Restaurant uses MSG

>restaurant uses MSG

that explains why it's your favorite

>restaurant uses MSG
>their food tastes better than their competitors'

end of story

msg is amazing.
tons of flavor, 60% less sodium than salt.
I use it all the time.

I'm allergic to MSG and it gives me headaches. Sucks.

I too get headaches when I eat food with too much MSG.

Its no more or less of a legitimate thing to do that using salt

I just started using it, pretty good desu

thats not a real thing, Glutamate is incredibly common in your body, completely dwarfing whatever you take in your food

It's a red flag that the restaurant is lazy in their technique and incapable of developing flavors using other methods which will impart a greater depth of flavor to the food. For example, instead of roasting their tomatoes or peppers or sauteing their tomatoe paste, they'll just dump them in the pot raw; instead of spending the time to develop a rich stock, they'll dump a handful in a weak broth; instead of using powdered porcini or seaweed, they'll throw in a handful of MSG. Those other techniques add far more depth than fucking MSG. It's just a lazyass chef letting lazyass cooks get away with being lazy fucks.

tl;dr run away, quickly, from any shithole that uses MSG.

MSG is horrible for you anyway. Those chink rat fuckers put it in all their food so it's tastier, but MSG actually cuts your taste receptors so you are more sensitive to flavor. MSG is very unhealthy for you, it's basically chemical crap they throw in to "hook you" on their food.

>restaurant uses yeast extract

Every scientific/medical journal says otherwise. That being said there are better ways to add flavor.

"every scientific/medical journal" is bought out by the FDA and wants to approve unhealthy foods due to lobbyists

Vegemite?

>MSG is horrible for you
Hello 1991

>Brainlets complain about MSG in food
>Scarfing down doritos a few hours later
Hmmm

you forgot to talk about chemtrails

I too get headaches when i dont get enough of my wife's boyfriend's semen

DELETE THIS

no you arent
are you allergic to salt

no you aren't and no it doesn't