OMG i just drank dihydrogen monoxide by mistake HELP!!!!!!! what do i do!?

OMG i just drank dihydrogen monoxide by mistake HELP!!!!!!! what do i do!?

XD

die

peny that is jsut watr
bipzopple

>ask Dr. 4chins what to do
"It'll be ok annon. You can just drink a bunch of water and wash it out of your system"
>oh god that made it worse!!!

Now drink 3L of milk

Kek

kil yourself so you dont' have to suffer a painful death

Lol, H2O2 is unstable, it will turn to water, relax

Realistically, what happens if I put a single drop of hydrofluoric acid into a cup of water and drink it?

your dick flies off

Are you retarded?

It's okay just drink some CO2 and you can make carbonic acid.

you need an enema

A drop is about 0.05ml according to google, if we're talking 70% HF with a density of 1.15g/ml that works out to 40.25 mg of HF.

The oral LD50 for HF is between 5-50 mg/kg according to google so I guess you would be fine.

go pee
feel better in an hour

you need like 2.7 mL in that cup to kill you.
a drop will just burn like hell, all the way to your stomach, and beyond. and beyond. and even the dog who'd lick that.
and then it'd go to your blood. that must hurt

Today I learned that you can make the antidote for HF poisoning by mixing sexual lubricant with calcium gluconate (intravenous calcium).

elaborate please b-d

There's not that much more to it. When the paramedics arrive to a HF poisoning, they mix the lubricant they use for nasal airways (which is basically sterile astroglide) with their calcium IVs. It makes a calcium gel which they apply on the skin where you got the HF poisoning. idk what they do for ingestion, but I'm sure it involves driving fast.

>The major action of Calcium Gluconate Gel, is to provide excess or substitute calcium stores by combining with HF to generate insoluble calcium fluoride, thus preventing the extraction of calcium from bones and tissues from the resulting burns. Removal of calcium from blood and tissue by fluoride ion attack results in a serious, frequently life-threatening condition known as hypocalcemia.

Calcium ion concentration in the body needs to be very precise, and the body cannot handle anymore than slight deviations from its set point. Something about how nerves need ECF calcium or something to work.

>monoxide
>[math]O_2[/math]

Remember to drink 7 more glasses throughout the day, user.

To reinforce this point.
>be little kid
>At checkup
>Doctor tells me to drink more milk
>ask the doctor why he doesn't give patients shots of calcium.
>He told me a story about how when he was in his internship, one of his classmates squeezed a calcium IV thinking it was saline.
>It ended up killing the patient.

>squeezed
>It ended up killing the patient.
Man I'm glad I'm not that classmate.

>2017
>drinking hydric acid
ishygddt

>raptor without feathers

>dat unicode

Pee it then drink it again.

What you need to do is freeze some more into little shapes and add it to the rest. The sudden coldness confuses the liquid and makes it safe to drink. A colorfully marked tube of plastic, may or may not bend towards one end, never hurts either.

really?

Kill ur'eself and this shitty thread