What are some good add-ins for coffee?

I'm looking for some variety

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_Hk2qv1ScU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I make shitty coffee, I like to put instant hot chocolate to it like a huge fucking man-baby.

Make coffee out of good quality locally roasted beans in a burr grinder. Use plenty of grounds. Use a French press. Don't add anything to coffee.

Canna-milk

Root beer.

semen

>I'm looking for some variety
Cinnamon
Fine-ground peppercorns
Anything else is faggot tier

cardamom is considered the go to, traditionally speaking

cinnamon is solid as well, but very little

add during brew, not after

I learned from I Robot that all negroes are rude and put only a little coffee in their sugar.

Star anise while brewing

DUDE

That's good stuff. Another good liqueur is Frangelico.

Nutmeg
Cinnamon
Anise

szechuan peppers

sparkling water, but don't put in too much at once

Chilli extract

>addins for coffee?
There are my hacks:

Quick grate of orange or lemon zest. Orange capuccino is to die for, as is that bitter lemon with espresso twist, italian style.

Tucking a spent or just split vanilla bean into your sugar jar, or the above zest.

Espresso plus sweetened condensed milk, which comes in squirt bottles now, but you can decant your own can of milk into a jar and spoon it out. Vietnamese style, whatever you want to call it. Its good hot or iced. Each can is probably 6 servings.

Cream of coconut (you know, the kind for pina coladas, presweetened rich is pressed coconut flesh), also comes in a squirt bottle in the liquor store now, to use a small amount. Remember to shake well before using each use.

Demerara sugar. To me, yes, it takes longer to dissolve but adds that flavor of real sugarcane minerals and caramelly-roastiness of fresher roasted beans back to the coffee.

dissolve a stick of colombian (or mexican) hot chocolate, esp the kind of with dark sugar, azucar morena Luker, in your coffee. It increases the nuttiness and roastiness, not just the hint of chocolate. Latin american species of cacao are that different. See pic related which you can find in most groceries in some form in the hispanic section, or prolly amazon too. When I am making a latte or cappucino, I will often heat a mug of milk in the microwave with the stick in it. After 2 minutes of cold milk nuked with the stick, it stirs in nicely.

A little bit of cinnamon does enhance coffee's flavor. I also add some coarsely ground salt to the coffee grounds before I brew.

During the winter, I like to put butter in my coffee. It looks disgusting, but the creaminess surpasses any milk or cream you can get your hands on.

butter

Stuffed crust

Bourbon.

maple syrup

Just gonna leave this here

youtu.be/0_Hk2qv1ScU

more coffee