23 and still have a sweet tooth

>23 and still have a sweet tooth
WTF!
They told me that I'd stop having a sweet tooth once I grew up. I stopped drinking any sort of sugared drink (including natural fruit juices) but I'm still weak to chocolate and ice cream (but u won't buy them because I'm frugal)

Who's "they"?

Mummy

So the fuck what, you like M&M's, get over it.

you are either a woman or a faggot

33, married, boring job.

I have few pleasures in life. One of which is sweets

Not a fan of sweets other than gummies but chocolate always gets me

my sweet tooth never went away. it matured. went from candy to pastries and strange east asian traditional sweets... but sometimes im at the grocery store and ill be staring at the chocolate rack having a vietnam flashback. the urge.

not fat btw, but i might get diabetes.

It's like being gay. You can't control what you enjoy, you just have to accept it.
Similarly, it also means you're a fucking faggot.

Same here, I'm almost 40, I love sweets. I'm completely repulsed by M&Ms and other mass produced garbage, but I love pastries, chocolates, spatlese/auslese rieslings, port, coteaux du layon, fruits, good quality ice cream, etc, etc.

I don't know what's wrong with today's 20somethings, they feel they need to prove they're adults by renouncing good things? Maybe it's got something to do with the economic climate, fuck if I know. Like if you're hard up for funds and can't find a job, you obviously won't be able to spend on good tasting sweets, so I suppose better just to go without. Frugality = maturity, is that the logic?

I'm saving for my retirement
No eating out, drinking, having fun, going to the movies, travelling. Everything into my 401k and S&P500

Eat more nutrient-dense whole plant foods :^)

my Beck fist today was a big bowl of frozen bananas, cherries, chia, cocoa, flax, vanilla. I forgot the nutmeg :( bf swipes it from his mom who sells perfumes at the renaissance festival. That medieval village has no bakery wtf?????

dumping into the S&P might not be the best move right now, indexes are inflated due to twitter-driven trading bots

I'd be looking at bear market funds until the recession is officially declared

>23
>grown up
Wew lad

Chocolate and ice cream. Are you a fucking woman on her period?

If you shout a crash is coming 100000 times, you'll eventually get one right.
The beauty of dollar cost averaging let's me invest more when the price goes down.

This

There nothing wrong with sugar, your body/brain runs on sugar. You should eat more sugar.

You have a fat problem, chocolate and sugar have more calories from fat than sugar.

I think it gets worse as you get older, either from sugar addiction or taste buds going to shit.
>parents used to be somewhat strict about food
>recently looked through their kitchen and found three tubs of ice cream, lucky charms, two packages of cookies, replenished jar of nutella, forgotten reese egg in freezer

Some people reacts different to blood sugar spikes and sugar provides almost instant spike. Same problem here, I have a sweet tooth for 30 years now. Want to kill myself for ability to process calories my bf has. He's a stick and I'm not, and I need to absolutely avoid any sugar.
Dead inside tbqhf.

The subprime auto loan crash is coming to a market near you in 2018

>chocolate and sugar have more calories from fat than sugar.
>sugar
>more calories from fat than sugar

>They told me that I'd stop having a sweet tooth once I grew up
Who the fuck told you that

No one stops eating sweet pastries as they grow old. If adults didn't like them, there wouldn't be pastry shops selling nothing but sweet ass pastries everywhere.

(((They)))

I still like sweets but I can't eat as much sugar as I did as a kid or I get sick. Now I'd rather have a smaller higher quality portion than a big double triple chocolate fudge lava cake.

28 and my sweet tooth remains. Except now, as an adult, I
1) Avoid most mass produced garbage sweets. A twice-yearly indulgence of peanut butter m&m's, and the occasional limited edition candy, are the exceptions. I mostly stick to pastries and high-end treats (organic, high % cocoa butter, no artificial colors, etc.)
2) I used sweets as my motivation to eat healthy meals. No treats for me after work unless I eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>212 month loan at 12% interest
>on a car

wew lad pretty pumped for when all those cheap "used" cars flood the market