What are the stages of writer's block?

What are the stages of writer's block?

stage 1: blocked

Doubt, embarrassment, revision, fatigue

Generally what is referred to as writers block is essentially a form of narcissistic performance anxiety so it follows the same behaviour pattern

Attempt at writing
Dissatisfaction with attempt not living up to imagined standards
Anxiety from dissatisfaction
Anxiety causes procrastination
Oscilation between denial and self loathing during procrastination
Eventual acceptance of limitations
Despair
Suicide

it looks like he filled many pages, why he thought about this time as wasted?

They're cum rags

I mean what do you expect if you try to write with music on, what kind of pleb are you anyway

Clinamen
Tessera
Kenosis
Daemonization
Askesis
Apophrades

>not letting sweet maiden music be your Muse

>I want to write something
>sit down
>write something
>2 lines in I realize that it sucks
>trash them
>repeat it for 10 hours

At this point is not a problem anymore. I'll still end up with ideas I hate, but I'll just polish them instead, and see if something comes out from that polishing. If it does I'll just note it in my notebook and I'll keep that in mind the next time.

This right here tbqh 100%

Just go for a walk or something don't just stare at your blank screen.

When you have writer's block, it means you have nothing that's actually worth writing.

I don't know what it could be. You've the Starbucks latte, you've got the MacBook, you've got the indie songs on shuffle. In the movies that's the part that means you're a writer.

Literally nothing called writer's block in reality. People are just too bitchy and refuse to sit down and just write.

90% of writing happens away from the keyboard. You shouldn't be expecting some single moment where inspiration is supposed to hit you. It hits you when it feels like hitting you, and writing it down is just the act of recording it after the fact.

Desperation

me tbqh

I find it easy to come up with ideas when I'm away from the computer but if I'm actually writing a story that has to be done at the computer.

Writer's block is a concept made up by shitty writers to justify their lack of talent. Pathetic.

I get it all the time.

Kek'd audibly

1. i have nothing to write about
2. okay i'll do something else

anybody who tells you otherwise is a pseud

I even added American Spirit cigarettes to that and I'm still not a writer

>listening to music

found the problem

>“That famous writer’s block is a myth as far as I’m concerned. I think bad writers must have a great difficulty writing. They don’t want to do it. They have become writers out of reasons of ambition. It must be a great strain to them to make marks on a page when they really have nothing much to say, and don’t enjoy doing it. I’m not so sure what I have to say but I certainly enjoy making sentences.”

>coffee
>song
>daytime -> nighttime

Wake up at 4am and write until sunrise

trust me

I write best when I'm stressed and tired