Post lovey dovey stuff someone has said to you

post lovey dovey stuff someone has said to you

need it for reference

"you make me want to clean out my lower GI tract before engaging in anal sex"

I think about your cock all day long

Can we has sex bebe?

I'm flattered but I just don't think of you that way, let's just stay friends.

sorry user i would love to hang out with you, but my boyfriend is back in town, you understand right?
have a great day i love you!

I can see what a good man you will become. If only we had met in a couple of years from now...

"You have a great butt."

Thanks mom.

miss you!

we're going to connect, we're each listening and if we're listening we'll connect

you're so much, like, everything i wanted, i don't really know why i leaned away

maybe i didn't do that? maybe we can continue talking from where i did that, but i don't? i didn't ever?

you feel so good

i quite like you too

i'm stressed out of my fucking mind right now and if i weren't, perfect, let's keep doing it, but i'm working double-shifts for you, i'm not saying no, i'm saying not now, not anymore, not for now

you did good eating that ass

i shouldn't ask, i know, but we're in public and i'm panicky. can i ask if i can kiss you? can i kiss you?

i'm having the greatest time with you.

i'm sorry i don't apologise for things

Could you please stop begging?
Jesus, you look like a jew trying to convince its nazi captor!
>I swear to all the gods that this was said - through whatssapp -, later she appologised though.

i get where we are and what you're saying. you can't be intimate with me out of politeness

what the fuck? you look really good!

i watched you the whole way. you stole my entire blanket, then you rolled away with it, then you span it around with your feet, then you rolled it back onto me but upside down. you're horrible to sleep with

i wish i was there. i love children! i get so clucky whenever there are children

thanks for this writing prompt, op. i think i just got over my ex.

"I love you"
"I care for you"

She lied.

elaborate

"what the fuck are you jacking off? this is a care home for the elderly you make me sick, i'm calling the police"

"Your voice is just so cute. You're cute. Not a bad person and it doesn't matter if you don't believe me, I will always tell you the same. You just have too much anger and resentment inside. But you can deal with it".

first week: i want you to run your tongue along my neck while you come inside me

third week: i think i like you as a friend

so, WHAT were you jacking off? an elderly man?

does it hurt to know that three weeks are what it takes to get to know you enough to dismiss you as a potential mate?

she probably didn't. you just killed her love and interest. good job. now blame her. it will make it easier and you also don't have to do introspection

I know the ebin jokes are funny but it was my Chilean friend that told me that. She's so incredible.

not as much as it hurts knowing that i will never be anyone other than myself

>what is selfimprovement

or you can tell yourself that and limit your potential to practically zero. your choice, user

I posted all of these:

and how did that help you getting over her?

I was surprised too. Just felt joy in the memories, but now without any caveat of longing, and then a desire to date again, but not to date her. Like stepping in from cold weather and finding that feeling's returned to your toes.

that makes me really happy. i hope you find a girl to etablish a good relationship with and help each other grow

pic extremely related

I want to cum down your throat and make you pregnant

That's not how you make someone pregnant.

>reading this thread
>I've never heard anything like this from anyone
I act like an edgelord so I don't turn into a sappy robot, but this thread is starting to crack my facade. Please don't post any more romantic sayings from gfs or even bfs, thank you.

"you know everyone just lets you hang around cuz they feel bad for you, right?"

That was me in high school.

"At this point I don't think there's anything more I could learn about you that could make me not love you anymore"

this was after I sort of turned her down after she half-force kissed me

fucking pseud

i've never felt so close to someone. not even family.

every day i spend with you, it seems like i love you even more. even thought everytime i'm surprised that's even possible.

i wish you could see yourself trough my eyes, only for a few minutes. it would make you never question my love for you.

it tears me appart, whenever i have to leave you.

there's so much i still need to learn from you.

i can't wait to grow old with you.

i'm proud of you.

you have no idea how much more worthwile you make my life.

i want to pamper the shit out of you.

being away from you isn't beneficial. it hurts.

i miss you.

the world is a cold place without you around.

i'm constantly hard for you since yesterday.

good night. i wish i could lay next to you and hear your calm and rhythmic breath.

i don't think you're ever going to fully grasp how much i love you.

i can't wait till you take on my name.

everything reminds me of you.

i can't imagine everyone else being the mom of my future kids.

you will always be the one.

we complement each other perfectly.

you're the most wonderfull person i ever met. i still can't believe you actually want to spend the rest of your life with me.
>and that's just the tip of the iceberg... i guess i hit gold.

>tfw no love deep web