Onions. Lots and lots of onions

Ever had a cashier scan the same item twice?

>How about 54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmCIkZ2jRWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Onions are €1,95 there? Shieeet

How the fuck does that even happen

I don't speak Mexican you spic.

They sell by the layer

Yeah for a 2 kilo bag. Good quality and size though.

No one fucking knows. I paid €203 and when it was time to decline the receipt I thought
>lemme see that please
It just wasn't that much food.

how'd you get a picture of spurdo's shopping list

>Kick him in the nigger

>cashier scans only one bottle of the 12-pack

Probably was typing in quantity and their finger slipped and hit an additional digit.

I HAD THIS HAPPEN.

Probably a fault of the brewery packaging department but the foil wrapping it had a barcodes as well and only counted as 1 can. I bought so much beer then omfg

I had ONE sack of onions.

I miss the Netherlands.

Why did you leave and where to?

Native Dutch or muslim trash that got evicted?

I was a exchange student at TU Delft.

Probably. I shoplift once in a while to make up for it.

>get overcharged 100 Euroes
>doesn't notice

How?
I mean, I don't have my groceries worked out to the cent when I get to the register but I'd definitely notice that.

these go on sale for $1 every year, fill my freezer up then
once bought 48, store system doesn't multiply so they did it a bunch

That's cool.

Yeah I buy pretty expensive, this time it just didn't add up. But if they overcharge me like €30 for a trolly full I wouldn't notice. This was half a trolly though

>Currency uses commas

Only in the first world and South America.

The only first world countries that use a point are the British islands and Canada.

Majority of countries that matter use the comma bro. You're the odd one out

I'm never the odd one out. Your country is just a vassal state of mine. Your Monopoly money is cute tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmCIkZ2jRWs

>The jewish indoctrination is strong in this one

Then they're probably retarded and thought they had to punch in the number of onions, rather than the number of sacks

that's a pretty homoerotic picture you have managed to collect for yourself

>cashier has to open the 12/24 pack to scan the cans/bottles

I sell shit on Amazon in USA and Europe.
This , and . issue can be devastating when transmitting prices through crappy systems.

It's a completely unnecessary pain in the ass.

>Majority of countries that matter
>All of the east asian powers and west hemisphere powers use full stop
>Europe and some 3rd world shitholes use comma
congrats, you played yourself

Had this happen once. Bought 4 artichokes, got rang up for 94 of them. I kept thinking on the ride home that it seemed expensive and checked my receipt. They gave me my money back without much fuss

>not buying 100 kg of onion
pleb

>commas already used to delineate thousand places
>HURR LET'S USE COMMAS AS A DECIMAL

the worldwide scientific community uses decimals as decimals. the worldwide math community uses decimals as decimals

commas are for thousand places only. this is a thing where some countries have just randomly decided to do something wrong.

>smeltkaas cheddar plak
>hamblokjes
>spekreepjes

I hope the guy in the photo knows that 100 proof only means 50%

Verwijder die afbeelding a.u.b.

zelf deze belg wil dit verdijwert

you can't drink 100% liberal tears because of the estrogen levels.

literally loling

>Measures solids in volume
>Has something to say about science

You are wrong. The comma is not permitted as a thousands separator. It is permitted as the decimal marker.

how didn't you notice the absurd price? i mean it was what, around 100 euros too high?

Oh yeah? They had to scan each one of your beers, neat with a lemon twist? I'll bet they laughed at you so hard.

103 too much. Wasn't really paying attention. Really don't care even. I did get the money back in cash after paying with PIN, but I'm the type of retard that doesn't check his change.

The worldwide scientific community uses the Metric system, and decimal comma's. Only third world niggerholes that don't matter use anything else.

Asians don't matter, they don't invent stuff, just copy. With the western hemisphere I take it you Canada and the Jewnited States. Canada is meaningless to the world and America is only "great" due to the Hollywood jews. Also, meaningless to the world. And Asia is synonymous to "plagiarism". Fuck off pleb. Metric and decimal comma.

Buttblasted Eurocuck detected
STOP BEING
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Nobody wants to be like Mike anymore.

OBSESSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEDDD!~!!!!

yeah, i'd say 103 is about 100. i don't check my change either but if there's a massive discrepancy in price i do wonder about it.

Thats about 51c/lb in American

>measures solids as weight
Earth is literally the only place in the entite universe this can be done to a similar degree and even then it varies depending where you're standing. Nice reproducibility asstard.

You can easily convert weight to mass with no further information needed than the weight of the item.

Make a Vocaroo of you saying all the items on that list.

Had this happen before, got a 6 pack of Guinness for 2 euros and the cashier didn't even find it strange

Went back and bought a lot of them until on day some new cashier rang them up to 12 euros, was good while it lasted I guess

Density
There is air in the solids you measure, making density variable. That's why baking is hard in the USA but kid's play in Europe.

You don't need density for finding mass from force. On earth lb-mass and lb-force are equal in numerical value. You convert lb to kg and you're done.

>concentrated orange juice
Holy fuck cletus why.

>nederlanders met een migratie-achtergrond ipv zelfscan

vragen om problemen

Hum, yeah, that's how scales works. The point is that Muriclaps use measuring cups.