I'll have one McGangBang, please

>I'll have one McGangBang, please
>CALL THE POLICE

What do?

What?

>Sir, you're going to have to decrypt your laptop right now

Ok, here. The password's Balthasar1rush

I know your pain OP. I don't remember the name the McDonald's staff in the bay area called it, but they'd always correct me after I called it a Mcgangbang. Some would get mad despite the fact they know what I was talking about. I don't mean to make them mad, and I would try and remember, but it's McDonald's. I didn't take it seriously.

why not just order a mcdouble and a hot and spicy? Then you don't have to be weird and you get to ensure the sandwich is structurally viable.

It's mot the same thing!
That's just two normie burgers!

>in the bay area
They're just being faggots.
Next time you go you should make a point to say the "GANGBANG" as loud as you fucking can.

They asked me to leave when I asked for a mcgangbang

it was a secret menu item but they stopped serving it and get pissed if you ask for it now

The aughts are over, friend. Also, a double cheeseburger and chicken are better enjoyed separately, unlike giving it a "secret menu" cringy stoner name.

the name is offensive. Why not just ask for a special order and let them ring up the parts. I forget what they are...

>Order mcdoouble with extra pickle and add big mac sauce
>Order McChicken with pickle on it
>Put together
I call it the chicken mini mac and it's amazing

Your taken offense is offensive to me and my principles.

Who the fuck does this? But the two individually and assemble it yourself, autist.

Passwords: Mcchik3n#1

How do you even eat that thing without making a mess? What's the point of sandwhiches or burgers bigger in height than your mouth?

password: 12345

mcdonalds sandwiches smoosh quite nicely, most of them even come pre-smooshed.

Classic

>your

>tfw no more spicy McChicken(tm)

My windows 95 emulation/games lappy doesn't even have ancrytion.
Joke is on you police fag

S U M M E R

We had a lot of stoners (read: reprobates) in my hometown, so the McD's knew it by both McGangbang or the McDank.

Looking back, it was a wise business decision to learn the nomenclature to entice further business, but it really just enabled the potheads to continue acting like the wastes of space that they were

Nobody on this board likes McChickens

They don't have spicy McChicken in my town YOU MOTHER FUCKER

that's a fucking lie and you know it

>What's the point of sandwhiches or burgers bigger in height than your mouth?

I came to Veeky Forums specifically to ask this. Why not eat two normal-sized burgers instead of a 10 inch tall 2000 calorie slop in a bun with a 3-4 inch thick patty?

I sage

>Making a mcGangBang and keeping the bottom bun of the McChicken.

RETARD ALERT

You mean remove the top bun and put the McMeme on upside down?

Has anyone put a grilled cheeseburger and a chicken tater melt from Jack in the Box's stoner meals together yet?
It'd be an ungodly abomination and two days worth of calories, but I want to see it.

is that a double cheeseburger with mcchicken in between the patties?

>type the password in
>get access to user's 10GB of McChicken and 'go 'za memes
"Sir, you're under arrest for downloading shitty memes from Veeky Forums."

that's a mc gang bang

Oaklandfag here, it's a McDank you faggot.

Level of base perversions here
As in sugar wrapped dry flavorless beef product with cheese product encompassing a poor excuse for chicken sandwich
Looking at nutrition value only it seems nonexistant
This is a concern for health in every way
Dialysis centers love your kind of people

I thought the whole point was you made it yourself...?

This. I tried making one once. Too many flavors mixing together you can't enjoy it.

4me1tsTh3McChick3n

>those normies who think a mcgangbang is a single burger under a mcchicken
>those normies who think mcgangbangs were recently invented by some trendy fag on instagram

i can't decide if i should go outside more or less

>caring about the local name for a national phenomenon
>even having your own special little local name for a national phenomenon
Pretty autistic 2bh

You seem to be mad because you aren't cool enough to be in on the meme.

have eaten a mcgangbang 2 times in my life. each time I had insane heatburn and reflux for 3 days straight. I have eaten all messes of fucked up shit but for some reason mcgangbangs will wreck me. probably the grade F everything

Berkeleyfag here Oaklandfag:

Oakland IS the Bay Area, Town shit is Bay shit if it earns that privilege, there's still no "there" there, your whole town's ecosystem is driven by tweaked out jollies burning down their own neighborhoods because they're angry that white pissant hipsters like you who go on leddit like "uhhhhh Oaklandfag here :3 !!" bought all the property they're smashing.
Think that covers something to offend just about every type of Oakland lowlife.