How many hours do you spend studying?

Legit what subject are you studying and how many hours per day do you spend studying?

Week days:
>7-8: aerobic (30 mins), anaerobic (30 mins)
>8-9: breakfast (10), teeth (5); shower (15) and relax (30)
>9-10: Make pot of tea, start mathematics
>10-11: Mathematics
>11-12: Start physics
>12-1: Aerobic (30), lunch (30)
>1-2: Continue physics
>2-3: Start computer science
>3-4: Computer science
>4-5: Dinner
>5-6: Start chemistry
>6-7: Chemistry
>7-8: Start biology
>8-9: Biology
>9-10: Free
>10-11: Free, shower (15)
>11-12: Go to sleep
>12-7: Sleep

You sit and respire for an hour a day?

Exercise.

Weekdays: I go to university for 5 hours of classes. After that, I spend from 1 to 3 hours in the library where I spend some of the time reviewing today's material. Then when I get bored of that I usually study from non-class books in more advanced topics I am interested in. After I get bored of that I open a mathematical olympiad problem compilation book and do as many as I can before I get bored. After I get bored of that I just browse Veeky Forums to see if there is something in the SQT or mg I can do and yes, I will count that as studying.

After that, I go home where I do at least one extra hour of studying, usually more if I have a test the next day but that is rare. So that adds up to an average of 7.5 hours per day for 5 days which would be 37.5 hours.

Then the weekends are more chaotic. I'd say that in the entire weekend I do at least 1 hour of pure study. Then I usually go out with my girlfriend but I always bring a notebook with me so that I can do math problems wherever I go and if I want to study I usually take pictures of my notes with my phone so I can study on the go. I would say that this would add up to 2 more hours of study if I put it all together. Sometimes more as there are times I go through an entire book's chapter while I'm having dinner with my girlfriend, but let's just say 2 to not overcount. That would be 3 hours in 3 days.

So I study 40.5 hours every week, divide that by 7 to get that I study (rounding up) 6 hours every day.

Didn't realize STEM undergrad life would suck so much huh? Always time to have that college party atmosphere by switching to a business major user.

>tfw wrote out a big 2000 letter post explaining how i easily get a 4.0 with less effort than everyone else but realized i don't give a shit about you knowing or want to help you

2 hours every day, 4-5 hours on weekends.
I still fail all my classes.

>sometimes I go through a chapter while im having dinner with my girlfriend

Post it

Post it then.

Study?

>mfw embracing mediocrity and laziness

postt

I can't accurately measure this because inbetween studying I'm constantly playing truck simulator.

I try to average 50 hours a week including classes. At only 7 hours a day I do pretty good at reaching it. I'm studying convex optimization and estimation theory mostly.

Given I'm in an STEM Undergrad, roughly around 30 - 40 hours weekly.

I only really study when I have homework assignments. Just enough to do the homework and feel comfortable with the material.

I'm doing an engineering degree part time while I work. I take 6 credits fall spring and summer. Busy but not too bad.

I work 10 hours Monday to Thursday. Get up at 5, home at 5. Play with my infant daughter for a couple hours til she goes to bed. Study 7 to 9.

Fridays in the mornings is when I'll typically power through homework, maybe 4 hours. study again for a couple hours after she goes to bed. weekends are generally free with my family.

So i guess 2 hours per credit per week

TEACH ME MASTER YOU MUST BE SO SMART I REALLY WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND

If im free the whole day

>Wake up at 6 am
>7 - 9 Bio Shit (lecture material)
>9-12 Gym (SS + GOMAD)
>12-2 Write some bio essays
>2-3 Shitpost on Veeky Forums
>3-7 Work on Research Project
>7-8 Read some literature
>8-9 contemplate why my life is shit
>9-12 Shitpost on Veeky Forums

I usually do 6-8 hours and 12 hours for exam season.

This isnt efficient, but there really isnt an easy way to be a biofag

>bio major
>taking 1 hour to see why your life is shit

Shouldve said im premed

You're not even taking a difficult premed major and you already think your life is shit? You'll never survive med school.

R-rude

>8-9 contemplate why my life is shit

>2-3 Shitpost on Veeky Forums
>9-12 Shitpost on Veeky Forums
you will fail...

How do i fix myself then, help me out

post me in the screencap

You have the opportunity to do something real. Stop thinking your life is shit, because it clearly isn't. Yes it's hard work, and biology is considered one of the hardest majors in college (despite what haters on Veeky Forums will say) for good reason - unless you're memeing along like a prospective nursing student taking a bunch of 400-level courses like "introduction to molecular genetics." But that's why it's so much fun, because at the end of the term you may have worked way harder than the music theory students, you've managed to cram the entirety of the human immune system into your head. You're no longer a brainlet, you can look at someone's blood under a microscope and tell them if they're eating enough salad.

Working that hard doesn't suck. You do it because you can, because you love it and you should love it because you're just that good.

Thanks user

0, unless it's midterms week, in which case 2 hour for each class.

Studying is for brainlets

>NEET posting

He's right though. If you're a CS major and programming isn't fun and therefore not considered "studying' then you're a gayboy queerboy

>Makes a semantic argument.
No, I'm talking about concepts here, if your hobby is studying for X subject, then you're still studying for X objective, it doesn't redefine the concept.
Nice try though.

>Talks like he just took philosophy 101
The point is you can't really count the hours you spend programming if you just open up an IDE and fuck around during "free time"

And?
You can study without enumerating the passage of time.
Still not an argument, buddy.

Damn... I needed that, thanks user

Really activates the almonds.

I fucking love you

>Based Pajeet
> Competition too high in India
> Usually studying for 13-15 hours a day
> Gets demotivated sometimes

Getting into college is hard here too

Not enough

In the time-frame of 9am to 5pm each Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and 9-6 Tuesday I do all my studying and classes.
Saturday is for overflow, I only work on assignments, but I try to keep it as little as possible. But usually 11-5.
I never study Sunday.

I run every morning and lift every evening.
Propper sleep and exercise keeps the brainlet disease away.

t. mechanical engineer master student, without work

Really activates my positive feels

Welcome to the real world, Rahul.

Which exam? GATE? JEE? NEET?

no PAJEET

about 8 of course related studying
like 1-2 hours of piano
then the rest on ECs

kek I wonder how well would Veeky Forums would do on those exams..

Well, my situation is actually simple. I study as long as I want to. Yeah, I have schedule, but my school actually can't teach me anything, so I learn at my own.