In your best prose, write a love letter confessing your love to the woman you secretly admire

In your best prose, write a love letter confessing your love to the woman you secretly admire.

I wish I could feel the heat of anything.

>Would you like to get a strawberry phosphate with me down at the ice cream parlor? It's okay if you say no. Just wondering.

Greetings cunt let's have a fuck

I like you, a lot.

I can't do this, I don't secretly admire anyone atm I got my gf

In your best prose, delete this thread.

I think about your tiddies when I beat my shmeat

hey there delialah whats it like in new york city

I can't, she knows that I know that she knows that I secretly admire her thus the very act of a love letter or even a suave approach to her will forever be tainted by cynism.

I'd just send her a copy of A Farewell to Arms with the last five pages ripped out.

sup bitch,
u wan b muh bitch, bitch?

- yos tru

Very nice

i want to pump babies into your cunt. i promise i will let you learn me how one cleans the floor 'properly' and i will try my best to not look like i'm on the verge of a mass shooting when your dad falls into a rant about the catholic church.

Damn, even your shit smell good.

- your secret admirer

is that you, jim?

My sweet naughty girl
I want to bully you so much. I want to scold you to tears and throw you into the pool. I want to take your favourite sweets and eat them in front of you. Then I'll force-feed you with lemon-flavored gummies— that odious flavour, palm after palm. I want to call you stinky and take your panties so you have to go commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock your inability to put your skirt on by yourself, so I'll strip you every once in a while, yelling what one day, you'll be glad to be able to dress up yourself. Also, I'll take your kitty hairpins, making your long blonde hair cover your private parts. And when I'll give your skirt back to you, I'll make sure to put ants in every single pleat and crab in your panties.
And when finally you snap and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank you in front of everyone until you like it. And when you come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock you again, then spank you as if my life depended upon it, laughing as you moan again and again, full of pleasure. Mere seconds before your climax, I'll throw you into pool once again, leaving you in your aroused state.
LEON

stop reading that beauty crap, mkay?

Moar!!!!

I want to throw you over the bed like a wet towel and fuck the self-harm scars right off your spindly little arms.

i shouldn't like this

In the same situation friend

Over a million suns and a million moons,
entranced; lost in a non-existent romance.
my heart swells and swoons,
repeating images replay and they are all of you.

The faint sent of caramel on my hands
lingered while confined to a cage; I laugh.
"That one time when we decided to dance."
Victims of circumstance, we were doomed; Yet still entranced, write the epitaph on my tomb.

What it is to be in love; I relish in the thought.
what has become of us and was our time spent for naught?
I, The mariner; subdued by the siren I "supposedly" caught.
Mercy-full yet merciless ocean; I plead, please.
Take me with your waves and let your untouched depths be my grave....

==I USED ENTRANCE TOO MUCHHHH==

I want to slit your husband's throat and then fight you for that pussy baby. You know I haven't forgotten about us.

Nice imagery.

Hope it wasn't her back entrance you used too much.

>her tail grew back only when the sun rose

any opinion on the piece I wrote user?

>Woman you ADMIRE
HAhahahahhahahaahahahaha.
Nice one OP.

Women can't be admired. They're adored.

When I perform my best by myself,
my sickly sweet mycelium is mine
for you to take,
and I hope I won't repell,
that we will later dine,
Again, without a fine.

not secret admiration but i was inspired to write for this regardless

Every day Sarah, every day Sarah.

tfw embarrassed

Never in my life shall I navigate those mystic waters; in the fairest weather I sense a tempest and in the calmest seas I can spy the shallows. My cargo is too precious, not precious to others but invaluable to me. I thrash and cry out at night dreaming of my cherished vessel capsized, hope and pride slipping away forever into unknown depths. A coward yes, but never party to any failure! The chance of my fabled and blissful island far outweighing all other discoveries I should make- if only I could weigh anchor.

Pls let me cummy in ur tummy
If we had kids it would be really good
U'll make more money
But i'm rely funy
The kids would be ok

But I admire her openly and she admires me too, I'm also a shit poet and not a native english speaker

here goes

to lie with you on rainy days
your head resting on my shoulder
convinces me in many ways
of things inside me that are older

where my thoughts drift without aim
what I believed was me turned into mist
upon your refusal to play a cynic's game
when we simply kissed

PLease roast me

I dream about women quite a lot but they're always complete fabrications, not connected to anyone real.

>to lie with you on rainy days
>your head resting on my shoulder
>convinces me in many ways
>of things inside me that are older

made me well up

out of disgust?

no

every look a god's command
i worship you in silence
now the only thing that i demand
is for this brief time to be timeless

Dear x, I know this style is a bit outdated, but when i'm thinking about you time slows down so much that it goes into a sort of time-reverse situation and it's like the 1700's. You're like a beautiful rose amongst a garden of weed, i'd pluck for you fear of corrupting thoust, with my posinesthou touche, for am I and can never be more thenst a sinnar incompareison to youse. You are my one and only, the moon shines brightly on your rosey coloured glasses, my rose, you are like a mistical creature, without feature, my felicia, i want u to be mine so much that i broke out-into rhyme, and without time, i scribble my pen and pad, though trak pad and type, i rack my mind, though i know i tried, ill never reach the heights, that your inspiration, creates sensation, without hestitation, manipulation of speculations, got me waiting, on wicked breath, what the fuckkkk he says? i got words for him, and them and all others in the way-ill pretend, i didn't hear that, better clean my earwax, mother fuckers got me so-unlax, i better reverb inta, and metamorphasis of love and bliss as crisp as crisps with dentures from the dentist sit in waiting rooms to see you when your old in bed, i love you, or maybe not idk you that well, u wanna see a movie or some shit?

I'm not a faggot so I don't "secretly admire" anybody. If I have feelings I let them be known, and if she doesn't return them I just stop wasting my time with her. Women are not worth the time nor thought if you aren't romantically engaged

t. steals girls underwear out of locker rooms and makes worship shrines in his closet

Dude, just because I did that once, you're going to bring it up over and over again, for fucks sake.

I've had enough girlfriends to know they're all the same. Minds of children with no loyalty and incapable of really loving anyone else. They're not worth seriously investing yourself into

>tfw you love yourself
>tfw you easily conjour up affection for all around you in your equal assumption that everyone must love you as you love yourself
>but never do you love back

How many have you had? Do you really think your experiences are substantial enough to make such a statement?
What if i told you that my experience was the exact opposite? Would that invalidate your opinion?

Dear Miss Kitty,
I know you're a really fuckable petite sex magnet, but let's put that out of the way for a while and focus on the issue at hand, the point being that there is already plenty of common masturbation material out there, but only one you that I know of, and it seems that what I need and crave the most right now is the one-of-a-kind kinky female mind encased in your funny sex addled brain.
And your blunt honesty.
Then, please would you be so kind as to somehow get in touch with me in order to partake in some sort of bout of creative writting? That would be so rad.

tl;dr i want my qt3.14 Veeky Forums waifu back

so
>tfw you are schizoid
?

maybe stop pursueing immature women or grow up yourself first so you can actually get a decent female interested in you?

thanks

why do you repost this? get to the island now. i'm sorry i fucked up yesterday

could you be my bf pls

are you Miss Kitty?

who else should i be, silly

5. Yes, I think they are. Probably the reason you've had better luck is because you haven't experienced real hardship. The moment you have hardship in your life and need support (rather than providing everything to make her happy) is when women seek better opportunities and leave at the first one to appear

ok, you're at the secret base right? I'll meet you in a little bit.

At my most selfish times, I'd imagine it's lonelier than being shizo. But that's immature.

I know my problems are small. Sometimes I just feel overburdened with a love and affection for the world and my surroundings, but it's like a gift that clings to my back and weighs me down in gold.

I'm an ass.

i am. waiting for you

This.

I'm gay for you
Pls be for me too
Let's hold hands

Confidence is useless with such apathy, but at least you're not

I want to fornicate and impregnate you. And make you voluptuous from having consecutive babies. You will never have to work a day in your life. You can be fat and I will love you and I will accept everything about you.

This is actually good user

I bet you're good with finger paints, too.

You've really got some self-depreciation going on, which is strange because this was good.

>prose

Is this supposed to be ironic or is it just shit?

That's not prose

>hey there Cthulhu down there in your sunken city, you're a billion light-years distant and the stars look very pretty from R'lyeh.