I eat what I like the least at the beginning to leave my favorite part for the final

I eat what I like the least at the beginning to leave my favorite part for the final.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_gratification
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too OP, me too.

This is a clear sign of autism.

you're favoring the shittiest part of your meal because the food you eat when you're hungriest will taste the best

But the shit part that you eat later will mask the best part that you ate earlier, leaving you dissatisfied as that best part of food is already sitting in your shit container in your stomach and that shit part of food is still lingering in yoir tongue.

I like to leave my table feeling satisfied.

but cheesy crust is the best part

I thought everyone did this

I roll my pizza slices up and eat them like a big french fry

Me too OP

my friends make fun of me for eating around the burger before eating that delicious center with all of the condiments and toppings

When you've eaten all the best parts and feel almost full you don't really care anymore, because you're satisfied.

I don't like leaving food in my dishes (idk if that's the correct word, i don't speak English).

Except that the dough is the most important thing in the pizza, if you don't like it, it means you are eating shit

Clean plate club

yes op.
people who eat the best bit then half-assedly pick at the rest are trash. they always leave waste too, which i think is rude as hell.
same goes for work. knock over the hardest part of your task so the end is sweeter.

fucking children i swear

I eat the meat first so the protein is digested first for gains.
Veggies are for filler.
>t. 240 lbs for fag bear mode

I gently ejaculate on everything I don't want to eat first. But I end up eating that soggy shit anyway.

It's my own semen, but I pretend it's water..

Me too OP, it's just how it's supposed to be

One slice of brown bread toast for the fibre then one slice of white for dessert.

same

Me too

Same for the most part. Did it my whole life, grown out of it a little bit but still do it occasionally. My parents used to sperg out on me for doing it.

Enjoy your pizza while you can, Donald.
I doubt they serve it very often.....
in prison.

Brown for first course, white for pudding. Brown's savoury, white's the treat. Of course I'm the one who's laughing because I actually love brown toast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_gratification

>A growing body of literature has linked the ability to delay gratification to a host of other positive outcomes, including academic success, physical health, psychological health, and social competence.

Got one!
:)

I actually prefer eating crust last. I think it's a nice palate cleanser and cuts a lot of the grease from the cheese + toppings.

>a nice palate cleanser
How long before you can cleanse your palate between an 18 course taster menu with a Micheline starred pizza crust deconstruction in a tomato and mozzarella reduction

>he eats stuff he doesn't like

>he leaves food in the plates

Well he hasnt broken any laws sooooo get fucked, ya cunt

>fucking children

Hellz yeah buddy