Why cook?

Why cook?

The cheapest and most nutritious foodstuff is right here...

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/heres-why-mcdonalds-burgers-don-t-rot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a strange looking mcchicken

It's actually a McDouble, this is a McChicken

But when are we getting the McDoubleChicken™?

Cool thread

>™
Retard.

Isn't that a double cheeseburger though? Mcdouble only has one slice of cheese I thought

That's a big fast food sandwich.

For whom?

>most nutritious
What did he mean by this?

McDonald's American """"cheese"""" should be sold in stores. It's way better than Kraft singles or any other brands.

Was that burger made in reverse gravity? Why is the cheese pointing up?

Obviously an Australian McDonalds

Agreed. Went to McDonalds for lunch today. Their new artisan sandwiches are GOD-tier. Very impressed. Just dont go to one ran by niggers lol.

Pico guacamole grilled chicken on artisan is good. I didn't like any of the other combinations though.

FOR ME

A McDouble only has one slice of cheese product. That's a double cheeseburger which has two slices. It's the only difference between the two.

do they pay you extra to be racist in a sad attempt to look like you belong here?

Do they pay you to be a giant faggot to look like you're a plebbit shill?

Please Chester yourself before you allow such retarded opinions to spew from that brain of yours.

Uuuu

>not getting a filet o fish, the ultimate fast food sandwich
>not getting a double filet o fish

Yes.
is a retard.

>accidentally order two Double Cheeseburgers instead of two McDoubles
>don't notice until after I pay

FUCK. IT COST FUCKING TWICE AS MUCH. I'LL NEVER GET THAT 2 DOLLARS BACK

He meant calorie dense for the cost.

this is one of the few fast food items that i would unironically coin as the thinking man's dish.

I could handle a single fillet o fish maybe, with no lemon cheese, but that is simply INSANE

This isn't true anymore, at least where I live

In fact McDoubles are $1.50 here now, and double cheeseburgers are 2 for $3. You get an extra slice of cheese on a double cheeseburger too

>not getting a big mac, filet o fish, and McChicken
>not stacking the chicken and fish patties in the big mac
If you don't have 3 different meats, is it even a sandwich?

>3 different meats
>Fillet O' Fish
>meat

Two McDoubles here, and every McDonald's I've been to, are $2.50 in total. Two Double Cheeseburgers are $2.20 or so each, so >$4

It's 1.50 here too, dif guy. Probably lives in a small town like me where they practically have zero competition so they can get away with it. I now ask for a "water" cup and fill it with whatever I want to save my $1 back.

underrated

Thanks OP, I was thinking about what to eat for lunch but I'm just gonna go for some cheap shit from McDonalds.

By the way, if anyone here in this thread eats McDonalds, use the app. There's usually a good deal there.

You are certainly right, my dear friend. The McDonald's App (available on iPhone, Android, and Windows phones!) Is a must have for everyone. McDonald's has always been a shining example of great food and a great value, but this app takes it to another level.

Just yesterday they had a McDouble for ¢89. Two all beef patties at such a low price was unbelievable. Even the cashier said to me, "Everybody is getting those 89 cent McDoubles, it's just such a great deal!" How can you turn down over 20 grams of protein at such a price? With crunchy fries and an ice cold Coca-Cola, it was a meal for a king.

It's not really good to eat every day. Plus it has enough preservatives to mummify you.

I just downloaded the app and it went much more smoothly than most apps, and was easy to navigate. I'm going to have the Mcdouble and some or those crunchy fries you mentioned, with a refreshing Coke.

it has zero preservatives. fucking meme faggot.

>no preservatives

Leave one out on the counter. It will never decay or decompose, just slowly morph into a petrified burger.

It's pollock. I watched a documentary about fishing where they were catching Pollock and they said they mostly sold to McDonald's.

Try cooking a burger as thin as they have at McDonald's and leave it out to decompose. It will do exactly the same thing. I know you've never actually cooked a burger before, so you wouldn't understand how different thickness of patties can affect much bacteria can get inside them.

They decay if you don't dry them out. Just order a regular hamburger and set it out on the counter, it will not in a few days. The shit you see online has been fired or and ordered plain.

It will rot*
Has been dried*

Fucking autocorrect.

>hamburger with two patties making it at least 1/4" thick
>make a burger as thin and it will petrify too
>thin.

Thickness has nothing to do with it. It's the preservatives, dummy. If you weren't such a fatfuck who couldn't leave a double cheeseburger on your counter for more than 15 minutes without running over and stuffing it in your mouth you could try it and see. I have since I'm not a fatfuck and it became rock hard within 2 weeks with no mold or any off smell at any point in time.

>2017
>still thinking preservatives are bad for you
They preserve things, idiots. They'll just keep you alive longer. PRESERVING you.

The burger has gone super saiyan

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/heres-why-mcdonalds-burgers-don-t-rot/

It doesn't have any preservatives and you're an idiot for not just looking this up

it's the moisture content, retard. it dries. put it somewhere damp and it'll rot. burgers made at home will do the same shit.

you have been exposed as a clueless fucktard.

leave.

mcdonalds burgers are preservative free, all natural, made of real beef.

Holy shit you're stupid

>preservative free

It clearly says "Salt" on their ingredients list.

R-Ronald?