Meatloaf

"If you dont like meatloaf, you have never had mine"

But no, seriously though.

Made some cheesey mashed 'tatoes and brocolli on the side.

good meatloaf is heavenly.

shitty meatloaf is a waste of everyone's time.

the meatloaf is ground pork and ground beef with some random veggies from the fridge mixed in. Glaze is ketchup, molasses, honey, tabasco, cumin and pepper.

Let me actually see a picture of inside the loaf. The outside with salsbury steak glaze doesn't tell much.

I'd throw it in the trash as soon as you turn your back. Meat loaf is an abomination.

420 glaze it faggot.

this looks fucking disugsting, fucking pigs smothering everything in disgusting ass grease. it's not enough that meat loaf on itself is gross; you have to make it worse.

fucking white people

What did I smother in grease? The loaf is even sitting on top of bread so that it isn't sitting in its own fat. How did I make fatty meat fattier by draining fat and adding vegetables? I understand the cheese on the potatoes may be a bit much but, fuck.

Also, the broccoli was drizzled with hemp oil, lightly salted and roasted.

just ignore them. It's the new fad to talk shit about everything with no basis. Your food looks fine.

Its been in the fridge all night but here it is. I put all the veggies through the food processor so there arnt any chuncks. It has some carrot, some spinach (i wanted something green in there), onions, garlic and some serrano peppers ( i like my meatloaf spicy)

That looks amazing

Not enough people know the joys of molasses. Was that a sub for brown sugar?

420 glaze it faggot.

>random """processed""" vegetable filling
Neck yourself nigger

The only thing that goes in my meatloaf is farinheira

>Puts whole ingredients in food processor aka a blender
>Eating processed food!

You know chefs do this right? You have no idea what you're saying you little faggot.

When people bitch about "processed" food it's corporations that dump filler and preservatives into mass produced food. Come back when your balls drop.

What I mean is that miscellaneous vegetable mush is probably the shittiest possible filling for meatloaf

I like my meatloaf with strips of pepper, bacon, and olives on top. So good. Anyone else?

sure, but i *cough* prefer your anus.

desu a bunch of ground beef is the definiton of
>meh

Americans can't into meatloaf.

OP, would you be willing to come to my place and have sex with my wife AND myself? We would love to have that sexy meatloaf good sir

seriosly op fuck the jelly jiggling haters, this looks scrumpcious/10

Adding finely chopped veggies adds to the overall texture, like, a lot. I cook finely chopped onion, celery, in a pan before adding it to the mix of meatloaf and it turns out pretty wonderful.