Can you tell the size of a guy's dick by the sound it makes when he pees into a urinal...

Can you tell the size of a guy's dick by the sound it makes when he pees into a urinal? I want to know how big my boss' dick is, because it sounds huge.

No

>a thread died for this

just look at the distance between his thumb and index finger when held apart

It becomes louder when the piss has to drop a higher distance which happens with smaller dicks.

You silly willy, women don't have dicks!

this one does

Yes you can.
6+ inch pees at like 20db, but smaller Indian ones are like 5db :)

I'm a girl, faggot

Tits or gtfo.

Gremlins don't count

say that to my face faggot and not online

I just want to know if I should suck my boss's dick or not

You should anyway, for raise and stuff

>man confirmed
>literally dropped

I don't suck dicks for raises, I suck dicks because they're huge

>daddy issues too
>probably a trap trap

Thats false

>it sounds huge.
Just answered your own question.

If it sounds huge it probably is (compared to yours).

His hands are really big and masculine though

I don't have one, I'm a girl

u like anju your mental illness is all but confirmed

doesn't answer , clearly true.

I look up to anzu

I am not a trap. can't a girl just want to suck fat cock?

Post proof then, MAN?

cgl probably the best board for this garbage tier pandering / politicking

anju is mentally ill my dude, anyone who is into faking themselves that much is

I might be a dumb girl, but i'm not dumb enough to post ANY proof of who I am anywhere on Veeky Forums

Anzu isn't ill, she's perfect. I'll never be as cute as her

>perfect
>obsession
>objectifying and glorifying
you are ill seek help

pls explain then how you heard your boss urinating.
did you actually follow your boss into the men's room to listen to him take a piss? at that point all subtlety is gone; you might as well just ask to see it.

fuck you

...okay, you caught me, I'm actually a guy, and he went pee next to me. but I was in the small urinal and he was at the tall one, so even though he didn't have the height to make such a big noise it still sounded enormous, much bigger than mine, and i blushed really hard. he also gave me some instructions for back in the office and it made me blush, him ordering me around while he emasculated me, not to mention I'm only like 5'4" it was really hot and i've never been attracted to a man before

You could literally just post proof of chest lumps without background, metadata; face or any identifying factor besides gender and a time & date stamp.
You're just a disingenuous trap.

Knew it, fucking trap faggot.

not sure if OP...

that's not happening, i have pictures of my legs but not much else

fuck you both, someone just answer my fucking question

Whip it out then, love. ;)
Don't forget the time and date stamp, or to wear some lil' stockings or knee-highs. ;)

fuck off faggot

C'mon, scared, sweetie? ;'P

It doesn't matter how big it really is what matters is that people believe he have a big one so if you want to show who's really the boss take a bottle with you and empty it on the toilet

No. The only way to know for sure is to personally get a close look at it. Very close. Preferably on your knees.

dude, quit harassing the bicurious manlet. if you want to look at traps, there's plenty on you enormous bundle of sticks. (remember, this is a blue board.)

OP, the loudness of urination is probably more informative of the width of the stream (and therefore the width of the penis) than of any measures of length. I'm no fluid dynamics expert, but I'm making an educated guess here.
I do strongly advise against asking your boss for a taste unless you have some specific reason to believe he's queer; propositioning a coworker (let alone one you report to) is tricky enough without bringing in the gay aspect of it. your best bet is honestly to go to and ask them about how to safely and responsibly indulge your cockmongler fantasies with people who don't have power over your employment.

pic related to both of you.

but that's gay, and i'm pretty sure he's straight. he's one of those guys that hires secretaries based on how good they suck, a true alpha male, and he doesn't want somebody like me

Thank you, I appreciate the offer. Maybe I can infer just how big his width is, because the width of the urethra would correspond with the width of his cock?

Forgot muh anzu

might as well grab his dick at this point ya damn slut

post boipussy faggot

>dude, quit harassing the bicurious manlet. if you want to look at traps, there's plenty on you enormous bundle of sticks. (remember, this is a blue board.)
I'm not gay!

How's pretending you have a bigger dicke is gay?

Anzu died in the coup how dare you associate her (male) with your faggotry

that's gay, I'm not gay

I pretend HIS dick is bigger. I'm imagining maybe like 8 inches long and 7 inches around

good, I'm the new Anzu then

Imagine 2 concentric cylinders. Liquid flows through the smaller cylinder. We seek to estimate the size of the larger from the flow of the smaller.

The cylinders have volume pi(r^2)L
The flow of the liquid is then
Q/V (t) where Q is the amount of liquid.

At high pressure, the flow is assumed constant for all r. So we consider small flows. Then the flow is proportional to r^2.
Now assume that the difference in radius between cylinders is roughly constant. Then the radius R of the outer cylinder = ar
So the flow relates to R by
a^2r^2.
Thus, for comparison, consider the flow of say your half full bladder to that of your bosses. If the flow is similar, the size is. If not, then it is approximately ar bigger in girth. You can relate girth to length by statistics.
dL = g (R)f (R)dR
Most of the time, the girth is longer than length by sqrt (2).
So if he's bigger, it's around 1.4x bigger QED

>slut.jpeg

Every anzu thread.

big cocks can pump more, so you have a more powerful stream of piss.

so what you're saying is he's much better at being a man than I am? perfect

fucking delete this right now

This is true.

OP if you want to measure the size of a dick by the sounds it's making you need to test the resonant properties of the restroom using multiple test dicks and a control dick to base your observations on. You need to know the change in pitch of the attack portion of the sound when the droplets hit the bowl and or water (I don't know if this is a urinal or a toilet) and the other harmonic properties of the sounds and how they correlate to different sizes and shapes and outlet pressures of dicks.

Why