Fellow Veeky Forums bros what's your preferred writing utensil of choice? Also...

Fellow Veeky Forums bros what's your preferred writing utensil of choice? Also, post anything you're working on/handwriting.

Hipster.

Who /quill/ here?

I literally came here to post that picture

mechanical pencils or black pen, the finer the better

and graph paper - i fucking love using graph paper. it feels like a canvas to me

gel pens are the best, you can get cheap chinese gel pens from ebay or aliexpress and they're usually excellent

If you have never owned one of these you aren't really in to pens.

This is the only one I use. Its the only pencil that doesn't break constantly when I sharpen it.

A cheap Parker fountain pen

good, use it on yourself

I use the uniball kuru toga (0.5) cause ya boy makes hecka mistakes and pens aren't worth it. Highly suggest if you are looking for a durable mechanical pencil.

My cock

Ur mom to sharpen my pen. If you know what I mean.

>Pencil
Kuru Toga 0.5

>Pen
Pilot E-95S

I just use simple gel pens.
I also use pencils so I can later erase the stupid drawings I make on me desk during classes

Mekanakle penseal

This boi...

Those mechanical pencils that have the three prongs that grab the lead. I forgot what they're called but I love them. Also, Pilot G2 is a really good cheap pen, got my office into using G2s, they all love them.

>The bitches in the back
Lol

>phone posting in a browser with incognito while zooming in to take a screenshot
>bluetooth on
Amazing baito desu

Pen: Pilot G2 Blue 0.5
Pencil: Those bic throwaway ones. 0.5

They work well, are cheap,plentiful and have the best writing feel for me. Not sure why anyone would go for anything else.

Pentel Graphgear 500 .7mm

It's thin and has a good balance. In other mechanical pencils are more evenly weighted and quite thick, often with an unpleasing rubber grip. It's the best I've found so far.

what's the issue with phone posting anyway

Same here. It feels great.

>not 0.5mm
kys

Beta

All i neeeeedddd

>ctrl+F
>"rotring"
>no results
Shameful.
Accept no substitutes.

Agreed, i have a rotring 800, my friends make fun of me for having it but i use it everyday and have never regretted the purchase.

Also, i like you printing

but Im in to penis

>Automatic pencil
Rotting 800 0,5 mm, or
Staedtler 925 25 0,5 mm
>Woodcase pencil
Staedtler Noris
>Pen
Lamy Al-Star, F nib

Pic related. Can pick up 100 at Costco for about 8 bucks. Lasts me all year and I don't feel bad about inevitably loosing some

My favorite is the Pelikan m800 and the platinum 3776

Why would your friend make fun of you for using a Rotring?

Wraia grammata, are you a girl?
Yparxei kapoios logos poy vazeis pneymata?

Nope! Thank u, όχι απλώς συνήθεια, γράφω έτσι από το λύkειο..

i like this old version of a sanford 0.5mm mechanical. they don't make it any more and i couldn't find an image on google but it's awesome

I respect that to be honest pham

?

oti bazeis pneymata

Because he spent ~70 bucks on a pen

oh haha. are u that guy? (pic related)

I have about 50 of these in my backpack

They write great and are cheap enough that i can lose em without it mattering.

I like the way you twist the tip instead of pushing the ereaser to make the lead longer.

0.7mm Pentel mechanical pencil

Depending on what I need, I use a TWISBI Eco with a fine nib and a Pentel graphgear 1000.

I don't write, I memorize everything

LOL
that was my pen of choice few years ago till i came to murica

I hate those so much, but like whatever you like man