The fuck is this Mexico?

The fuck is this Mexico?

That would appear to be a waste of shrimp

...Are you asking if this is Mexico? I'm confused.

I know it's from Mexico

Looks like some sort of Picante Cheleda type drink with shrimp and chamoy on top. This type of drink is drank around Veracruz and shit, hangover cure. Could be something else I guess and I'm not Mexican so meh.

>hangover cure

If I even attempted to eat this after a night of drinking I would most certainly spew my guts up. Absolutely revolting.

beer with chili powder, plus a shrimp tower

Heartburn in a cup.

I think the cup is obscuring an alligator... Don't let it get Keebler.

probably a michelada con camaron, this meme has been growing in the last couple of years

This. Looks like the start to an afternoon a day drinking.

This meme is delicious. If it weren't for sodium death I would drink it everyday.

Fat lardball mexicans being mexican.

Hey at least nobody is being murdered in that pic

>mexico
>hand sanitizer
yeah right

that looks like crap but you should try one of these if you havent yet

''Mexican'' '''''''''Cuisine''''''''''

I have, in Zijuateneo, the fishing village on the Pacific and it was sublime. A small local restaurant there also had the best shrimp and fish tacos I've ever eaten. Never had flavors comparable and the herbs and spices were so subtle, yet perfect, I can't begin to guess what they were. No recipe I've tried from the internet has come close.

Those herbs are called cilantro, dude.

I'm convinced the only reason Mexican "cuisine" is considered good at all is due to flyovers who are used to corndogs and butter sketti encountering something that isn't majority plastic.

Hey man, mexican 'cuisine' has some really good dishes in it outside of tacos and burritos

Problem is all of these people who have no cooking experience who believe more is better, so they want the best dishes in town and end up with "corndorito.webm"

>just cilantro

Fucking wrong, googad. Every recipe for fish and shrimp tacos on the internet uses cilantro and I grow the fucking herb myself. It was far more complex than that. I wish some mexibro would come on here and tell me what they were really using.

came to post this lol

I am one.
I'm not very acknowledged but as far as I can tell, classic cebiche is done by throwing the shrimp and cooking it with lemon. Then add jitomate, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. You let it sit for an hour or so and, for that, cocktail they typically use ketchup.

i live closer to the west coast of the u.s. and the mexican seafood cocktail sauce you get here (in the style of the pacific) is weaker than what i'm used to, from the gulf of mexico/mexico city. you usually need to thicken it with ketchup, lime juice, salt, and every hot sauce at the table.

Sorry, I'm a retard. In my post instead of saying lime I said lemon. Disregard that.
Indeed, they use that to thicken the sauce, going as far as using ketchup and hot sauce, such Tabasco or Valentina in rare cases.
I forgot also that some parts of Mexico they put habanero or cuaresmeno peppers.