This kinda thread. Don't mistake me here...

This kinda thread. Don't mistake me here, I really liked the book especially after researching the meaning and the themes but that one part was just Rivets.

>researching the meaning and the themes

Christ

bait

>he needed to research the themes of fucking Heart of Darkness

I didn't "need to" in the sense of that I didn't see or somewhat get them at first but I just wanted a deeper understanding of the book and watched a lecture on it. Also I'm not an Englisch native so theres that.

kek

Don't listen to them. Heart of Darkness is the most researched novel for a reason.

lol

Explain

Expected Marxist class struggle and cybernetic society with blade runner aesthetics.
Got a bleak picture of "society" where interactions are mere scenarios and cases for a governing model to run in a never-ending computer simulation

Straight outta /mu/

Fuck you if you don't like Heart of Darkness

Fresh new oc

Kek, same. Expected brootal occult, got autism

i didnĀ“t expect to read about people painting with piss, blood and shit

Seems like what you got was way more interesting than what you expected desu

It was pretty interesting. I read half the series before getting distracted.

R-really?

why is this thread not garbage? it's been like a year since i saw one of these threads that wasn't just embarrassing reposts and autists posting triptychs that made no sense

true

"make the bumbaclat faggot fuck a bullet" was one of the most wonderful phrases I had ever heard.

the author is tsundere for some French land-owning Knight who treats him like a bro despite their religious differences, was pretty cute

really made me think.and still dont get it.

Bretty good

this guy gets it