Who /binge eat/ here? I know I'm going to feel like shit but I'm not happy until I stuff myself to the gills with food

Who /binge eat/ here? I know I'm going to feel like shit but I'm not happy until I stuff myself to the gills with food.

start intermittent fasting then you get eat more during the day within your eating window.
only eat between the hours of 12-8 or whatever 8 hours of the day that works best for you. The other 16 hours you cannot eat so it's best to time it with sleep.
Download myfitnesspal as well if you want to go further and count calories. Common user, energy in, energy out. Not hard.

It's funny you mention that because I do do IF and use MFP and am losing weight steadily, but I'll fall off the wagon every week or so and binge until I feel terrible. I've lost 30 lbs in the past two months using IF, MFP and keto. I binged tonight and feel crummy though. Plan on working out tomorrow and fasting ~48 hours to get back on track.

eat raw carrots, they always make me feel full so I don't pig on crap

As long as you're not stuffing your face with shitty food/junk food that's okay. You'll be fat but you won't die of diabeetus.

> You'll be fat but you won't die of diabeetus.

Fatties losing their big toe from diabetes doesnt mean shit. They all succumb to heart failure in the end diabetes or not.

We all die in the same general time scale. Comfort should be the ultimate goal of life.

Someone who doesn't have the dicipline to stop eating certainly won't have the dicipline to self-enforce non-eating hours.

for me its indomie bbq chicken
they are filling and taste good and I can eat a five pack in one sitting

>Who /binge eat/ here? I know I'm going to feel like shit but I'm not happy until I stuff myself to the gills with food.
Overeaters anonymous. There's something up here. Go talk to someone.

I've been counting my calories trying to hit 1800 a day but i'm always hungry all the time. 2 hours after any meal, I'm hungry again, and by the end of the day i've used up all my calories and i'm starving.

Eat less carbs maybe. For two weeks I've been eating only steak or only eggs and bacon at 6am. That's it, I don't eat again until 6 am the next day. It's surprisingly easy and I hardly ever get hunger pangs that last more than 30 seconds. I'm also the food addicted binge eating fatty op so if I can do it anyone can.

Try non-calorie-dense food.

>Comfort should be the ultimate goal of life.

I have lost ~50 pounds over the last year and can honestly tell you that my body feels much more comfortable now than when I was fat.
And I only weighed 210 pounds, im sure its exponentially better for larger people.

This. I was was decently chubby a few years back and nothing feels worse than the rolls sitting on your stomach.

Eating and emotional happiness are complete opposites with me.

Sleeping is the hard part
>tfw crushed by your own weight
>tfw can't lay on side or stomach without squeezing blood out of limb

Alrighty, from my weight watchers days, gotta preplan the done-with-my-points evening plan in case you had a bad overage day. If you can do less than 50 cals, great, but under 100 cals and fine. But, you could ALSO JUST REALIZE WOOHOO MY HUNGER MEANS I AM RIGHT NOW BURNING CALORIES, and then have a big glass of ice water, with a splash of cranberry or orange , unsweet tea, and then get to bed as fast as you can.

Zero calorie soup is that "cabbage soup" or basically any 50 calorie soup, like progresso french onion or vegetable. Add a topping of a few squares of toast and sprinkle of cheese and it's under 100 cals, or just a couple smashed saltines on there. Sip it from a mug, very hot, blowing on it, so like lipton cup of soup creamy chicken is easy.

Bowl of cereal, being stingy with the milk, and cereal choice. So like puffed rice, drizzle of honey, barely any milk. Oatmeal with bit of brown sugar, tsp of cream, on top not mixed in. Kashi, Special K, plain corn flakes, something you like, but something that is going to be under 100 cals. Eat it slowly, small spoon.

Find some sugar free (*retch*) ice cream that you can tolerate, they're kind of soft serve tasting, but could be real milk and vanilla. Lick it off a cone that you don't finish, or serve it between two Maria crackers like a sandwich. Or buy lime popsicles, the half popsicle size, made from fruit, or buy your own mold. Have 3 of them, they're like 25 calories. Get your blender out, crushed ice, milk, half a banana, equal, cocoa, coffee powder, whatever. It's not a milkshake, but it almost is...but it's mostly ice. It takes a while to finish, and milk satisfies.

Have a bowl of salad. Go ahead. Any cold vegetable is pretty much free. Slice up a couple tomatoes or peppers, onions, hit them with some vinaigrette and an herb. Eat. Stuff celery with chintzy cheapass amount of cream cheese and paprika or PB.

Sugar free jello with cool whip.

it's highly unlikely you are actually hungry, it's probably just dehydration

the human body has evolved to comfortably go days at a time without food

if you feel hungry try just drinking 500ml of water and wait 5 mintutes before eating

if your piss is not clear you are not drinking enough water

I read some Chinese philosophy in university, specifically Lao-Tze's Tao Te Ching which is the fundamental text for Taoism and related schools of philosophy. It's basically just Lao-Tze's writings on how to best live life and some other deeper philosophical concepts. The parts about living mentioned that when eating, it is best to stop just short of feeling full. I have to say, the old chink was right. It feels much better, and usually your stomach will settle a little after the meal and feel nicely full but not uncomfortably so. It's worth trying out, you just have to be patient.

Jesus, I can't even get to sleep unless I'm on my side.

@op yeah mate, I get that sometimes. I eat healthy during the day but later, towards night I start fucking binging.

If this is true I'll try this then. My piss isn't as bad as it used to be (shit practically glowed) but it's definitely not clear

>it is best to stop just short of feeling full.

how long did it take this philosopher to figure out what normal people figure out in their teens?

What kinda food do you binge on? There might be something missing from your diet that causes you to binge.

>what normal people figure out in their teens?
Oh for me, it was a post-thanksgiving feeling that you forget for 12 months and then remind yourself again the following year after it's too late to stop.

It was a little after the teen years, in other words. As a teen, 5 pieces of pizza, pfft. Full wasn't a concept. Heartburn is what makes you pay attention, and it takes a while for the damage.

but what if you are never full

I do strict keto for weeks on end. So when I have my one day off binge day every other week or so it's all the junk I miss. Pizza, sweets. All bad shit. It's purely feeding my food addiction. Fortunately it's usually a single day thing and I don't have trouble getting back on track the next day.

This is good advice. Many people don't realize most of the time when they feel hungry it's actually thirst they're feeling.
Why not just do a carb refeed with clean food?

Because like I said it's not intended as a refers it's pure gluttony and giving in to my food addiction that made me fat in the first place. The entire point is to eat as much junk food as I can. It's a mental illness basically.

Refeed *

He wrote that shit in the 4th century BCE, most people probably either didn't have enough food to have much experience with what feeling full is like, or were rich hedonists who needed to be told.

(OP)
Try stuffing yourself with nutrient-dense whole plant foods that satisfy better?

I used to weight 320 pounds.

Now weigh 200.

I can eat very good for maybe 1 or 2 weeks, ut then I always havea day were I completely stuff myself

I use cronometer.

What is your starting and current weight?

I binge eat at least once a week. I'm pretty skinny and I workout 3-4 days a week so it doesn't really affect me that bad... but the day after I binge, my face looks all bloated and I am not hungry at all. On my binge days I normally eat 5000-6000 calories worth of food. Most of it is just from snack foods (chips, pretzels, rice cakes, etc) that I munch on while watching tv shows or Netflix. I'm kind of glad that I'm afraid of vomiting otherwise I would probably be bulimic.

What's the most you've ever eaten?

Me. I make a delicious meal and then it's over in 10 minutes and I'm sad so I keep eating until I'm overstuffed. And then I puke it out so I don't get too fat.