He doesn't eat the crust

>he doesn't eat the crust

I eat the crust bitch don't spread lies about me

Eating the crust is one thing, but nothing disgusts me more than people who dip their pizza, especially the butts, in ranch.

I only eat it when it's soft. Crunchy crust is awful.

Usually I eat the crust first, or randomly eat it. That way I'm not stuck eating the most disappointing part last.

>He doesn't use a knife and fork like some barbaric American.

Dip in coffee or gtfo

pizza bones

Good meme, now back to R E D D I T with you

i eat the crust first

>he doesn't eat the table

you dont even know how wrong you are, its the best use for ranch
it certainly isn't a salad dressing and it is the inferior wing dipping sauce

>he doesn't eat the crust

That's right, goes to my dogs.

>my dogs
Whenever I hear someone randomly use this phrase on the internet I assume they've got some dark secrets

Creepy dudes with a bunch of purebred dogs he's trained autistically are like the male version of mentally unstable "horse chicks"

Nah, I have 2 bull terriers I rescued from an Amish puppy mill. Watching them fight over pizza crusts is amusing to me. They're probably pedigrees but idc desu senpai. They're animals, easily replaced once they die.

you sound sociopathic

>No
And yet, I was right

They're called pizza bones your grace

With good pizza, the crust is actually the best part. Always important.
Your typical cardboard-tasting dough is whatever.

I eat the crust up until I'm starting to get full, when I begin to ditch the crust and prioritise the main body of the pizza instead.

>have friends over
>eat pizza with knife and fork
>they lift the crust and chomp on it
People are messy barbarians

The crust becomes dippable breadsticks that are perfect for some ranch or garlic sauce. If you leave a little bit of the sauce and cheese on the end, it tastes even more amazing than the pizza itself.

You can replace dogs with money, can't do that with people.

I don't breed them. They're fixed.

This, no reason to not make the most out your meal desu

Dogs can't be replaced either, numbnuts. You can adopt another unique personality and best friend, but he'll never replace the one that's gone.

Enjoy getting fat

>If you leave a little bit of the sauce and cheese on the end, it tastes even more amazing than the pizza itself.
This. The most important part of pizza is the bread. If you don't even want to eat the crust then you're eating a shit pizza.

I pay extra for the stuffed crust, then the crust becomes better than the pizza. I then have them seasoned like pizza hut breadsticks. I eat pizza so infrequently that this is justifiable, because it's such a fatass thing to do.

And fuck you faggot, shouod have just left them at the puppy mill

>t. Ramsey Bolton

I can't use money to buy people, I'm not brown or black. I CAN use money to buy new dogs when the old ones live past their usefulness.

Why? Amish are gross and inbreed to make money, plain and simple. My dogs live significantly better lives than most humans, especially the TopRamen eating plebs here.

GoT sucks, show bastardized the novels which also suck.

>eating ranch once every few weeks with pizza will lead to weight gain

Why wouldn't you eat the crust?

JUST said how useless puppy mill inbred faggot dogs are, ffw less than 1hr later one of them shits in it's crate and lays next to it. Seriously going to beat the living FUCK out of this animal.

maybe let your fucking dog out more than once a day? maybe don't be a lazy piece of shit and actually invest some time in training your dog to warn you when it needs to shit? maybe train your dog to go on puppy pads indoors if you're really such a lardbeast that you can't get up and open the door to the backyard when it starts whining? i mean there's solutions if you shut the fuck up and actually use your pea brain for once, as difficult as that might be for you

like seriously, fuck you for taking on an animal that relies almost solely on you for its every need and then getting pissed at it when its own lack of communication skills fail it. maybe it's hiding from you inside its crate? ever think of that?

It's fine to do with cheap pizza. Doing it with good pizza is a horrible waste though.

did I call it or did I call it

round of applause for me, the internet psychiatrist/detective

This is a very pragmatic approach

The breed is retarded to begin with. Beady eyed English faggot dogs. Utterly useless. You don't like it? Do something about it. EXIF scrubbed, scrub.

Extra lashings just for you.

:^)

and who thought it would be a good fucking idea to take on 'beady eyed english faggot dogs', huh? for that matter who's the fucking faggot feeding his dogs so shittily that they have diarrhea inside their crates?

seriously, someone needs to take those poor things away from you and give them to someone who's actually competent at training and rehabbing retarded dogs.

Again, do something about it cumdumpster.

:^)

Not in here, Leddit. Get out with your shitty meme.

kek'd

I very rarely find pizza places that can make edible crust, it's usually burned or hard as concrete. I've never really ordered pizza from any pizza place and been able to eat the crust, they always burn it. How do I get soft/chewy crust, or at least where it's soft enough to where it doesn't feel like you're eating a brick?

thought i was autistic for doing this, to find i am making the patrician choice