Whiskey Thread

Whiskey Thread.

Post your favorites, criticize others.

>Sierra Leone

m8, cheap whiskey isn't worth going blind over

>Sierra Leone

I'd be more worried about the possibility of getting ebola

I can think of nothing id rather not drink

I've combed the internet for more info on this stuff and I've never been able to find a damn thing but this exact picture.

Somehow worse than swish

Is that for astronauts?

There are tons of articles, but all use the same exact picture and facts off of it, spooky

No, for Africans.

Bottles are too expensive.

Are you implying Africans can't be astronauts?

I've seen those are resort pools so these no broken glass

That's actually a pretty clever way of storing liquor.

I could see airlines in the future doing this by selling little ketchup packets instead of those tiny bottles I'm told* they sell.

*I haven't been on an airplane in nearly 10 years.

best ~$15 whiskey

for real cheap whiskey ~$10 I'll get old crow (tasteless and inoffensive) or benchmark (harsher but more flavorful)

yeah it's good for sneaking liquor into events too

They can't even live on earth, and you expect them to live in space?

Benchmark tastes way better than that crap.

>No bottles
Then how am I gonna smoke my methaqualone?

>Best before 2012

What?

Why did you slap a whiskey label on a bottle of vegetable oil?

I've been wanting to go to SL and try this for years.
Tried to volunteer as a nurse during the height of the Ebola crisis but they apparently had some quota and already had all the people they wanted from my country (???)
One day...

On topic I like Laphroaig best if I'm sipping one glass. If I'm getting drunk I want something smoother and cheaper. Glenfiddich works nicely.

I love Islay stuff, so my favourites which are still reasonably affordable are Lagavulin 16 and Ardbeg 10. Highland Park 12 makes for a nice cheap alternative and I don't mind if I end up drinking a fair bit of it. Been getting into bourbon too, Bulleit is really nice and I have a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 that I have been meaning to open for a while now.

Is whiskey supposed to smell like gasoline and taste like a beer filled with cigarette butts?

It won't taste as best after 2012. It's a simple concept. On 1 January 2012 ceases to be best

It's not the whisky's fault for your tastebuds being gay

that's not whiskey. that's tequila