I sent the entire student body at my school IJ

I sent the entire student body at my school IJ

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/52289253-alice-farmer
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9206994#p9208170.
m.facebFUCKYOUSPAMBOTook.com/profile.php?id=100015238539432&slog=3677&seq=2022917319&FUCK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do i respond

Wow, what a cunt. WTF is womens problem
>wahh I got an email
1)They can just hit delete
2)Policing and talking on behalf of everyone is a cunt thing to do.
3)Women think their thoughts = everyone's

Holy shit, you're the memer of the century man XD I can't even XDDDD give me more of that good shit XDDDDDDDD

Hi, Alice.

This reminds me of the time I sent a manifesto to all students in the year and received dozens of angry replies and I responded to them by calling them brainlets.

Good times.

Call her a chink

>manlet logic 101

So all the DFW posters are women.

Of course...

Explains why the meme is so shitty desu

Lol this reminds of the time a friend of mine used the whole-school email address to tell everybody I was gay

>DFW
>"random" person

That's now how you refer to Saint Dave

Women can't write or make jokes. Only breed.

kys again mishima

>that directness
>that name
>"Respect these facts"
hnnnnng, can tell that she's a total qt with a slightly abrasive accent that nods intently during every lecture and forcefully asks to share your textbook when she forgets hers and asks you if you were planning on watching toy story 3 at the campus student union rather than directly inviting you and because you're autistic as well you simply respond "no" rather than "why, were you?" and then later she asks why you don't seem to want to be her friend and you respond "what have i said indicative of such sentiment" to which she struggles to respond and you're not certain if it's because of a language barrier or just because you're creeping her out but then she lists several things that you've done including not smiling, talking in a monotone voice, and never calling her, after which you apologize and she gives the biggest smile you had ever seen and says it's ok and then she asks you if you drink coffee and you say "no I avoid caffeine" and a few weeks later she won't even look you in the eyes when passing in the hall

>complaining about free pirated goods

I'd make that bilge-swilling landlubber walk the plank in a wink of me eye

>yr 8s

>Year Eight is an educational year group in schools in many countries including England, Wales, Australia and New Zealand. It is the eighth or ninth year of compulsory education. It is known as Seventh grade in the United States and Canada, and First Year in Scotland.
>In Australia, Year 8 is usually the ninth year of compulsory education. Although there are slight variations between the states, most children in Year 8 are aged from twelve to fourteen.
>In New Zealand, Year 8 is the eighth year of compulsory education, and the last of primary education. Children entering Year 8 are generally aged between 11.5 and 13.
>In schools in England, Year Eight is the eighth year after Reception. It is the eighth full year of compulsory education, with children being admitted whose 12th birthday
>In schools in Wales, Year Eight is the eighth year after Reception. It is currently the eighth full year of compulsory education, with children being admitted who are aged 12
>In Northern Ireland, Year Eight is the first year of Secondary education. Children in Year Eight are aged between 11 and 12.

You should probably reply that you are sorry and that you had not yet taken your nap.

Tell her to fuck off.

Alice is such a darling name, please be my gf?

All this effort you felt you had to make, just because your reading comprehension's shit.

So you're not 12. You're a 15 year-old this person is just comparing to 12 year-olds?

>spams they get from yr 8s and (some) students from other grades
You're either underage or Billy Madison, but either way you're being called out for acting like a child.

>not going to a Steiner primary school so ur 18 during your final year of school

Alice stop it

fuck you this happens all the time

Dude, most countries' systems group ages 12-18 into one school. In later years, year 11s and 12s (17 and 18yos) mentor younger students.

Furthermore, if you'll look at the screenshot time on , you'll see the person posting it comes from South Australia.

My nigga. Look into that world wherein there shines the sun.

I always forget that women actually post here

Creepy ass antipodes nigga

What's further further more, if you'll do the obvious thing and google "tuly tran" (with quotes) and 'south australia', you'll discover only one match, and that's Adelaide High School; Alice Farmer is or was an attendee of Adelaide High School. If you'll look up "Alice Farmer" then, and "Adelaide High School", then you'll get a high school drama production she was associated with, and then, not long after that, her facebook page. I was trying to link it but I couldn't be bothered figuring out which format wasn't spam, and it wasn't mega important.

(Funny stuff this pic, Alice.)

Alice, my advice is distance yourself from SAlt immediately. History does not have an inevitable tendency to equality, or to oneness. (If anything, it has a tendency to borders, but that neither.) If you want to really know the nature of SAlt, ask them about Kronstadt, or ask one of their senior members about their views on censorship, or as they'll put it (roughly): the right of the public not to have to reproduce unconscionable art. It's not cute to call yourself a Maoist, either. This Tran person probably has a lot of Asian history under her belt. She probably finds you pretty fractious.

I will delete this post if you ask nicely. But I'd recommend deleting the whole thread.

>He came as he Doxxed yet another cuckling.

It's kinda sad how much effort you put into this desu

Took literally two minutes.

Your reply though. You sound like a monumental virgin.

I'm just very resentful bc I think Alice Farmer might be an early-transitioning tranny whereas I didn't transition until my twenties.

Aren't you supposed to be dead by now? Or do you make up all this violence against my boypussie? Fucking trannies.

>annoying pseud
>reads Baudrillard

>every tiem

>what's further further more

She seems ok to me.

Is that peter Hitchens kek

Let's see the review, user

goodreads.com/user/show/52289253-alice-farmer

Tell her her last name is Farmer and she ought either absorb the grand information you nobly sent her or leave a leaerned environment of learning and go pick a patch of cabbage and shove it up her grumpy dump hole

Tell her you were only trying to get into her pants and you thought this was better than roses, and then say... sooo... is this a yes?

You were doing a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

how embarrassed everyone must be for you

where did you get that mr burns simpsons shirt

It's 3 am in Adelaide and it's a school day tomorrow, guys. She's not going to see these posts for 12 hours.

Saying further twice for emphasis is bad enough, but even just saying "what's further more" sounds retarded. He's mixing "what's more" and "furthermore."
The mark of a true pseud.

It may be 3am here, and I've got uni in about 6 hours time. Yet, I do not sleep. Riddle me that, pray tell

>He's
They mentioned they were a trans woman. Omg, Veeky Forums is fucking transphobic and misgenders. Bye!

> spamming the entirety of Infinite Jest via your school email system
> "yr 8s" confirms OP to be 13 years old

This is so autistic.

Brought tears to my eyes. The pain.

>Yet, I do not sleep. Riddle me that, pray tell
Pseud language-style = perfect-match for: warosu.org/lit/thread/S9206994#p9208170.
Either all trannies do this or OP doxxed herself.

Trans people are then transphobic

congrats on annoying everyone by spamming their inbox, I guess. this seems really juvenile.

how did you get their emails
I want to participate in the memery

OP is Alice Farmer

Did you go to school within the last decade? How are you using this site if you don't know how school emails work?

I don't think my HS had them. The uni I'm at does but no one uses them.

Is that towards the end when Hal is watching the really graphic homosexual tape his father made?

lmaoq

makes sense

is she the one who posts how S&S is for retarded people on here?

>tfw OP wasn't actually a cute girl
just a prancing la la homo man

>I suspect that many people actually hate the spams they get from yr 8s
Show them the wrath of a middle schooler scorned.

kill yourself

send her a copy of "the story of the eye"

Kek, I'm reading that in your Scottish accent now and it's suddenly a good deal less threatening.

i dont have a scottish accent where tf did you pull that from

Quit false flagging as Cheever, Updike.

This is why I hate women.

What the fuck, you're right, you don't. You're from West Virginia? One of your friends is a Scot tho lmao

i dunno, she's kinda cute.

my dick

just another woman using fringe politics and internet culture as fashion accessories

she looks like the guy in first post

Carli > this druggie lookin man-whore

>she

she looks like the guy in second post with the long hair

England? Are you a sixth-former? Send 'em 120 days of Sodom.

>she implies female
>female implies feminine
>feminine implies submissiveness
>submissiveness implies a bottom
>i top bottoms

>Alice
Do you live in, or around, the area of London?

Wait a sec, the timr in australia 9 hours ago wasn't 5:51, it was 8:51

Is this you OP? (m.facebFUCKYOUSPAMBOTook.com/profile.php?id=100015238539432&slog=3677&seq=2022917319&FUCK YOU SPAM BOTrk=10&st=user&fbtype=2048&refid=46&tsid&fref=search)

Hey Alice would you be my girlfriend please

I don't know where you are so I can't tell you what's wrong with your maths, but it's very wrong.