Using bare hands to cook and prepare food that others are going to eat

>Using bare hands to cook and prepare food that others are going to eat

Just fucking disgusting. I don't want your sweat and finger nail gunk in my food. Wear gloves you disgusting fuck.

>Not wanting to go to flavortown.
Enjoy my hair in your food.

I also taste my cooking as I am going and don't change spoons.

People have hair on their hands and dirt under their nails, very rarely hands are washed properly

>muh germs
enjoy you allergies

When I cook a raw steak I put the raw meat on the cooking surface.
And when I flip it over, I DO IT AGAIN!
ENJOY YOUR GERMS.

Don't you have soap in your country?

It's my way of vicariously kissing strangers. Deeply and passionately. They are tasting my taster. I am a part of them now.

That was the most nu-male post of the week.

I bet you had helicopter parents who didn't let you on the playground by yourself unti you were 14.

>Sweat and gunk
That's the flavour

i will find you and tear your limbs off you disgusting varmint

>Mmm, the insides of a cow that walked in its own shit for a few years - more please!
>UH IS THIS A -HUMAN- HAIR IN MY FOOOD?
>I WANT A FREE MEAL OR ELSE!
>YES I WANT CHEESE ON TOP, NO GERMS!

LMAO

in that sense, I guess you're not a kissless virgin

Or just, y'know, wash your hands?

If you're that OCD that you can't eat food not prepared with gloves then don't ever eat out again

I eat your fries off the plate shithead

>mmmmm, raw vegetables that have been grown in literal cow shit and pesticides for a few months - more please!
>UH IS THIS -FOOD- IN MY PLANTS?
>I WANT A FREE BOWL OF FLOWERS OR ELSE!
>YES I WANT OIL ON TOP, NO GERMS!

Servers and cooks wearing gloves are more disgusting. I routineley see them touching food then surfaces like door handles and back to food. Repeat ad infinitum with the same pair of gloves. Fuck that. At least barehanded they would feel compelled to wash their hands after touching meat.

Gloves in the kitchen are one of those ideas that sound good to paper pushers writing health regulations but when put into application make things worse.

My hands are clean you fucking faggot.

do you guys shave off the hairs on your fingers?

im considering it. i have no idea if its gross or not

no, that's stupid