Well Veeky Forums

well Veeky Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOLARG ARKIPELICAN
NO JOKE

No comment from Harris yet. What are the odds that he just handed Peterson the mic and let him rant about Pinocchio and Enuma Elish for two hours straight and then said, 'I'll leave it to the audience to draw their own conclusions?'

AND THATS THAT

I'm gonna have to plant a flag here.

Quality prediction

he got redpilled too hard, he's currently in a coma and can't make it to twitter

whats the background of this? Whos Jordan B Peterson?

Its all memes and drama, you don't want to know

Hell, I'd like to know who Sam Harris is too, for that matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

kek'd heartily

oh never mind. I just lost interest.

Two annoying pseuds trying to hold philosophical debate. Peterson is a psych professor and a youtuber. Harris is a pop 'scientist' who bought a PhD in neuroscience. Both are awful.

No doubt you could outdo them both with your vast intellect

Peterson actually has a lot of interesting things to say about the Bible and ancient mythology to be fair.

>is a professor
>can't grammar
FUCK YOU, CANADA

Honestly he probably could.
The average poster here is smarter than both of them and I don't say that to compliment Veeky Forums

>The average poster here is more arrogant than both of them
ftfy

Oh? You were a Harvard Professor and/or Stanford graduate?

nah princeton

Watch some actually good philosophical debates, then shitpost. Peterson and Harris are on both on enthusiastic undergrad level. Their professional achievements notwithstanding.

Academia is all office politics, please don't tell me you actually believe its a meritocracy

How can anyone take Harris seriously after Chomsky smashed him?

I am an assistant math professor in a top college. Doesn't make me a master of philosophical debate and neither does it do them. Calm your tits, Mr. Peterson.

regardless of how smart they are, that post is still true

le argument from authority

Academicuck!

>using nominative case instead of accusative

>DROPPED

>Sam Harris will die in your lifetime

Unfortunately my mom didn't create Golden Girls.