Write a story Veeky Forums each person gets one sentence

Write a story Veeky Forums each person gets one sentence

OP: ''I'm gonna fucking do it ARGGH!!! FUCK I'M GONNA FUCKING PULL THE TRIGGER''

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!

The fall

dicke, and also balls also

The vindictive nature of his acts were due to his reluctance to fuck, or even entertain the thought of fucking, any girl who didn't meet an absurd standard created solely for the purpose of making his failures with women more palatable.

The end.

Or maybe not

because they lived happily ever after

fucking like fucking rabbits

*palatable rabbits

while farting into each other's eyes

I am the god of hellfire and I bring you fire.

He said as he rode on his mini horse into the sunset

Sunset found her squatting on the grass

from deep within the needlefinch's craw cawed a reclaim:

"I understand if my penis is too big for you," she said sympathetically, "which is why I bought this twenty-gallon tub of lube. Now, open wide."

ecto plasm (we think) gushed forth spewingly like a beguiled crown dog lurching grass from the sheckled crowd, elmantestry the tapered gown caught aflame and drug down the petrid putrid fawn, who not unbeknownst to sheeth, fawned over the spots of the big fast cat, running the world beneath its pretty pause

There isn't enough for both of us.

Woops my dick just fell off haha guess I'll pick it up haha

Am I unbanned yet?

Yup guess I am haha

I actually had a perm ban imposed on me in late November and I had been making monthly posts that would redirect me to the "You're banned" page so I could write my appeal and I wrote that question with no hopes of it actually being posted

I fingered hex in a bar once

metal

Hex was displeased with the mess but otherwise content.

All of a sudden, a pack of African American youths appeared!

They got lost on the way to their UN funded school for gifted and talented POCs.

That night we ate whale.

Trump wept.

Bernie licked up his tears while being fellated by Hillary.

Hex walked towards the corner and reached into her bag pulling out her mini cauldron, turned away from the people at the bar and raised her left arm so that her cape was blocking their view.

"RIP AND TEAR!!" He proclaimed with violent ecstasy.

"Sorry; I explained quite poorly. For example:"