Itt: the most arrogant foods

post the most smug motherfucking food you can find

What's arrogant about fucking fish?
They're right there in the water, just grab one.
Some places they literally jump into your boat unprovoked.

Christ Alive these thrice damned flyovers need to go.

Lol did a salmon steal your fucking girl or something

The fish is a nice guy.

It's the cooked salmon that's a smug bastard. So easy to overcook and when you do, it tastes like a sock. Has a stanky flavor so it doesn't go well with anything.

This motherfucker has every chef's number and he knows it.

its a dirty mushroom
hipsters and rich act like it causes literal foodgasms

its roe
its nothing special

>OP comes home from work
>smells salmon
> "hey, honey, are you cooking salmon?"
>no response
>she isn't in the kitchen
>there's no sign she cooked anything
>he walks to his bedroom but stops at the door
>the smell of seafood is overwhelming
>he hears his girlfriend laughing
>wat.jpg
>he opens up the door
>his girlfriend is going wild, grunting like a half-dead wildebeest
>"w-what?" OP mutters
>his girlfriend looks him in the eye
> "hi, user"
>a filet of salmon comes out from under the sheets
>"Sorry. I just love tuna"
>the filet does a backflip out the window
>OP goes on Veeky Forums and makes this thread

10/10

word

kys you're self

kek

summer's almost over. you might want to leave

Literally redit

Reddit and Veeky Forums are pretty much the same thing, we lol at the same memes and rack our brains trying to come up with witty comments because we all crave the same things, (you)s and upvotes.

you mind elaborating? people on Veeky Forums say "haha reddit" but never actually say what the post has to do with reddit

so funny xdddd

There's no calling out bullshit on reddit, such as what a person should do to OP posting an ordinary piece of salmon and calling it smug. Redditors just use le'downvote. Even anonymously, redditors are passive.

Shut up reddit

how am I reddit?

are you autistic?

smells like summer

reminds me of /b/ greentext from 2008, and not in a good way

k then

this webm is almost too obvious of an answer by now

autism, the thread.

>it is summer so everyone disagreeing with me is a summerfag

it makes sense. tons of underage come here and act cool when they say 'reddit' for no reason

This, they taste so fucking grotty.

>we lol
And that is where the difference lies, smart guy. That and a lack of a shitty upboat system, of which (you)s are not the same. Responses =/= pushing unpopular opinions off the board.

Fuck everyone that posts this in mockery. Watch the dollops, they change from circles to squares, this webm is magic wizardry.

That's really the only impressive part about the entire show

It's just because they're a scarce resource.

hahahahaha

my monocle just fell into my champagne

Isn't that just the liquid settling on the textured tablecloth.

McDonalds is the most arrogant food.

Who does this megalo corporation think they are? Offering such high calorie, small sized, fried and fatty meals at such a low, low price point? They're unabashed and brazen in their invitation to have people dine on their food, yet make a point to make it some of the most unhealthy available. It's like owning a chemist who you whore out to people so they can poison them slowly over time, gloating all the while with a smug sense of satisfaction.

That's why I eat at Taco Bell.

I think its like an antigriddle, thats how those creme brule looking things they place at the start set firm enough to torch.

These, plus saffron and anything else that's super valuable just because it's rare. Flesh-eating diseases are rare, but that doesn't mean I want it.

Also those $1000 sundaes.

imagine how awkward it would be to sit through this

OP eternally BTFO

We get it OP, a salmon fucked your girl and you're pissed about both getting cheated on and user's laughing at you. You don't need to do this much samefagging damage control.

reddit is literally just Veeky Forums with accounts

I live in Norway and pan-fried salmon is the most standard, white bread food you can have.

ITT: low quality bait mixed with actual retards who still can't cook a packet of $.50 ramen without it tasting like shit.

I hate McDonald's physically, I dislike that kind of meal. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. It is arrogant. Like all meals with affordable prices, its arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who offers meals to the masses for that kind of price, but is of that quality is unbelievably arrogant. It acts shy, but it’s not. It’s scared. It hates itself, and it loves itself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a meal who presents itself at its worst to get laughs, in order to free itself from its hang-ups. Everything it does in the restaurant is therapeutic.

>It's the cooked salmon that's a smug bastard

That's why only true patricians sous vide their salmon ;)

Woah, the quality of weed that you can get in legalalized states is making me think of moving. That's some ironic post-ironic irony in your post, there Sinbad.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PICTURE

>haha okay now wheres my fettucine alfredo?

are those insects what the fuck

kek'd

Some kind of turkish dish I guess

not the guy you're replying to, but I think those are roaches. look at the picture for awhile. I seriously thought they were prawns or something

and thread is over

>that's why I eat at taco bell

The patrician's choice.
Pic fucking related

this thread sure has gone quiet. I want this thread to stay alive. bump

beautiful. i recognize this pasta. fuck woody allen

>implying thats turks cook themselves in dishes

Nothing wrong here

Greek then.

t. Butthurt Redditor

is that some Ferran Adria bullshit?

edible.gold.

anything that is coated with it. if it still qualify as food.

i'm not butthurt dude.

No it is the texture of the tablecloth combined with the viscosity of the sauce. It's a specially designed tablecloth they bring out special for the dessert

Tastes like dirt to me.

>muh pallet

>making fun of a Michelin 3-star restaurant because you know you'd sperg out if the wait staff stood over your table for that long