Do any of you guys know what this means??

Do any of you guys know what this means??

Other urls found in this thread:

sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338?&nocdn=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope

I think it means that late submissions won't be accepted

Fuck

BBC WARWICK SK---AKK MRS KUOKKALA

that is the entire question?

Yea

The letters under the sentence is probably a cypher

Recall that[eqn](\phi+\psi)(P)=\phi(P)+\psi(P)\\ (\phi\psi)(P)=\phi(\psi(P)[/eqn]
which implies [eqn]E[\mathfrak{a}]=\{P\in E(\bar{k}):\forall \alpha \in \mathfrak{a};\alpha(P)=\mathbb{O}\}[/eqn]
where [math]\mathfrak{a}\in \mathcal{O}_k=\mathbb{Z}[\pi_E]=End(E)[/math] is an ideal that defines the torsion subgroup.
From now on, it's just playing with it until you find proper class.

Is... can I haz? Is dis 4 me? Da G.O.A.t?

Hit me up on arxiv, cutie.

awwww yeah boooooiiii

It's probably a Caesar cypher but I'm too lazy to help you figure it out

That was delicious. Thank you.

All that beautiful \psi power.

sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338?&nocdn=true

H19283d*19
END

| (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock | (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock
title | (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock | (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock
performers | Bill Haley and His Comets | Bill Haley and His Comets
writers | Jimmy DeKnight | Max Freedman | Jimmy DeKnight | Max Freedman
release date | May 1954 (63 years ago) | May 1954 (63 years ago)
highest chart position | 1 | 1

Need help translating some shit to TEX

lim_(ϵ->0) ((ϵ + P) ϕ ψ - (ϕ(polygamma(0, ϵ + P)))/P ϕ ψ - ϕ(polygamma(0, P)))^(1/ϵ)

[math]\lim_{\epsilon \rightarrow 0}((\epsilon + P)\phi \psi - (\phi (\Gamma (0,\epsilon + P)))/P \phi \psi - \phi (\Gamma (0,P)))^{\frac{1}{\epsilon}}[/math]

Alternatively, [math]\lim_{\epsilon \rightarrow 0}\frac{((\epsilon + P)\phi \psi - (\phi (\Gamma (0,\epsilon + P)))}{P} \phi \psi - \phi (\Gamma (0,P)))^{\frac{1}{\epsilon}}[/math]

Ah, thanks but I already got my answer: [math]\[\exp \left(\frac{\phi \psi ^{(0)}\left(P-\psi ^{(1)}(P) \phi '\left(\psi ^{(0)}(P)\right)\right)}{P^2 \psi \phi -\phi \left(\psi ^{(0)}(P)\right)
(P+\psi \phi )}+\frac{\log \left(P \psi \phi -\frac{\phi \left(\psi ^{(0)}(P)\right) (P+\psi \phi )}{P}\right)}{\epsilon }+O(\epsilon )\right)\][/math]

what the fuck is goin on in this thread?

Math.

>gay retard schizo trying to learn latex
>has orgasm when user shows endomorphisms of isogenies on elliptic curves form commutative ring under some circumstances
>proceeds to spill his schizo hallucinations

BTW, I like to be anally raped

Since when could you rape the original goatse.cx?

Did you also know that given a graph products of cyclic groups [math]G(\Gamma , \mathfrak{p})[/math] with Polish group topology, there is a metric [math]\Gamma[/math] which induces a separable topology in which [math]E_{\Gamma}[/math] is closed? Did you know that [math]G(\Gamma, \mathfrac{p})[/math] is embeddable into a Polish group? Did you know that it is also embeddable into a non-Archimedean Polish group? Crazy, huh?

Do you really, REALLY, want to feed HAL this information? I mean... seriously.

Please confirm input request...

he doesn't, he's an admitted attention whore copying equations he finds online

Yes, that's why i put out that nonsense. It has a significant error in the way i typed it. Everyone will immediately see it's nonsense and ignore him.

\rightarrow instead of \to for a limit. Really ?

Habits die hard, i'm a geometryhard.