposedly having a small penis

It actually wasn't.

"DNA is absorbed of the Fetus during pregnancy" is not the same thing as "DNA is absorbed everytime a woman has Sex".

If Sex leads to DNA-exchange, then theoretically tiny amounts of DNA-exchange should happen while shaking hands, or possible even talking with each other.

Microchimerism doesn't mean what OP's picture (and brainlets ITT) thinks it means. Rather it means that some individual cells from one person can sometimes be found randomly in another person's body. These cells do not affect the individual's DNA nor do they affect the genetic contribution to children.

The reason researchers are studying this is because there could potentially be health problems or other interesting side effects from having foreign cells in your body (depending on the type of cell and where it is).

All of this shit about "DNA exchange" and "carrying someone else's DNA" is either misunderstanding or purposefully misleading wordplay by the journalist and other brainlets.

They're containment boards for a reason.

You're too dumb to be a progenitor of intelligence, don't bother.