Shit. Guess it's time to start buying the expensive eggs

Shit. Guess it's time to start buying the expensive eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

chestofbooks.com/food/science/Experimental-Cookery/The-Formation-Of-Ferrous-Sulfide-In-Cooked-Eggs.html
quora.com/How-do-you-know-when-hard-boiled-eggs-are-done-1
books.google.de/books?hl=en&lr=&id=m20SqIXGKYYC&oi=fnd&pg=PR11&dq=cooking eggs&ots=CIyXpCLnjL&sig=iviVEhXPlQG0V8VPry67b3pfNSY&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=sulfur&f=false
247wallst.com/special-report/2016/08/22/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-vaccination-rates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetically_modified_crops
breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/19/preparations-begin-border-wall-construction/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/ice-chief-readies-national-sanctuary-city-crackdown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only buy GMO eggs because it makes me big and strong. Humans have been making transgenic organisms since ancient Roman times, the only people who disagree with this are the anti-vaxxers

Well that's complete bullshit if I ever saw it.

>agcirulculture

>guaranteed replies

>people will respond seriously to this

Wtfuck

Why do liberals thing GMOs and vaccines are bad when science very clearly has shown us the opposite is true?

OPs pic annoys the shit out of me every time I see it

>overboiling an egg to promote the same egg at a different price
chestofbooks.com/food/science/Experimental-Cookery/The-Formation-Of-Ferrous-Sulfide-In-Cooked-Eggs.html
I could post more studies on cooking eggs.

but facebook says muhsanto is evil >:(

i got some fresh eggs from a dude at work and cracked one of them open yesterday and there was black shit in it. back to publix we go

You must not be american, "liberals" has a very different connotation here

>2017
>being afraid of naturally caramelized protein
people pay hundreds of dollars for that you dope

What?
Liberals are always the ones buying 'natural' food and medicine because of 'muh evil corporations'

>liberals want 15$ minimum wage
>hate corporations
>literally will only be corporations
>buy 'whole food' from shitty corps

they are the worst

>lots of info here
quora.com/How-do-you-know-when-hard-boiled-eggs-are-done-1
>great book here
books.google.de/books?hl=en&lr=&id=m20SqIXGKYYC&oi=fnd&pg=PR11&dq=cooking eggs&ots=CIyXpCLnjL&sig=iviVEhXPlQG0V8VPry67b3pfNSY&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=sulfur&f=false

Conservatives haven't even caught up to 19th century science and you expect them to understand modern medicine and biotech?

Also apparently you're ok with destroying "muh evil corporations" and the entire US economy if it means fucking over the libtards who believe in international trade.

Both people who self identify as liberals and conservatives fucking suck when it comes to science and knowing things in general, they just choose different aspects of it to be factually wrong about.
The GMO/natural food/Vaccine one is very clearly on the left, but obviously conservatives do the same thing with global warming and some of them still fucking don't acknowledge evolution is real which is really fucking insane

>fucking over the libtards who believe in international trade.
Liberals are not for trade, they are for protectionism and outdated unions, the very opposite of what economic science says is good. Free trade is good, liberals and conservatives are both against it in America

Too bad the libbies want to destroy western civilization and morality.

I'm completely OK with doing anything that causes liberals cry out and feign outrage on Twitter.

the "GMO" look more natural and the "organic" looks photoshoped.

Like how american bleach their chicken to make it look unrealistically white and color their beef to make it unrealistically red or pink.

Lol?

Liberals by definition are in favor of free trade

You seem very confused

That 11-15 minute chalky dry yolk is one of the worst foods on the planet imo

Anti-vaccine stuff is primarily conservative.

>Liberals by definition are in favor of free trade
Are you talking about classical liberals? We are pretty clearly talking about modern liberals, whether you look at Hilary, or Bernie's side of the movement they are both very much against free trade whether it is to help their union donors or to appease the young white liberal arts majors who never took any economics or science classes so they like Bernie

sure buddy, that's why the left coast has the lowest rates of vaccination in the US

retardation doesn't have politics

It's bipartisan

>republicans are this delusional
You people have been shrieking about breaking every single international agreement we're in and literally turning all of our borders into an impenetrable barrier, and it's "modern liberals" who are anti-trade?

Must be all the fake news I'm reading that confused me. Sorry, I thought the GOP was the anti-trade party.

Clinton and Obama are both pro-free trade. Bernie obviously isn't. Obama tried to get the TPP passed, which Trump cancelled.

Trump isn't even conservative, he is just a clown who says random things with no ideology, but thats beside the point.
The anti-vax movement is overwhelmingly liberal being based in white California. Its mostly the anti-science young mother listen to Hollywood too much crowd. The same people who make Food Babe an influential figure. Conservatives aren't the ones being influenced by fucking Jenny McCarthy, Kim Kardashian and other liberal hollywood figures
If you look at the counties where anti-vaxxination is at the highest, it is almost all white affluent liberal counties

>Obviously overcooked egg
>GMO

For the love of....

I'm pretty clearly shitting on both parties here. The libertarians are the only one with sensible foreign trade policies. Both of the major parties hate free trade these days because uneducated people hate it and they want those votes

>Trump isn't even conservative, he is just a clown who says random things with no ideology
wow you've got it all figured out, that's why he's had the most successful first 6 months of any living US President.

You're an idiot. Texas, Wyoming, WV, Michigan, and Idaho have the lowest rates.

247wallst.com/special-report/2016/08/22/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-vaccination-rates/

Obama had some good trade positions (though not exactly a champion of free trade, he was doing some good things), but his party took a sharp turn in the wrong direction with Bernie and Hillary, and it doesn't at all look like they are moving in the right direction right now

but that doesn't matter as much
For example there was a guy with his red pick up truck standing outside of rite aid during flu season holding a crude sign that said VACCINES = AUTISM
so I did what anyone would do.. I chucked rocks at him

vaccines only need to be administered to 80% of the population to be 100% effective, so if retards want to abstain from getting them, there arent enough people retarded enough to make a difference.

anti-GMOfags on the other hand are putting peoples lives at risk, by the billions, in a very real way

The libertarians may have ok trade policies but they have a childish view of economics

We don't need a gold standard, and growth-oriented monetary policy is not the same thing as weimar hyperinflation

Look at it by county, not by state, looking at the entire state is incredibly misleading

>anti-GMOfags on the other hand are putting peoples lives at risk, by the billions, in a very real way

source?

Shoe me some proof then.

>most successful first 6 months of any living US President.

Hahaahahahh. Good one!

>libertarian
>policies

Libertarian is a fancy word for Anarchist.

He has tho

>he's not successful because Stephen Colbert makes fun of him every night!
you liberals are never going to win anything important again

>but they have a childish view of economics
some of them surely do, but they are way better than the 2 major parties when it comes to economic reasoning

The democrats main economic proposal these days is $15 minimum wage which flies in the face of all economic evidence collected, but sounds good to uneducated voters

Leftists groups like greenpeace have spent millions of dollars stopping GM development and implementation and scare poor countries out of using them. Many have literally died of from this, and hundreds of millions have been malnourished as a result

sounds like someone doesn't understand agcirulculture

What has he accomplished and why is it nothing?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetically_modified_crops

I just happen to not eat any of these most of the time. I'm well aware what they're used for. I eat only whole plant foods :-)

>economic reasoning
>abolish the central bank and start hoarding old coins!
lol

compared to the economic voodoo of the democrats and republicans thats not too bad

groce

nice source

They're malnourished because they cannot afford to buy food.
Having GMO change literally nothing since the food stay the same price.

>illegal immigration at record lows
>stock market at record highs
>food stamp usage lowest it's been in 7 years
>eliminated 860 Obama-era Federal regulations
>National debt lowered by 130 billion
I mean we could go on and on but the things he is doing are turning this country around directly and indirectly, just because the media is ignoring it all to focus on Russia nonsense doesn't mean he's not doing anything.

>le false equivalency maymay
which party was it that said they'd be fine with the US defaulting on its debt? hmm....

*checks the board color to see if I havn't wandered into /pol/ by mistake*

>They're malnourished because they cannot afford to buy food.
Yeah because food prices are inflated by their governments banning their farmers from using better and more nutritious modern GMOs in favor of outdated crops
>Having GMO change literally nothing since the food stay the same price
Thats literally not how economics works, GMOs allow you to grown more food on less land with less capital and labor going into production. Look at how it has worked in America, we now grow more food than ever while the amount of land being farmed has shrunk dramatically, which as a side effect is excellent for the environment as more land can return to nature

He's not actually responsible for any of those things. And farmers can't find people to pick their crops now.

The 860 regulations were proven to save the US money in the long run, or they wouldn't have been allowed to pass in the first place. Trump is making everything far worse in the long run.

How are those coal jobs coming along? Is Obama are repealed yet? Face it, at the end of his term you'll still have to pretend to like gay people and you still won't be able to call black people niggers in public. The liberals have already won.

>Look at how it has worked in America
Millions of morbidly obese people getting most of their food from low-nutrient monocrops who can't afford proper vegetables because the only way a farm can compete is to grow GMO trough slop for the hamplanets?

Yeah sure worked out for us.

>The 860 regulations were proven to save the US money in the long run, or they wouldn't have been allowed to pass in the first place
This seems improbable, the vast majority of regulations cost us money and also do not get 'passed', they are mostly declared by appointed bureaucrats which is why Trump was able to remove them so easily

>no wall
>sanctuary cities resisting trump
>opposition at every turn
>attacks Syria multiple times breaking campaign promises
>abysmal approval ratings
>sucking circumcised Jew cock every day
>losing staff like flies
A resounding success

Thread hidden, faggot.

This is bullshit but you should be already buying the for the flavour alone.

They're even worse if stored in a fridge for a day or two.
I do mine at 7 minutes. My roommate does 20 minutes... somehow not burning them to charcoal.

Go b8 /pol/ with your retarded leftie propaganda. This is a cooking board, not for communists with no rice in their fields.

>getting most of their food from low-nutrient monocrops
This predated GMOs, making GMOs legal and cheap is the best way to encourage new crops that will end the monocrop trend. The science has advanced to the point where it is relatively cheap to design new GMOs, but the absurdly strong regulations and Luddite tier marketing by the natural foods lobby make it incredibly expensive to get them approved and to market them. If we fixed the regulations, and continuously call out and stop misleading marketing, all sorts of small companies will be able to design their own crops, even small local scientists will be able to do it. Shit I could probably design one in my basement lab and grow it my backyard before long as the required reagents and equipment gets cheaper, but the government will probably never allow it because it scares anti-science liberals and conservatives

In order to pass a regulation it has to go through a notice and comment process, where anybody (including you!) can comment, and the agency issuing the regulation has to address those comments, which is arguably more democratic and transparent than anything Congress does. Every regulation also has to go through cost-benefit analysis done by OIRA, which must find that the benefit outweighs the cost and provide a detailed accounting. So it seems doubtful to me personally that wiping out regulations wholesale based on who your predecessor was is a good idea.

We are fat because the same marketers who are telling us natural food is good and GMs are bad were telling us for years that fat is bad so everyone crammed their food with sugar, which it turned out was way the fuck worse for us, also because capitalism has made America very affluent so even the poor can afford to overeat, plus most of us sit down at work all day which just wasn't the case 40 years ago and forever before that

>no wall
There are literally pictures of construction preparation beginning
breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/19/preparations-begin-border-wall-construction/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>sanctuary cities resisting trump
They can resist all they want, he has more power than them and ICE is on his side and enthusiastic as ever to do their job
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/ice-chief-readies-national-sanctuary-city-crackdown.html
>>opposition at every turn
Again, who gives a fuck, he's plowing through it again and again
>attacks Syria multiple times breaking campaign promises
Bombed an airport once, causing no fatalities and proceeded to stop funding rebels through the CIA which is a monumental step forward
>abysmal approval ratings
Kind of like his abysmal odds of winning in the first place? You guys have learned nothing, democratically oversampled polls are absolute garbage. Stop. Seriously, it's getting sad at this point.
>sucking circumcised Jew cock every day
ok?
>losing staff like flies
Gaining better staff at the same time, so...

Not an airport, an empty airstrip, my bad

>GMO made a problem worse
>solution is more GMOs
Jesus, you sound like those people who say the solution to gun massacres is to require every child over the age of 6 to carry a loaded FN P90

Wiping out regulations is almost always beneficial to the people in general. Most regulations are designed and implemented by special interests, usually they are simply designed to make it harder for competitors to start up. They almost always favor massive businesses, and are very anti-capitalistic. Its very fucking hard to become a huge corporation in capitalism, you pretty much need the government's help and then its not really capitalism

There is literally no evidence that GMOs have increased monoculture

Learn to boil your egg.

>not blindly supporting a kike cock sucker makes you a leftie
Keep gobbling that semite sperm

I don't believe you have any source for that. Regulations are almost always opposed by the business they regulate, and are done in the public interest. He main concern is that agencies get captured by the businesses (e.g. EPA under Trump) they regulate and don't do enough.

>I don't believe you have any source for that. Regulations are almost always opposed by the business they regulate, and are done in the public interest.
Are you 16? Please look at the world with a little more scrutiny and skepticism. Just because politicians tell you that is how government is does not make it so. Politicians are inherently bad people, you should not trust them. Good people do not seek power over citizenry and therefore never pursue politics

Not the worst but still pretty bad. At least their uncorrupted message isn't blatantly evil.

Maybe you should be the more skeptical one, if you believe some garbage about regulations being entirely bad. I have a hint for you about who supports that worldview: it's those "massive corporations" you wrote about earlier. You think Exxon needs regulations to stifle competition?

Your worldview on good people is laughable. Good people can also want to help people on a larger scale, and go into politics. Like in everything, there are good and bad politicians.

t. Kekistani teenage alt-kiker with a Twitter account

>He doesn't mind supporting a Zionist puppet and doesn't mind sucking Jewish circumcised dick
LMAO @ ur life

How is this highlighting any difference? The egg on the right is just over boiled

>or they wouldn't have been allowed to pass in the first place

they were never passed in the first place you retard, that was the controversy
Obama just executive ordered everything and anything he wanted

>if you believe some garbage about regulations being entirely bad
Some regulations are good, most are not, at least not for American consumers

>and are done in the public interest
I don't believe you have any source for that.

it's primarily retarded

>Good people can also want to help people on a larger scale, and go into politics. Like in everything, there are good and bad politicians.
Politicians do not help people, and the government is not, and should not be a charity

not necessarily. If you turn it into a nice cream it's still great. But you might as well just use a 10 minutes egg.

Your level of reading comprehension is beyond shit.

successful....at what?

No, that's just how intellectual 5 year olds interpret the word libertarian.

>>le false equivalency maymay

It's not an equivalence, I'm saying the two corporatist parties are far, FAR worse.

>Hillary
>against free trade
still see that /pol/ is as dumb as it's always been

More like: hard boiled vs boiled to death

You pretty much cannot be free trade if you want unions to support you, which the democrats have always needed. Hillary and Trump were racing to the sewer to see who could be more anti-trade in the campaign

>one is orange, the other pale yellow wiith a grey exterior
how can they keep getting away with sellig this shit????

This is what idiots actually believe....

>people don't know how to boil eggs properly therefore they're gmo

nice bait OP , where did you get that image , reddit ?