Vegan Revolution

Hey Veeky Forums, when did you finally see the light and become a vegan?

Anyone else excited as me about the new surge in vegans from the airing of What The Health and Okja on Netflix? The time has come.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/vegetarian-diet/art-20046446?pg=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Food is the only pleasure I have left in this life so I'm not giving up jack shit to appease a bunch of new age hippie faggot cunts

Veeky Forums is a female and vegan board

is this a real quote? this guy should be killed, unironically

Can we stop with this "sex is as bad as murder" meme already. Giving women rights was a mistake.

Rape isn't sex. I know I know, a penis goes into a vagina and ejaculates and has a statistical likelihood of causing pregnancy unless otherwise interrupted, which is pretty much the definition of sex, but trust me, it isn't about sex, it's about like, muh feelings or something.

T. Women

We should be eating pedos and murderers.

Welp, I saw the light 7 years ago after clicking this link: www.meat.org

Went vegan immediately after that. Can't imagine being a big enough entitled, weak degenerate to do otherwise.

I saw the light when I renounced veganism.

paedo acceptance when?

babies?

>another video of chickens getting killed in a thirld world country
nobody cares
let me repeat this so you can fucking understand
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

>Actually thinking that's a third world country
>Not understanding standard practice in 99% of farms is blatant animal torture, and the remaining 1% is just severe abuse.

I really don't like people like you. Stop trying to spread your delusions.

I dont give a shit
i dont care if my next door neighbor keeps a goose tied in duct tape alive and feeds it 24/7 through a tube
i dont care
its just fcking animals
where is your empathy for human beings?

LGBTBP pride!
("P" for "Pedo", the extra "B" is for "Bestiality"!)

>these gentle animals become excited and even jump into the air when they figure out a solution t a problem
its so fucking obvious that veganism depends entirely on anthropomizing animals to trigger women and liberal men maternal instincts its fucking disgusting
I have seen the videos of vegans trying to stop trucks from taking animals to slaughter houses, they all hug and cry because they cant do jack shit without getting beaten by a security guard
its sickening, 200 years ago you have little children raising piglets into grown pigs then killing them themselves for dinner because kids 200 years ago where more mature than you are today and got the fact that a pig is a pig and a human a human, when was the last time you spent any significant amount of time around pigs? have you seen them steal and eat alive puppies?

My empathy for humans is right there with my empathy for animals. Everything wants to live equally.

except thats clearly a lie
I have the balls to tell you i dont give a shit about animals, they are food to me
Where are yours?

Good for you. I actually think about where my food comes from though, and personally don't agree with the practices. Hunting, fishing, etc. is fine with me. The meat industry is unnecessary and brutal though so I choose not to support it.

So you don't value the consciousness of other sentient beings because they are less intelligent than you, you don't care if they get tortured and die horribly and that somehow makes you have balls?

If you had balls you wouldnt cave into gluttonous desires to devour the flesh and innards of fellow conscious beings you absolute troglodyte

bump

I want to eat beef now

I'm a transvegan, I embrace and live by vegan values while still eating animal products

Not that guy but there is no other sentient species on this planet you dumb shit.

bump

For me, it's the McChicken. The greatest vegan fastfood sandwich.

>I actually think about where my food comes from though
im fully aware of where my food comes from, i have seen those videos of animals being tortured, i dont care, im not uneducated, there is nothing you know that i dont know, i just understand that animals are animals and im not a beast and you dont.
>So you don't value the consciousness of other sentient beings because they are less intelligent than you
false equivalence, an animal isnt a less inteligent human
i have balls because im not afraid to say it to your face, many people are and thats the problem.
Same way you cant tell me vaganism is the refusal to consume any product that involves animal sufferng but my phone involves human suffering and im ok with that because you are too afraid to.
>troglodyte
refusing to eat meat is a modern first world luxury that would be reserved to ancient pincess, people in the past killed each other for the opportunity to eat meat and now iits everywhere and you cant tolerate that because you have abnormal low amounts of testosterone
Im fucking glad to live in a world where i can have meat every day, many people worked their entire lives and even lost their lives so i could
I

Elephants, whales, chimps, dogs, dolphins, the list could go on...

Seek help m8. Eat meat all you want, but if you lack empathy towards creatures being needlessly tortured then you need to really think about how you ended up this way

Started about a week ago. Meant to be vegetarian but I can't really excuse what animals have to go through so I'm mostly vegan. It's been pretty easy, honestly, especially with vegan options for cravings (Ben & Jerry's new ice cream is awesome).

t. rapists

vegan meals can be good
oats with almond butter is nice

You actually act like animals are children
They are not
Too much empathy and especially misplaced empathy is a disease

>im not a beast
You might want to think more introspectively. A life unexamined, is not a life worth living. I am pretty sure I've met pigs who seem to be more self aware than you.

>implying animals have sapience

Magical thinking is a sign of mental illness.

bump

fpbp

More like people who would be ok with getting raped because it means they got laid.

Sapience is a man made concept, it's definition is entirely abstract. We know there are colors we can't even see, what makes you think intelligence is measured on a linear scale?

Sick reference bro

>false equivalence, an animal isnt a less inteligent human
And if you were in any way educated about biology you'd know exactly how much genetic resemblance we share with any other living being, including vegetables.

What is misplaced empathy? I don't have to eat meat, so I don't. There is literally no ethical argument for the meat industry.

>James Aspey
When you're so autistic your name can't even hide it

well memed my friend

He's right though. Rape isn't as bad as murder.

If there is a fire and you can either save a mother and her two babies or a cat and you save the cat that's mental ilness

It's worse; the victim has to LIVE with the trauma if raped.

>be a mom or dad
Would you rather your child be murdered or raped?

If you say murdered, that's a sign of mental illness.

>attempting to appeal to emotion by using a personalized scenario
>also, you're probably mentally ill if you disagree with me
Yeah, I'm too smart for that, amateur. I stand by what I said.

>There is no ethical argument for the meat industry
Treating animals like produce is cheaper than having them live a natural life with makes meat cheaper with means poor people can afford meat
Poor people can't afford almond milk or been & Jerry's ice cream, they can't afford to be vegan like you are vegan. Sure they can afford rice but you don't survive of rice

>being vegan is expensive

still believing this meme kek

hit me the fuck up when fresh produce and quinoa processed thru a virgin azn's asshole suddenly becomes cheap

it should be a fucking requirement that every yuppie pizza shit thinking of becoming a vegan spends 6 months in an impoverished small town of their choice, preferably in alaska, so they can see how much the truly hardcore rely on meat and other animal products. most vegans would die of exhaustion in a subsistence or poverty situation.

but it takes 99999999 gallons of water and 99999999 pounds of shitty corn to make a pound of meat, so people could be shoving cornwater down their feed hole instead

It is expensive for you isn't it?
It's either almond milk or no milk
You are advocating for forcing a lifestyle on other people that you wouldn't put up with yourself
Because animals are more important than people to you

But were not choosing one life over another are we? We're simply discussing ending the needless killing of millions of creatures a year.
Growing produce is easier, less environmentally detrimental, and theres more yield for less resources. Being vegan isn't expensive, being vegetarian isn't expensive, meat is expensive.

The market says that's a profitable expense and currently it's sustainable. Just stop sending shit tons of grain to Africa, let the population collapse and wait for China to destabilise into warlords as it does every hundred or so years and we'll be sitting pretty.

It's not needless. Lots of industrial uses, food, etc, plus those animals wouldn't even exist if they weren't being bred for food.

Yah veganism is totally expensive...
That's why foods like rice and beans have been staples for centuries

It wasn't until recently that people began eating meat other than on holidays/feast because is expensive

alaska is a "typical" environment people strive in, sure, im arguing its cheap, not that it most items will defy capitalism...

been vegan for 4 years, have friends that have been for 15 and counting, none of us are rich.
(for the record, a litre of oatmilk is cca 1,20€ here, or i prepare the "milks" on my own, so...)

RICE AND BEANS ARE NOT A NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED DIET. doctors without borders and other similar organizations literally have to go into impoverished shit-towns in like india and taiwan and shit and give the kids subsidized vitamin drops bc they're so fucking malnourished from only living on rice and beans and grass. get your head on straight.

>source: my ass

implying most people have a balanced diet unless they're Veeky Forums or healthnuts anyway.

it's about a thousand times easier to *have* a balanced diet when said diet includes meat even once or twice a month. any idiot vegan who says it's possible to not be a malnourished wreck on just rice and beans with no added vitamins is fucking lying to themselves and everyone around them.

you realize theres plenty of vitamins and various elements in veggies 'n' stuff, right ?
and your previous vitamin B is injected into the meat you eat along with antibiotics, so you'd end up taking a supplement one way or another..

were you dropped on your head as a child?

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/vegetarian-diet/art-20046446?pg=2

a vegan is going to be deficient in b-12, calcium, protein, omega-3s, fatty acids, iron, zinc, and probably iodine. LOOK AT ALL THOSE SUPPLEMENTS YOU GOTTA TAKE. 2/3rds of the expense in being a vegan is the goddamn vitamins you have to buy. if your diet relies on vitamin pills, something's terribly wrong or your body is super fucked.

you know the only reason your meat is so high in b12 is because the animals are given supplements, right?

I eat meat but I see no problem with people who would rather just cut out the middleman

Most of those can be consumed through dark leafy greens. Fatty acids are present in avocados, coconuts, olive oil, etc.
>iodine
Salt.
And in all honesty, most meat eaters are probably deficient in that shit too.

And somehow that makes torturing and killing them okay? Because otherwise they wouldn't exist at all? Even though there are wild pigs, cows, turkeys, etc.
As for industrial uses, there are plenty of alternatives to almost anything you could name m8.

Some people just feel insecure about saying "I like the way it tastes" and need to come up with fucktarded rationalizations

I like the way it tastes. I know it's bad for the environment and ethically abhorrent

Sorry, but that's how it is

I respect you more than I respect the guy you're arguing with. He's a huge pussy

As long as you can admit it, I'm fine with that. Meat tastes really good, and can be part of a healthy diet. Eating meat everyday is not healthy though and there's really no getting around it anymore.

If you understood biology you'd know that even though we share genetic material with any living organism, we are also not those organisms. That's also a shit argument and invalidates all diets on an ethical level, except breatharianism. Which doesnt work well.

They're only given supplements because the soil of current farm land are extremely low in cobalt. Thanks to the EPA farmers cannot move to cobalt rich soil and instead rely on supplements. You would know this if you bothered even looking into why. Also wild fish and game are rich in b12 and lack supplementation.

in what way does that change the fact that you're being smug over eating supplement-engorged livestock?

I'll just hit up Walgreens and spend 10$ on 3 months worth of b12.

Im not the same user. But there is no viable natural source of b12 except wild game. It honestly doesn't matter to me. I just hate people spreading information without knowing why. Humans need b12 supplements because the gut bacteria that develops it is passed the area of best absorption and most of it ends up in your shit.
That's cool I caught 10 pounds of salmon which will last me a couple years of b12 and omega 3s.

Nice. I don't live close to salmon and dont want to drop money on fishing gear. Walgreens is down the road.

>netflix
>what the health
>meat causes diabetes, and sugar doesnt.

Gtf outta here with that stupid vegan propaganda.

what are they talking about, animals are natural pedos rapists and murderers

animal food industry actually destroys the planet and us, you fucking idiot. eating meat is like cutting on a population scale.

I don't know that people are going to start eating peds just 'cause these malcontents start a rally

Vegetarian since 1986 and vegan since 2001.

>debating vegans like it's 2002

No shit, the supposed vegan "activists" on here are trolling attention whores. I actually damn near PROVED this in a thread and the scumfuck janitors deleted it.

carnists btfo

I went 100% organic FIRST then I went vegan. That was six years ago. Eating organic is more important than veganism.

>Eating raw food is extremely important!
>We need to push harder and ban pesticides and other chemical additives from farms
>We need to ban the fluoridation
>We need to ENSURE the publics rights to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>We need to continue to support freedom of speech
>We need to become more and more self sufficient
>We need to severely limit our support(taxes) of governments

Do not fuck around with your time. We are powerful and WE need to continue pushing harder than ever.

Let's ensure our liberation. Viva la revolucion!

If you care about veganism and you believe in the compassionate and scientifically

If the mods hadn't resorted to literal censorship, you would be the ones who are btfo

>Oh no the animals raised specifically for their meat don't get treated super awesome :(((((
Who gives a shit?

*Whoops last segment was an artifact of a rough draft. Disregard that last line.

>destroys the planet and us
No it doesn't.
>BUT IT USES LAND
We have a metric shitload of it
>AND WATER
Again, metric shitload of it
>COW FARTS
Account for only a couple percent of total agricultural CO2 output

P.S. none of the resources consumed in meat production are non-renewable. The water and grass and land don't magically disappear.

inb4 you get a ban or warning for "complaining about Veeky Forums"

Fuck them, ban me permanently. Dare ya.

We should be feeding the rich to animals. The rich are the ones who farm us for our labor. Send us to die in wars THEY started. Fuck the rich.

If you have more than 1.5 Million USD you are going to have a hard time these next few years. Populism is growing and you are shrinking.

>Kill all the rich
>Sociopaths that previously couldn't get into positions of power now seize that wealth and power vacuum
>We're all off for the worse because these people seized a violent opportunity instead of navigating their way there
Congratulations we now live in South Africa

>worst HUMAN offenders
>most innocent and vulnerable NON-HUMAN beings

Some people have the balls to show some restraint in their diet even though they know animal flesh tastes good.

You don't have shit you spoiled child.

Are you trying to explain nature? The word NATURE implies wild and ungoverned AKA the reality outside of your television prison.

You have a severe case of Stockholm syndrome.

>nature
No I'm describing total societal collapse.

You are afraid of freedom.

See, not only do we the people have every single sector covered as far as liberating humanity.... We are stronger, younger, and more willing to do whatever it takes.

I suggest you kill yourself.